PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360: Objects falling through floor

MrxknownJG
28th Aug 2011, 16:50
I dumped some energy bars (and other stuff) on the part of the floor with the cardboard texture in the room in DRB territory that contains a rocket launcher). I came back to the room later after selling stuff to seukat. The energy bars could be seen (the glow of the object), but were below the cardboard texture.

Moving a body around the surface made it come up a bit, but I still couldn't get a fix on the object to pick it up. Not sure if it had to do with the cardboard texture on the floor, but I've dumped items on homogenous surfaces with no trouble.

JCpies
16th Sep 2011, 05:53
I've had this problem on PC as well, (hopefully the name can be changed.)

Often if I look downwards while crouching and holding a crate, the ground would pull it in thus making it idsappear. I've also had the same problem as above, some objects partially sink through the floor sometimes.

rajkosto
16th Sep 2011, 07:37
the physics in this game are very inaccurate, i've had the problem of BODIES sinking into the floor/crates next to them, so they either get KILLED when a physics force gets applied to them (engine tries to unfloor them i guess), or when i try and move them

sadmachine
16th Sep 2011, 14:38
I'm on PS3 and had the body of a harvester fall through the floor of the Harvester Hideout after hitting him with a stun gun.

Loneck
18th Sep 2011, 19:22
I'm on PS3 and had the body of a harvester fall through the floor of the Harvester Hideout after hitting him with a stun gun.

Same thing happened to me except on Xbox 360 and with Tranquilizer Rifle.