PDA

View Full Version : Third person view

teddydeath7
27th Aug 2011, 01:53
Is there any way to stay in third person. Games like rainbow six veges had a similar cover system and with a code using your controller you could stay in third. Jenson looks so cool when you see him, its a shame i can"t enjoy him fully. I mean to go through all that trouble illustrate Jenson just to see him turn around , roll and climb up and downs ladders. what a waste. This is the greatest stealth game since Thief. Whom ever thought to put third person into the game please spill the code for PS3. I"ll give you a million dollars.

wheresmyskulgun
27th Aug 2011, 02:49
Is there any way to stay in third person. Games like rainbow six veges had a similar cover system and with a code using your controller you could stay in third. Jenson looks so cool when you see him, its a shame i can"t enjoy him fully. I mean to go through all that trouble illustrate Jenson just to see him turn around , roll and climb up and downs ladders. what a waste. This is the greatest stealth game since Thief. Whom ever thought to put third person into the game please spill the code for PS3. I"ll give you a million dollars.

I wish I could go back two months and see you make this post on the forums. The raging torrent of hatred would have seeped through your computer screen and obliterated your soul.

sonicsidewinder
27th Aug 2011, 02:54
Grab your torch and pitchforks! Burn it!

CoDEllite
27th Aug 2011, 03:13
OMG ..... BURN IT..... BURN IT WITH FIRE

dimljajvbu
27th Aug 2011, 03:33
I find the third-person annoying. I'd much prefer first-person all the time. But the game is designed around the third-person, and there's no avoiding it really, so it may actually be good, and certainly less jarring, to have a permanent-third-person option...

BigBoss
27th Aug 2011, 22:06
I"ll give you a million dollars.

I'll chip in for that as well

badmonk
28th Aug 2011, 00:04
Be nice if there was an option like in the Thief games, where at the press of a button you can switch between the two :)
Melee in 3rd person & ranged in first!

pha
28th Aug 2011, 00:22
People suggested full third person and full first person during development but the game simply isn't designed with these in mind, and it's practically impossible to implement them as an afterthought. Especially full third person would require too much extra work because of animations.