PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Enhancement Pack not working..?

Jebble
26th Aug 2011, 16:32
I've received my copy of the xbox 360 Augmented Edition today and as the sheet with the codes tells me I redeemed the code before starting a game because the tactical pack is granted after the Sarif Manufacturing Plant mission.

I didn't got the weapons, remote-detonated explosive device or the credits in my inventory, neither did i get a message that my inv. was full and therefor **** was planted on the ground.

Also I never found an Automatic Unlocking Device as any loot whilst I have looted every kill/stun so far.

Help please :)

Juzzybear
26th Aug 2011, 18:05
I have the PC version and Steam successfully accepted my Tactical Pack addon (pre-purchased on Amazon), but I don't see the new weapons anywhere. Where do you find them?

I had started the game before applying the Tactical Pack code, but I did it before finishing the Sarif Plant mission if that makes any difference.

Quillan
26th Aug 2011, 18:36
I am not certain, because I am one of those whose DLC code was missing from the Amazon boxes. However, since your card says the rewards are granted after the Sarif MFG Plant mission I can speculate that you'll likely find the weapons and a credit chip for 10,000 creds somewhere in Adam's apartment. Once you get back from the plant you have access to the Detroit city hub, and Adam's apartment is in the Chiron Building there. Even without the pack, I found a couple of combat rifles, some ammo, and the armor-piercing attachment for the 10mm pistol in the apartment.

Jebble
26th Aug 2011, 19:21
I am not certain, because I am one of those whose DLC code was missing from the Amazon boxes. However, since your card says the rewards are granted after the Sarif MFG Plant mission I can speculate that you'll likely find the weapons and a credit chip for 10,000 creds somewhere in Adam's apartment. Once you get back from the plant you have access to the Detroit city hub, and Adam's apartment is in the Chiron Building there. Even without the pack, I found a couple of combat rifles, some ammo, and the armor-piercing attachment for the 10mm pistol in the apartment.

I found those as well. The sheet with the DLC codes clearly says that the items and credits will be added to your inventory after the mission.

XxtraLarGe
26th Aug 2011, 21:34
I have the PC version and Steam successfully accepted my Tactical Pack addon (pre-purchased on Amazon), but I don't see the new weapons anywhere. Where do you find them?

I had started the game before applying the Tactical Pack code, but I did it before finishing the Sarif Plant mission if that makes any difference.

You'll have to start a new game. You get the weapons & credits during the flight to the Serif plant when you also get the stun gun, tranq gun, assault rifle or revolver.

Jebble
26th Aug 2011, 21:58
You'll have to start a new game. You get the weapons & credits during the flight to the Serif plant when you also get the stun gun, tranq gun, assault rifle or revolver.

As I said I used the code before starting a new game, since i've played for 8 hours already im definitely not starting a new game.