PDA

View Full Version : Radar too small

Xarei
26th Aug 2011, 01:53
Hey all, loving the game so far, but I just got the Radar upgrade and I really kind of hate it. I had thought that the visual space the radar takes up would increase by 2x with its range, but alas it did not.
Does anyone know of a way to either change the size of the radar in the UI or failing that, get a praxis / augment respec so I can just not take that mod?
I realize I could reload, but I don't particularly wish to lose my progress.

thanos
26th Aug 2011, 02:00
Not sure,i dont hardly ever notice it anyhow,save for out the corner of my eye.

MaxxQ1
26th Aug 2011, 05:23
Hey all, loving the game so far, but I just got the Radar upgrade and I really kind of hate it. I had thought that the visual space the radar takes up would increase by 2x with its range, but alas it did not.
Does anyone know of a way to either change the size of the radar in the UI or failing that, get a praxis / augment respec so I can just not take that mod?
I realize I could reload, but I don't particularly wish to lose my progress.

Not laughing at you, but this is funny, considering that before the game was released, one of the big discussions here was how huge the HUD items were, and that we hoped they would be smaller so as not to be too distracting or make the screen look cluttered.

Or better yet, just get rid of the damn radar. We didn't have it or need it in Deus Ex, we sure as hell don't need it in Human Revolution. Many here said the first thing they were going to do was put a Post-It note over the radar. Honestly, that big yellow square would be more distracting for me - I just don't look at the radar.