PDA

View Full Version : Detroit - help pls.

77robin77
27th Aug 2011, 17:39
First sorry, but I dont speak perfect english :D

Does someone know how I can catch Isaias Salvado in Detroit? I went everywhere but I didnt find him.

Theres a Text: Salvado ist in die Kanalisation geflohen, finde ihn und stell ihn zur Rede.
What means: Salvado went back in the sewerage, find him and force him to speak.

But I dont find him, theres just one sewerage in Detroit or? -.-'

Help me pls, I'm stuck there now for over 3h.... =(

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 17:48
First sorry, but I dont speak perfect english :D

Does someone know how I can catch Isaias Salvado in Detroit? I went everywhere but I didnt find him.

Theres a Text: Salvado ist in die Kanalisation geflohen, finde ihn und stell ihn zur Rede.
What means: Salvado went back in the sewerage, find him and force him to speak.

But I dont find him, theres just one sewerage in Detroit or? -.-'

Help me pls, I'm stuck there now for over 3h.... =(

If you know where the entrance to the Police Station from the sewer is, Isaias is right there.

77robin77
27th Aug 2011, 17:50
No -.-

Could u maybe explain the way out of Jensen's apartment?

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 17:52
No -.-

Could u maybe explain the way out of Jensen's apartment?

Face the door and turn left, move forward and turn right and move forward until you see the elevator, hit the button and go down the elevator and walk straight forward when it goes down all the way.

77robin77
27th Aug 2011, 18:33
-.-'

I wanted to know the way from the apartmenr to the sewerage...

Maybe explained it a bit fail :D

77robin77
27th Aug 2011, 19:28
can't someone help me? I rly dont find anyway and searching now for 4 hours. no more fun!

littlecats
27th Aug 2011, 21:23
Face the door and turn left, move forward and turn right and move forward until you see the elevator, hit the button and go down the elevator and walk straight forward when it goes down all the way.

Do you mean the elevator with the sign on it? I used the one I came up because of what the sign said. ETA: I haven't found the entrance to the sewers either.

Huge hint for OP if the answer to my question is yes.