PDA

View Full Version : If i hadnt checked the computer...

Varasalvi
27th Aug 2011, 18:21
This question is about the mission you get from Tong Si Hung that leads you to the dock.
If you´ve not done that part yet then don´t read on.

WARNING: SPOILER STARTS HERE!!

At the end of the mission when i was about to plant the bomb, i decided to check the computer first. One e-mail mentioned something about kidnappers and that their hostages were being shipped to Singapore. After i planted and crashed through the window i (or Jensen) decided to go into that shipping container and leave for Singapore.

So i´m wondering. If i hadn´t checked the computer and found out about Singapore would he had gone there? Maybe i could have found out about this some other way but i think this was the first time hearing about it, so if i hadn´t?

Piflik
27th Aug 2011, 19:27
Didn't Tong tell you to plant the bomb so you can get into one of the containers undetected? He told me...

ReliantLion
27th Aug 2011, 19:30
You end up in Singapore either way. You still wouldn't know where in Singapore you have to go, so the shipping box is still the only way.Singapore has 778 km² of land...

Varasalvi
27th Aug 2011, 20:40
Didn't Tong tell you to plant the bomb so you can get into one of the containers undetected? He told me...

I must have missed it. Not like me to miss things like that. Maybe i did something different.