PDA

View Full Version : how did you play? how did you expect to play?

Fireisprettyful
27th Aug 2011, 17:46
just wondering

before i got the game i was going to be focused on shooting and killing and maybe a tiny bit of stealth and hacking on the side

when i actually played the game i am still focused on killing every single enemy but i have every hacking upgrade and hack way more than i expected

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 17:55
just wondering

before i got the game i was going to be focused on shooting and killing and maybe a tiny bit of stealth and hacking on the side

when i actually played the game i am still focused on killing every single enemy but i have every hacking upgrade and hack way more than i expected

I was on a pacifist playthrough the first time around and in the sewers of detriot I did a takedown on this ganger who was shooting me and threw him into the water on accident, unfortunately the water was electrified and he was electrifried.

I stayed a pacifist up until the black hawk down moment where I went rambo and killed every last man that wasn't knocked out by the grenade blasts and I butchered them all to death and saved a life and then went on as a cold killer of all enemies.

Piflik
27th Aug 2011, 18:13
I stayed a pacifist up until the black hawk down moment where I went rambo and killed every last man that wasn't knocked out by the grenade blasts and I butchered them all to death and saved a life and then went on as a cold killer of all enemies.

I wasn't really pacifist until that moment, but I avoided killing as much as conveniently possible. After that moment I killed every Belltower guy I saw...

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 18:25
I wasn't really pacifist until that moment, but I avoided killing as much as conveniently possible. After that moment I killed every Belltower guy I saw...

I went bezerk and reloaded when I remembered Paul Denton... I got a nice achievement for it... still, it seems more epic for a death to occur.