PDA

View Full Version : No sign on Benjamin Saxon? :(

KingLeonShepard
27th Aug 2011, 14:45
Anyone other than myself slightly disappointed that neither Benjamin Saxon or Anna Kelso didn't show up in the game even for the briefest of moments?

I understand they may be characters in a side story to Human Revolution, similar to that of Sanders and Anderson in the Mass Effect books, but still, it would have been cool to see either of them in the game whether it be for a mission or a simple chat.

Here's hoping for some DLC including those 2.

DaddyDee
27th Aug 2011, 18:32
Just out of interest, is there anyone from the novel in the game?

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 18:54
Barrett.

Doctalen
27th Aug 2011, 19:40
I heard a tv broadcast about Australia but that is about all that people who read the novel would of gotten that I remember. Not just barret but all of the Tyrants except Gunther right?

JCpies
27th Aug 2011, 19:48
Just out of interest, is there anyone from the novel in the game?

Barrett.

Namir, Fedorova... William Taggart.

It would have been cool if Ben Saxon teamed up with Adam. Oh well, I will try and find traces that connect to the book. I've found a reference to Taggart's assassination attempt.

Oh yeah, and the Australia war. ^ What he said.

Cerulean Shaman
27th Aug 2011, 20:21
I was at least hoping for some kind of mention or hint/easter egg, but nothing. Saddens me almost as much as the the shoddy treatment they gave Namir and his lads in the story and "boss fights".

JCpies
27th Aug 2011, 20:36
Saddens me almost as much as the the shoddy treatment they gave Namir and his lads in the story and "boss fights".

They never asked for this.

Plus Ben and Anna might as well have died on the Icarus. It might have had more of an impact on how we view the enemies in Human Revolution.