PDA

View Full Version : Can't get rid of cops !!

tudor07
27th Aug 2011, 17:07
Hi !
I love the game but I have a problem.
I accidentaly killed a cop and now I can't do anything beacause they keep atacking me and i always die.
How can a I get rid of them ?

I don't have a previous save...

Piflik
27th Aug 2011, 17:24
Why don't you have an earlier save? You should at least have two autosaves...did you overwrite both of them after 'accidentally' killing a cop?

You could either kill/stun all of them, o start over...and remember to save from time to time...

tudor07
27th Aug 2011, 17:52
I solved it.
I killed all the cops.

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 17:56
I solved it.
I killed all the cops.

What a rotten way to die.

deusfox
27th Aug 2011, 18:07
I solved it.
I killed all the cops.

Ladies and gentlemen, Deus Ex.

tZer
27th Aug 2011, 18:25
How did you "accidently" a cop?

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 18:27

What a shame.

tudor07
27th Aug 2011, 18:55
@tZer - Actually I was playing a mission, and I had to kill a guard, I killed him but the camera spotted me.

MaxxQ1
27th Aug 2011, 18:59

I LOL'd. :lol:

nomotog
27th Aug 2011, 19:08
You can actually duck into a building and then pop out after things die down. I had the same problem when I accidentally killed everyone in the station.

ZakKa89
27th Aug 2011, 19:21

:lol:

So true :thumb:

ReliantLion
27th Aug 2011, 19:27
On my first play through, I didn't coarse the desk clerk to let me through, so I snuck through and at some point alerted everyone to my presence. I was able to cloak, go through the sliding glass door near the entrance, uncloak. All the cops were looking for me INSIDE the precinct so the left me alone because I was in the lobby. But as soon as I step outside, the cops out there would shoot me. I had to wait in the lobby a few minutes until everyone decided the perp was gone, then was able to play normally.

I guess the lobby is a safe haven, as long as you don't kill anyone while you're in it.

pewpew
27th Aug 2011, 19:36
I had the opposite problem. I killed 7 cops in the station, then went to hack an office and computer. Took a bio break and came back and all the cops seemed to have forgotten that I was a cop killer. I was able to walk around the police station as if nothing had ever happened. Seemed very stupid to me. They also let me hack computers on the main floor, out in the big office without bothering me. Seems like cops would be more picky about shooting them and hacking their systems.