PDA

View Full Version : Graphics and resolution reset/screwed up when launch

chatterbot
26th Aug 2011, 19:01
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but every time I launch a new game the resolution and graphics get screwed up. There are these artifacts that show up and the resolution appears to be very low, no matter what it says in the settings. In order to fix this I just change the screen resolution in the settings, which fixes it--this sort of resets the resolution. I have to do this every time I play.

I'm playing this off steam.

Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia 460
4gm ram
Pentium QX6700

jaywalker2309
26th Aug 2011, 19:46
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but every time I launch a new game the resolution and graphics get screwed up. There are these artifacts that show up and the resolution appears to be very low, no matter what it says in the settings. In order to fix this I just change the screen resolution in the settings, which fixes it--this sort of resets the resolution. I have to do this every time I play.

I'm playing this off steam.

Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia 460
4gm ram
Pentium QX6700

Which settings are you changing the ones in game? or the ones in the setup program (from within steam client out of game)?

chatterbot
26th Aug 2011, 20:01
Which settings are you changing the ones in game? or the ones in the setup program (from within steam client out of game)?

to fix my issue i change the resolution from the settings menu within the game.