PDA

View Full Version : Inventory

dennis9989
26th Aug 2011, 22:57
Where or how do I upgrade the inventory to get more space?

rsimeono
26th Aug 2011, 23:02
Via the augumentations screen at any time as long as you have the aug points available.

dennis9989
26th Aug 2011, 23:14
Really, I don't see anything that says where to put points to upgrade it. I have aug'ed other things but I don't see where to do that.

Shralla
26th Aug 2011, 23:14
Have you even LOOKED at the augmentation screen? I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not going to hold your hand here. I can't believe you've spent praxis points AT ALL without first knowing what all of the augmentations do.

dennis9989
26th Aug 2011, 23:17
Have you even LOOKED at the augmentation screen? I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not going to hold your hand here. I can't believe you've spent praxis points AT ALL without first knowing what all of the augmentations do.

Really? If you can't help don't post. And yes I think by now I have used it.

PlasmaSnake101
26th Aug 2011, 23:18
You better believe I had full inventory before I even left Detroit. I was hoping for a direct copy of the inventory from Resident Evil 4 though. I like to rotate some guns upside down in my case just because I think it looks better. I still like it, except for not turning off auto management until a few hours in.

dennis9989
26th Aug 2011, 23:23
You better believe I had full inventory before I even left Detroit. I was hoping for a direct copy of the inventory from Resident Evil 4 though. I like to rotate some guns upside down in my case just because I think it looks better. I still like it, except for not turning off auto management until a few hours in.
I'm still in Detroit. I guess I must be missing it as I thought I read what all the augs do and I didn't see where to put the points to upgrade it. Thats why i'm asking. But if its that big a deal for someone to help me out then fine i'll just figure it out. Thanks for everyones help.

VectorM
26th Aug 2011, 23:44
Bottom left, the biceps thing. It's in there. I hope this is enough info, brave adventurer.

dennis9989
27th Aug 2011, 00:10
Bottom left, the biceps thing. It's in there. I hope this is enough info, brave adventurer.
I thank you very much. That and the legs I havn't looked at because I havn't had a need for yet so my bad for not looking into more. Again thanks.