PDA

View Full Version : A sound problem with ingame video

meltafire
28th Aug 2011, 12:40
Problem fixed: The game process works fine. Problem in movies like intro, tutorials and all others. A framerate in video is normal but sound has losses aproximately every one second. When it's happen i can clearly hear a cracks. A problem is no sensitive to any changes in video settings. I have all latest video codecs instaled.

Core 2 Duo e7500
asrock p43me
DDR2 4 Gb 800MHz
Asus ENGTX560 DC/2DI/1GD5.

All drivers is up to date and instaled correctly.

SOLUTION: TURN OFF or don't start overlocking CPU. In my case I use CPU overlocking from 2.93 to 3.30 GHz with "ASRock OC Tuner". DX HR uses process "audiodg.exe" and as I think "audiodg.exe" is incorrectly uses Load of overlocked CPU.

joseph9631
28th Aug 2011, 13:17
Same issue, don't want to play the game until there is a fix for this.

Ibrulz
28th Aug 2011, 14:22
Same issue, don't want to play the game until there is a fix for this.

I'm with u here buddy. Such an awesome game spoiled by this problem. Need a fix soon so we can play how the developers intended.

meltafire
28th Aug 2011, 15:17
I have read some threads and find a method to improve the situation. Turn off the swap file of system. It gives you a tiny growth of perfomance. But for me it's NOT A SOLUTION OF PROBLEM.

joseph9631
30th Aug 2011, 13:35
So how do you fix this problem if your CPU isn't overclocked?

meltafire
31st Aug 2011, 15:11
So how do you fix this problem if your CPU isn't overclocked?
Start task Manager or better diagnosis software, Start the game, start an ingame tutorial video and switch to task Manager. Find out your CPU load during playing ingame video then find a process that "eat" your perfomance then find reasons. good luck.