PDA

View Full Version : How to activate side quests like "Cloak and Daggers" if we left Detroit?

Gary King
28th Aug 2011, 02:17
I learned about the Detroit side quest "Cloak and Daggers" where you have to meet with undercover cop Jenny Alexander, after I had already left Detroit. I'm back in Detroit now; is there any way to activate this mission, or is it lost forever?

Black-Xero
28th Aug 2011, 02:22
It's not lost forever. You'll just have to make a new game.

nathanj
28th Aug 2011, 02:59
does anyone know where she is? she sounds familiar so i think i did it on my first playthrough but for the life of me i cant find her the second time around. i remember just stumbling into her the first game i was just running up to npcs at random to see what they said and kill the ones that were insulting.

AdorableMachineOfDarkness
28th Aug 2011, 03:03
does anyone know where she is? she sounds familiar so i think i did it on my first playthrough but for the life of me i cant find her the second time around. i remember just stumbling into her the first game i was just running up to npcs at random to see what they said and kill the ones that were insulting.

Look at the map. Find Derelict Row. South of DR there is a narrow alley... she is standing right outside it.

MaxxQ1
28th Aug 2011, 05:06
Look at the map. Find Derelict Row. South of DR there is a narrow alley... she is standing right outside it.

And for a little more detail, she's undercover as a hooker, and hanging with two other hookers, with two or three more across the street from her.

sea
28th Aug 2011, 05:15
You'll have to start a new game to complete the side-quest.