PDA

View Full Version : UK PC Version Printed Manual?

Frag_Dad
26th Aug 2011, 15:04
Should the UK augmented edition of DXHR on PC come with a printed manual?

Cheers!

MaceUk
26th Aug 2011, 15:07
Mine didn't and it appears no one elses did either. Funny that the US version has one and their artbook is hardcovered too.

Just bought the strategy guide and that more than makes up for the lack of a manual, very nice actually.

Cerebelum
26th Aug 2011, 18:53
Just got the Ltd edition and was most distressed to find the 'manual' was a bit of A5 paper folded an half! I am pining for the good old days of boxed games. I have some fantastic manuals from things like Microsoft Combat Flight Sim (the first one, it was an inch thick spiral bound A5 combat flight manual) etc. Now you pay thirty five quid for a game with a bit of A5 paper....sad.

On the up side the game is brilliant (only played an hour or so so far) and reminds me very much of the first game, which I played first time around...just required the breaking out of my G5 rodent to save my keyboard!

Frag_Dad
27th Aug 2011, 04:14
Thanks for the replies. That's a pity - I'm with you Cerebelum, I like the big thick manuals one used to get with their games.

Never mind. At least the game's good!

tZer
27th Aug 2011, 09:59
Why does EU only get a softcover artbook when EU people have to pay way more for the game anyway? Ridiculous :/