2. Too much hacking
3. Too hard, too easy..take your pick
4. npc's AI like zombies
5. horrible looking facial models...ten yrs old
6. lack of ammo
7. lack of ammo
8. lack of ammo
9. lack of boss hatred....they there to fight but you not really mad at them

10. Uninstalled goodbye and I am sure this thread will be deleted and buried to mask any negativity toward their game. "We must protect our house!"

MaceUk
27th Aug 2011, 14:53
1. Lack of ammo
2. Too much hacking
3. Too hard, too easy..take your pick
4. npc's AI like zombies
5. horrible looking facial models...ten yrs old
6. lack of ammo
7. lack of ammo
8. lack of ammo
9. lack of boss hatred....they there to fight but you not really mad at them

10. Uninstalled goodbye and I am sure this thread will be deleted and buried to mask any negativity toward their game. "We must protect our house!"

COD much?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out as i am sure you will complain about that too...

KingLeonShepard
27th Aug 2011, 14:54
I think someones just had a hard time beating either Barrett or Fedorova

imported_the_guy
27th Aug 2011, 14:55
By the way, you didn't say 'lack of ammo' enough. The game's meant to be like that so you can conserve your ammo, this isn't CoD. You're not meant to gallop around, blowing everything to small pieces.

PrinsJonis
27th Aug 2011, 15:02
Oh my god I hate noobs that ruin games.

First of all, the game is ridiculously easy. The AI sucks, and you only need a 10mm pistol to beat the entire game and that's by getting more ammo than what you spend. On Hardest difficulty I may add.

If someone has problems they just need to l2p, simple as that.

ZakKa89
27th Aug 2011, 15:08
There is actually wayyyyy too much ammo I always have over 50 9mm orr 100 smg ammo etcetera. Ridiculous, stupid thread.

knicks21
27th Aug 2011, 15:10
LOVE YOU

MaceUk
27th Aug 2011, 15:33
It's really odd Jetsonix because previously you posted this:

"I love this game! Went to Best Buy on launch day and bought the game, plenty in stock even Augmented Versions of the game but settled for the regular version instead. I just finished the Detroit section of the game- about 20hrs worth of playtime and flew over to Hong Kong and I had to come on forums and tell everyone how good this game is. I am taking my time playing and exploring and it is everything I thought it would be and more.

1. Augmentations...I loved the aug where you increase jump height- 9ft higher!... and the ability to fall from any height without injury- so so cool...I'm using those augs exploring everything in the city. Look everywhere because there are money chips and other useful items laying around in places you would never think to look! I had $18,000 in money chips before I paid for some praxis chips to upgrade. $5,000 so they expensive. I fee like Batman playing this game lol

2. Graphics and Sound and Terrain are amazing and really immerse you. The voice acting is awesome and so many options to choose when you speak so there are many different outcomes for replay value later on. From rooftops to inside of buildings to sewers there are so many places to explore...I love this part of the game. Sound is very atmospheric and sci fi...reminds me alot of Neocron, an old mmo I used to play. The digital tv screens and neon and digital displays and digital newspapers in the city are really futuristic and very cool

3. Weapons - Increase your inventory space soon as possible- inventory aug I used to increase by four or six columns I think...helps alot because I like to pick up everything...sell to vendor or keep. I ran around Detroit with four weapons- 9mm handgun, machine pistol, automatic combat rifle, and shotgun and their ammo and plenty of room to spare in my inventory--- enough to loot a Rocket Launcher and put that in my inventory too! Reloading action of weapons is first rate and looks very realistic....weapons are highly detailed.
Ammo- loot everything and use your ammo sparingly taking short bursts if using combat rifle and I did not have a problem running out of ammo. The 9mm handgun had the most value because if you take head shots you save alot on ammo. Shotgun was awesome man...one shot and they dead lol love that weapon! Sniper Rifle with scope very very cool

4. You can leave a weapon or item on floor of your apartment and it is still there when you come back hours later. However I have not logged completely out of game and got back in and checked to see. It was only during gameplay where I left my apartment and came back hours later and the items were still there....so not sure if they will be there once you completely log out.

5. I bought the Official Deus Ex Human Revolution Strategy Guide...336 pages of information. All codes and passwords to get inside locked rooms or safes or email are in the guide... so you don't have to hack. I have tried hacking and Lvl 1 hacking is easy but never tried go go any higher since I have all the codes from the guide. This Official Guide is awesome...one of the if not the best strategy guides I ever purchased,..so much information and well worth the xtra $20

6. Enemy AI..pretty good. They attack you by flushing you out very intelligently by throwing grenades or flash bangs and coordinating together to flank you....so you gotta look right and left because they coming! They also take cover but if you wait long enough they will move toward you. Love the things they say when they attackign you..they get angry and swear alot lol. If you hide long enough they will leave you alone and go back to what they were doing. Your Radar shows where they are and what lvl of threat they are to you

7. I highly recommend this game. It is like playing Splinter Cell and Assassins Creed all rolled into one. The ability to move around the city leaping to places because of your augs and choosing to go stealth or guns blazing is perfect..it gives you choices. Lots of places to hide and sneak. This game is much much bigger and better than the original Deus Ex I played years ago. This game is a must-have for anybody that likes first person shooters

Game Performance: I had one issue and that was with DX 11 turned on. I was getting a duplicate shadow ghost affect...seeing double of everything so I turned off DX 11 and turned off shadows and game runs flawlessly for me. No crashes or bugs at all. Game has run very nice for 20 hrs of gameplay in Detroit."

...which is odd how now you post this list, hmmm?

Ashpolt
27th Aug 2011, 15:37
This game fails?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/266/no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg?1242666889

Yes, a meme was the best way to respond to this.

Driber
27th Aug 2011, 15:58
10. Uninstalled goodbye and I am sure this thread will be deleted and buried

Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint you, so...

closed.