PDA

View Full Version : CTD at TVM Server Elevator

marauder1952
26th Aug 2011, 08:18
I have no idea what is causing this (perhaps a graphic issue?), but I cannot play the game past the point in the Heng Sha section when you have get to the server for the master hacker (whose name I have forgotten). I use cloaking to get past the lasers, but every time I enter the elevator . . . CTD. I get a mesasage about "too many instances," and have no idea what that means.

Ikhilphius
28th Aug 2011, 11:57
I'm having the same error and can't continue the game because of it.

"deus ex human revolution fatal error out of instances, maximum is 2560 - contact a designer. If you are one, contact a programmer"

Edit: I was able to avoid getting the error after disabling the laser system in the room from the nearby console. Not sure if that did the real trick there but it's worth a try if someone gets this one too.

Grotaiche
8th Sep 2011, 15:24
Hi,

I just wanted to bump this thread up as I encountered this bug and can reproduce it on demand. The workaround above (i.e. disabling the lasers) works fine ; however, maybe it's an issue the devs will want to fix ?

Anyway, I have a save that I can share (that is, if there is any way to get my hands on the appropriate file) so that you can reproduce the bug as well. My PC configuration is the following :
* Intel Core i7 920
* 6 GB RAM
* Win XP 64 (so DirectX 9 obviously)
* Geforce 8800 GTX

Also, I can give the graphics options I set in DX:HR if needed.

Thanks in advance for your help, hopefully this message will be heard :)