PDA

View Full Version : Any word on an Xbox360 Patch?

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 00:50
hello,

i currently can't continue playing this game because i'm experiencing a game-breaking glitch with my save file.

the HUD is competely gone, it dissappeared all of the sudden! the only (temporary) solution is to load a previous save, but that's over 3 hours of gameplay i'll be losing, and i shouldn't have to do that.

please, admin, just tell me if you, or if you are not looking into this (along with a few other bugs people are having). and hopefully if there's a patch on the way.

thank you,

fish

Argonanth
26th Aug 2011, 02:15
this isn't just a problem on the 360. I have this problem on the PC. I'm almost 25 hours into the game and now i just don't even want to keep playing.

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 02:27
its kind of sad really, im not touching this game untill a sufficiant patch is released that fixes ALL problems. its almost as if the game wasnt ready for release :o

jerrinehart
26th Aug 2011, 03:33
I have the PS3 version and my HUD is gone as well. Gamestop told me I can get my money back because of **** like this, so if you want to KEEP my money you guys will at least tell us you are aware this is an issue with ALL versions and a timeline as to when this can be fixed. This is ridiculous to not even get a response from you guys for something this detrimental to gameplay.

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 08:27
bump

bhoov80
26th Aug 2011, 10:24
I am in the same boat, I would have to reload a save from 2 or 3 hours previously and don't want to lose that much gameplay. Would like to know if there is a patch on the way to that fixes current saves that are affected by this, otherwise I will get started on redoing the progress that I lost. I would rather not do that, however.

Basically this glitch makes everything disappear, the radar, the hud, the mission objective locators and the crosshairs. In addition it causes the tranq rifle zoom to not work, with both the scope and gun itself not being visible.

juhh
26th Aug 2011, 10:32
Well I'm looking forward to this glitch...

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 11:31
Well I'm looking forward to this glitch...

hopefully we'll have a patch before you get to experience it... *hint hint nudge nudge, EIDOS*