PDA

View Full Version : Recharge rate wtf

TheStraken888
27th Aug 2011, 12:56
Been playing for a while now and I just have to say what an annoying feature the recharge rate on energy cells is !!!
and yes i know you can replace them with candy bars etc but 1 cell per KO or a few secs of cloaking means that your constantly down to 1 cell for pretty much the whole game. I can see why it's done to keep you from over using your high end Aug's but why wasn't it increased with the recharge rate upgrade ? over all it seem like a very odd choice in what so far is a very good game. Pls fix it with a patch.

PS why I'm on about knocking people out for a trained security chief and SWAT member tapping them on the shoulder and punching them in the face seem an unbelievably sloppy way to take someone out.

Ludogator
27th Aug 2011, 15:59
I have to approve that.

only one energy cell seem to be a little bit too low. I was forced to kill an enemy a lot of times, because I used takedown to ko one guy, and then another came by.

I think the best way would be to let to make takedowns without using energy, and disable auto-recharging.

Where did maintenance bots go?

Boradam
27th Aug 2011, 16:10
I believe that having only one bar recharge helps motivate players to think and apply tactics when getting an objective done; rather than rushing in head first without thinking at all but yet somehow still suceeding. If you are at a stalemate or are outnumbered, try and sneak around and find another way or just be patient and wait for the right opportunity.

MaxxQ1
27th Aug 2011, 16:35
I believe that having only one bar recharge helps motivate players to think and apply tactics when getting an objective done; rather than rushing in head first without thinking at all but yet somehow still suceeding. If you are at a stalemate or are outnumbered, try and sneak around and find another way or just be patient and wait for the right opportunity.

This.