PDA

View Full Version : Is the XP the only difference between Lethal or KO??

MissStabby
28th Aug 2011, 17:51
I was wondering,

I've been going the nonlethal way for the entire game (except the prolog, that screwed up the pacifist achiev anyways)

But will any of the other characters say ANYTHING about your battle methods?
Currently i'm somewhere in montreal, and currently i've seen or heared a single npc saying something like:

"do you actually use those blades that you have installed in your arms?
(or if i was a murdering maniac)
"so it's kill first, and dont ask questions afterwards?"

This is a bit of a downer for me since, the game is all about choises and different methods of achieving your mission objectives. And then it doesnt reflect any of the choises you made, relating of if you just KO about 100 people or murder them to the rest of the game?

dimljajvbu
28th Aug 2011, 18:06
After finishing the first mission, someone (a cop I think, perhaps outside the factory?) asked me if I knew how they all got knocked out. And I think someone back at Sarif HQ said something about me sneaking past them like a ghost, or something. Not really sure how both could be accurate, but it was nice anyway, as I had got the ghost award for that mission.

mrfoxx
28th Aug 2011, 22:59
Some of the news paper articles will talk about it, like if you slaughter everyone in derelict row it will be in the papers.

Fox89
28th Aug 2011, 23:01
Yeah, and when you go back to Derelict Row some new guys will have moved in and talk about the mysterious deaths of the previous inhabitants. So there is feedback there, it's just not always in your face.