PDA

View Full Version : Pacifist Playthrough Question

Sunfiriancross
28th Aug 2011, 21:10
I'm sure this is asked on a daily basis but do the enemies in the prologue count against the achievement if you kill them. I on't have a non-lethal weapon and can't knock anyone out.

FuzzyPuffin
28th Aug 2011, 21:15
Yes, it counts. It's not that difficult to sneak past them.

I believe it also counts if you destroy a bot and an enemy dies from the blast. I was trying to save Malik without killing anyone, which I did--except for two guys who happened to get caught in the blast.

Fox89
28th Aug 2011, 21:22
Yes, it counts. It's not that difficult to sneak past them.

I believe it also counts if you destroy a bot and an enemy dies from the blast. I was trying to save Malik without killing anyone, which I did--except for two guys who happened to get caught in the blast.

Oh wow I didn't even consider that. I always just compartmentalized that bit. I started my second playthrough today and when I got to Detroit I was agonizing for a while over whether to do a no kills playthrough and get the achievement... and I had completely forgotten all the guys I murdered in the prologue!

djtanng
28th Aug 2011, 22:56
Can a bot that I hacked, kill people without it ruining my chance of getting Pacifist?

Fox89
28th Aug 2011, 22:58
Can a bot that I hacked, kill people without it ruining my chance of getting Pacifist?

This isn't official, I don't know the official policy, but if you CAN proxy kill via robots I will be amazed. If I was designing the game I definitely would not award you the achievement if you had robot kills.