PDA

View Full Version : Original voices for French Version

raiziel974
27th Aug 2011, 09:31
I just wanted to ask if Eidos planned to release the English voices for the French version of the game, because the french voices arenot really good and i really hope there wil be ba patch to choose the audio language. for the Ps3 version

RedLED
27th Aug 2011, 11:38
VOSTFR FOR THE WIN, EIDOS...

first post qnd qlso i4d like to knoz zhy ;y keyboqrd szitched in azerty ;qybe becquse i qlt tqb the gq;e

for punishe;entm you4ll hqve to reqd ;e in azerty zell not azerty let4s sqy qwerty zell da;ned
.- .- .- .-

Near54
27th Aug 2011, 13:33
We really need this patch please. French voices totally ruin the experience. Many french consumers agree on that, we even have a petition going on on the subject.

Please, make the patch Eidos!

raiziel974
6th Sep 2011, 17:49
up ! Please respod Eidos

Remnant
6th Sep 2011, 17:55
I don't know how big the files are, but unless the other languages are already on the disk I think it might pose some difficulty to patch that in after the fact. Even more so on a console where HDD space for patches is limited.

Hate to say it, but I think your best bet would be to import the game.

4n7
6th Sep 2011, 18:19
VOSTFR FOR THE WIN, EIDOS...

first post qnd qlso i4d like to knoz zhy ;y keyboqrd szitched in azerty ;qybe becquse i qlt tqb the gq;e

for punishe;entm you4ll hqve to reqd ;e in azerty zell not azerty let4s sqy qwerty zell da;ned
.- .- .- .-

~~ french subtitles....

LuL

..and next time select A VOICE FR.....

Volund
6th Sep 2011, 21:01
I just wanted to ask if Eidos planned to release the English voices for the French version of the game, because the french voices arenot really good and i really hope there wil be ba patch to choose the audio language. for the ps3 version ( and 360 )

I completely agree !