PDA

View Full Version : Money - Who needs them?

Griseus
27th Aug 2011, 16:30
I was thinking about goal of having them in game.
You don't actually have items to buy. Few Praxis kits, few weapon mods, and thats is. No problems with ammo (at least for me). No place to buy energy bars. Useless.

Dentrick
27th Aug 2011, 16:32
Praxis kits and weapon upgrades are useless?

Oh.

Piflik
27th Aug 2011, 16:48
Well...I had about 10k credits left at the end of the game, and I bought nothing but praxis kits and weapon mods. And I sold nearly everything I found. And there were many weapon mods still left in the gun runners' inventories, because I never used stuff like the rocket launcher or heavy machinegun. If I had wanted to buy all of those and maybe a weapon or two and ammunition, I don't know if the money was enough.

Griseus
27th Aug 2011, 16:51
Praxis kits and weapon upgrades are useless?

Oh.

In a way it is implemented. I currently in Picus basement and have 40k (20 spent on kits + some on mods)
And i think this is not a limit.

alanschu
27th Aug 2011, 17:02
Are meticulously returning to stores to sell guns?

redial
27th Aug 2011, 17:09
Probably if you were running and gunning you woUld be buying ammo and not selling it. Money surplus allows multiple play styles. Better too much than too little :) but I agree I have way too much money

AironT
27th Aug 2011, 17:12
Before I leaved Detroit first time I had almost 40k. I'm in China and with all my buys (praxis, mods, unlockers) I have about 35k at the moment. I don't know what is next, but I have no idea where I'll can spend my money =) But you know, I have an offer for developers... I know it sounds funny, but HR needs chocolate bars vending machines for regain energy XD Players buy chcolate bars, eat them and doing all faster =)