PDA

View Full Version : Punch through walls

boris_37
26th Aug 2011, 01:44
How do i determine what is a "light" or "weakened" wall? I am not sure if i have seen any yet or not...

What should i be looking for?

Jerion
26th Aug 2011, 01:45
How do i determine what is a "light" or "weakened" wall? I am not sure if i have seen any yet or not...

What should i be looking for?

If you have highlighting enabled, it'll point them out to you when you get close. Otherwise, just look for a somewhat large surface crack in the wall. They aren't exactly common as most places are in good repair, but you'll probably know it when you see it.

Black-Xero
26th Aug 2011, 01:46
They have the yellow glow around them. It's noticeable.

jtr7
26th Aug 2011, 02:16
IF they have highlighting enabled, like Jerion said.

Look for the crack in the wall, boris.

ReliantLion
26th Aug 2011, 02:28
It should also me noted that if you don't have the augment unlocked, you will not get the glowing outline. Once you unlock it, and have glowing objects on, it's very obvious.

CoDEllite
26th Aug 2011, 12:02
Awesome right!? Only wish that every wall was punchable

Lirezh
26th Aug 2011, 13:26
It's just scripted, they should have left that aug away. It doesn't make sense that you can't punch through 99% of all walls no matter what sort of material they are off. But some "weak" walls can be broken easily.

Maybe in another 10 years ^^

jkruse
27th Aug 2011, 01:32
You can also blow through those same walls with explosives if you don't have the aug, so, yeah, I didn't bother getting it.

pot
8th Dec 2012, 15:21
How do I use this feature? What key do I press to punch through walls?

SageSavage
8th Dec 2012, 15:34
Assuming you have already upgraded your arms to use this mechanic, use the interact-button when you are in front of a breakable wall (you can't punch through any wall you like).

sonicsidewinder
8th Dec 2012, 15:37
Rise from your grave, thread!

Once you've purchased the Break Through Walls aug, you mosey on over to the highlighted wall and punch that 'E' key!

Not sure what it would be on a pad, because I'm too sentient for that style of gameplay.