PDA

View Full Version : Crosshair disappeared and some other question

Mixon
26th Aug 2011, 19:19
I have problem with my crosshair, wich in some moment desappered :( maby i pressed some buttom i don't remember. Also got a question about DLC mission: i started game without it and already passed till end of China quest's, will i be able to return and get this mission and weapons and where please?
Thank you.
p.s. sorry for bad english.

ishiki
26th Aug 2011, 19:45
I have problem with my crosshair, wich in some moment desappered :( maby i pressed some buttom i don't remember. Also got a question about DLC mission: i started game without it and already passed till end of China quest's, will i be able to return and get this mission and weapons and where please?
Thank you.
p.s. sorry for bad english.

go to options, and then gameplay I think. There's an option to turn the reticule on or off.

I turn it off.

But, it should be there if you want to turn it back on.
If that doesn't work. Then, it would probably be a bug.

I don't know yet about that mission as I'm still in detroit.

Mixon
26th Aug 2011, 21:36
I restarted game and start it from the begining, befor the first mission landing apeard 2 windows where were written that i got DLC items 2packs, but i saw only sniper rifle and shootgun with bombs, still didn't get bomb launcher and hacking device, maby later will... Also, My Steam PRE-purchase digital copy of game didn't give me items. I bought them in other shop.....