PDA

View Full Version : Framerate during takedowns PC

ZakKa89
27th Aug 2011, 23:43
I don't want to complain, because the game is amazing, and the takedowns still look awesome. However...

Framerate during takedowns is low. Even when the camera pans to Jensen's eyes after a takedown it looks a fast slideshow. This can't be just bad animation.

The weird thing is, it isn't because of my pc. I have a constant framerate of 60 with vysnc enabled and without vysync 100-110.

So how come almost every time I do a takedown it looks like the framerate drops to 20-30 FPS?? I was thinking this must be some weird glitch, maybe caused from porting the game from the 360 version or something.

TROOPER181st
28th Aug 2011, 00:12
Exactly having the same issue...
I got without v/sync on around 130 fps with v/sync on 60 but while wacthing a takedown it really slowsdown to 35 45 fps...in both casses
dammit they really know how to irritate people haha

ZakKa89
28th Aug 2011, 00:32
I check with FRAPS and during takedowns it never goes lower than 60 fps, so yeah it's really weird. As if the game was designed to be this way. I hope they can smoothen it out in future patches because it would be a damn shame to never see these takedowns smoothly!

MaxxQ1
28th Aug 2011, 00:46
I check with FRAPS and during takedowns it never goes lower than 60 fps, so yeah it's really weird. As if the game was designed to be this way. I hope they can smoothen it out in future patches because it would be a damn shame to never see these takedowns smoothly!

Takedowns kill immersion, but not in the way we were all complaining about a year or so ago, eh? :D;)