PDA

View Full Version : Cardboard boxes

XxtraLarGe
27th Aug 2011, 04:55
Is there ever anything hidden in the cardboard boxes? I've only played one mission, and haven't figured out a way to open them. I know in the original you could hack wooden boxes with a crowbar or baton and find goodies inside. I've tried shooting them and stepping on them, but no go.

Jukinru
27th Aug 2011, 08:03
I have never seen any items pop out of cardboard boxes. There very useful for pulling a single guard away from a group. Just pick up the box and throw it at a wall near the guard where you want him to go. I usually find a place I want to ambush the guard and throw the box so that they walk past where I am hiding.

City Builder
27th Aug 2011, 08:12
I too have not seen anything pop out of the cardboard boxes that end up exploding when I throw them. I've also only ever found a cardboard box useful thus far as I've gotten in the game to use it as a step to get on a stack of barrels to get over a fence.

Seems odd all those boxes in the buildings and littered around town so much.

Brockxz
27th Aug 2011, 08:15
Is there ever anything hidden in the cardboard boxes? I've only played one mission, and haven't figured out a way to open them. I know in the original you could hack wooden boxes with a crowbar or baton and find goodies inside. I've tried shooting them and stepping on them, but no go.

Inside - no, but there are sometimes credit chits under boxes or some other things hidden behind those cardboard boxes.

DaddyDee
27th Aug 2011, 10:02
I move every box I come across, if I can. Just in case there is a credit chip or maybe a Praxis point underneath it, you never know!

icustomboxes
6th Apr 2017, 23:53
Two piece boxes or custom cupcake boxes (https://www.icustomboxes.com/cupcake-boxes/) or telescoping boxes are boxes, specifically designed to gratify easy loading and unloading need of products by companies. iCustomBoxes offers enchanting printed boxes that also plays a role as a promoter for the company. Get luxury packaging for your product!