PDA

View Full Version : steath playthrough

taradus
27th Aug 2011, 12:54
Hi,
first of all i want to say sorry for my bad english^^

I want to play the game with the steath achievement ,but on the mission with double T ,there are two enemies i can´t knockout before one of them make an alert.

My question is now ,does only the mainstorry count for the achievement ?

tZer
27th Aug 2011, 13:13
Nope, sidequests count for achievements like pacifist or foxiest of the hounds.

taradus
27th Aug 2011, 13:39
whats with the sidequest ,where you get automatic the alert warning,after someone enter the flat ?

Petrusilius
1st Sep 2011, 21:05
Yeah is the Sidequest "Lesser evil" solvable without an alert?

ufo8mycat
2nd Sep 2011, 01:29
Hi,
first of all i want to say sorry for my bad english^^

I want to play the game with the steath achievement ,but on the mission with double T ,there are two enemies i can´t knockout before one of them make an alert.

My question is now ,does only the mainstorry count for the achievement ?

I shot one of them with my tranq, then the other got 'Alarmed' (map goes yellow), and then shot that guy as well.

This is fine if they go 'Alarmed' (map goes yellow), it won't effect the Foxiest run.

Doom972
2nd Sep 2011, 06:58
whats with the sidequest ,where you get automatic the alert warning,after someone enter the flat ?

Hide in the bathroom until he decides the house is empty and takes a seat in the living room and sneak past.

ufo8mycat
2nd Sep 2011, 07:12
Hide in the bathroom until he decides the house is empty and takes a seat in the living room and sneak past.

I just fired a tranq into him when he had his back turned! :)

Petrusilius
2nd Sep 2011, 11:25
The problem is i get the alert immediately after he's entering the flat. I'm already hidden at the pc place.