PDA

View Full Version : [Patch] 25th August 2011

jaywalker2309
25th Aug 2011, 20:13
This latest patch addresses:

A frequent issue for AMD/ATI hardware users that can cause the game to crash on startup.
Improvements to loading speed. The speed increase depends on machine spec and settings, but loading time improvements of over 50% have been measured on some machines.

Some control fixes:

Diagonal movement is no longer faster as intended.
Adjustments have been made to mouse sensitivity in response to user feedback.
Mouse sensitivity for X and Y axis can still be configured separately, but is now consistent when set to default settings.
The range of settings for mouse sensitivity has been adjusted to provide for more accurate adjusting.
The default mouse sensitivity has been altered to be somewhat less sensitive.

starschwar
25th Aug 2011, 20:16
Is there an ETA for a patch that will correct the multiple post-startup crash issues? This is an otherwise terrific game - I'd like to be able to continue playing it.

MaynardLD50
25th Aug 2011, 20:23
Does this affect this bug at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edSFmHYA28Q

EDIT
nope, didn't fix the bug with Motherly Ties, but the load times are insanely faster on my rig. Crucial M4 512gb SSD and I literally load in about 1.5 seconds.

CapTN Riggz
25th Aug 2011, 20:27
I literally have to thank you again, just lit up downtown detroit with a sub machine gun for fun .... loaded up my quick save and it took like 8 seconds. This is so much better, thank you again for the awesome response time it's kind of unbelievable. Enjoy your weekend everyone I know I will be!!!

jaywalker2309
25th Aug 2011, 20:28
The release notes cover what is addressed in this particular patch.

Hectick
25th Aug 2011, 20:37
Don't mean to be rude, but please focus less on loading time and focus more on game breaking bugs such as the game crashes on high end nvidia hardware. No point in having less loading time if you can't play the game once its finished loading.

McGangBang
25th Aug 2011, 20:39
This massively increased loading times for me so that's great.

Unfortunately now the game keeps resetting my mouse sensitivity to default every time I quit. Not the end of the world as I can re adjust them each time but they stayed where I set them before.

Eraseri72600k
25th Aug 2011, 20:41
any chance of a cheat system?
and a option to disable intros?
i noticed some graphic studdering as well.

WhiteZero
25th Aug 2011, 20:43
Amazing pace on these patches. Much thanks to Eidos for staying on this.

raz3r
25th Aug 2011, 20:48
Really really fast! They fixed all the major issues in one patch. Thank you again guys, great job, can't wait to get my copy tomorrow :D

jaywalker2309
25th Aug 2011, 20:52
Really glad to hear its helping you guys, yet i know there are still people having issues out there, we havent forgotten you or ignoring you.

Saloei
25th Aug 2011, 21:15
@jaycw2309 How is patch obtained? I purchased and installed from a disk. Steam shows my game in the library - i hate steam - but i see no down-loadable content. Please help. I have key mapping problems along with NumLock(left-handed keyboard over here) turning off my Numpad keys when used and can't continue my journey.
WINDOWS 7U 32 bit

Jondan
25th Aug 2011, 21:46
So this latest patch has made things so much worse, that I now crash within a minute of loading into the game world, rather than an hour or two.

Below are the Event Viewer details, and the MDMP files from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution folder.

Faulting application name: dxhr.exe, version: 1.1.620.0, time stamp: 0x4e53c8bd
Faulting module name: dxhr.exe, version: 1.1.620.0, time stamp: 0x4e53c8bd
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x003580bc
Faulting process id: 0x1910
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc631666b05425
Faulting application path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution\dxhr.exe
Faulting module path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution\dxhr.exe
Report Id: b31d5f01-cf10-11e0-9922-f46d041936ffMDMP file for 620 build (http://bit.ly/ndSKwe)

Faulting application name: dxhr.exe, version: 1.1.622.0, time stamp: 0x4e565b57
Faulting module name: dxhr.exe, version: 1.1.622.0, time stamp: 0x4e565b57
Fault offset: 0x0014e4fc
Faulting process id: 0x178c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc636c6ffe155d
Faulting application path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution\dxhr.exe
Faulting module path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution\dxhr.exe
Report Id: d30ec48e-cf5f-11e0-a47b-f46d041936ffMDMP file for 622 build (http://bit.ly/qDJmZf)

WhiteZero
25th Aug 2011, 21:48
@jaycw2309 How is patch obtained? I purchased and installed from a disk. Steam shows my game in the library - i hate steam - but i see no down-loadable content. Please help. I have key mapping problems along with NumLock(left-handed keyboard over here) turning off my Numpad keys when used and can't continue my journey.
WINDOWS 7U 32 bit

Part of the awesomeness of Steam: Your game will auto-update on its own. At most you might want to try restarting Steam if the patch didn't already download. Also, assuming you have the "Keep game updated" option ticked for this game, which it is by default.

pha
25th Aug 2011, 21:49
@jaycw2309 How is patch obtained? I purchased and installed from a disk. Steam shows my game in the library - i hate steam - but i see no down-loadable content.

If you already activated the game on Steam it ought to be patched automatically as soon as you're online. Just check its update history, you probably have the patch.

Everyone, how does the mouse feel after the patch? Considering all the games in the market whose major issues are never fixed, I'm really, REALLY impressed by how fast devs have been taking care of things so far. :)

WhiteZero
25th Aug 2011, 21:50
So this latest patch has made things so much worse, that I now crash within a minute of loading into the game world, rather than an hour or two.

Below are the Event Viewer details, and the MDMP files from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution folder.

MDMP file for 620 build (http://bit.ly/ndSKwe)

MDMP file for 622 build (http://bit.ly/qDJmZf)

Try verifying cache?

Jondan
26th Aug 2011, 00:08
Try verifying cache?
Yep, verified the cache, and it didn't help.

Starting a new game from scratch on the 622 build got me about 1.5 - 2 hours into the game before crashing in the same manner as before.
Here is the MDMP (http://bit.ly/pkremI) and here are the Event Viewer details of this latest crash:
Faulting application name: dxhr.exe, version: 1.1.622.0, time stamp: 0x4e565b57
Faulting module name: dxhr.exe, version: 1.1.622.0, time stamp: 0x4e565b57
Fault offset: 0x0008af0f
Faulting process id: 0x15dc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc637159085359
Report Id: 23a1dace-cf76-11e0-a47b-f46d041936ff

My system specs are:
CPU: Intel i7-2600K
Motherboard: Asus P8P67-PRO v3
RAM: Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC-1600MHz
Graphics: Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express2.0

If there are any other details that could help, let me know and I can dig them up.

Loading the progress I'd made on the 620 build crashed almost straight away, within about a minute of loading into the game world, as mentioned in my previous post.

ilquaruxa
26th Aug 2011, 00:23
The August 25th patch makes me furious. The mouse issues are now worse. It took me an hour or more to figure out how to get mouse acceleration off and smooth out the movements. Before the patch I was able to turn off VSYNC and Post-Processing, which fixed both problems. After the patch, however, the settings went back to default. This would have been a minor inconvenience but now even w/ PP off the mouse acceleration remains on!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I may explode.

Solutions:

1. Give the user access to an.ini-esque file so we can make the simple change of turning mouse_acceleration from yes to no.
2. Remove mouse acceleration completely from the game. There is no reason for mouse acceleration on PC. None. Just get rid of it.

I am completely dumbfounded by the ineptitude shown by this lack of oversight. This is a simple problem with easy fixes, but without the fixes the game is NOT playable. Having mouse acceleration on like removing the ability to walk forward. Your can't aim, you can't do ****. I've spent about 3 hrs "playing" this game. 2.5 of that has been trying to fix mouse issues. Unbelievable. I wish I could get my money back.

tet5uo
26th Aug 2011, 00:42
There is no mouse acceleration in this game. If you're having strange input lag/floatiness it's due to something else.

froghawk
26th Aug 2011, 00:47
so, uh... now that I installed the patch, when I try to launch the game it says 'Completing installation....', gets to 2%, then tells me my installation is incomplete and won't run the game. O.o what?

Beanbean
26th Aug 2011, 00:49
I love you guys. Thanks for the quick patches.

demoche
26th Aug 2011, 00:52
@ilquaruxa, calm down insulting the people your asking help from is not going to help your cause. I think everyone realises that mouse acceleration is not something you like.
Neither do I, and i agree it would be nice if there was some sort of in-depth .ini that we could edit to change these settings or a more in-depth setup program. I understand your frustration but taking it out on those who could fix the issue will get you nowhere fast (if anywhere).
Honestly though i have not found the mouse acceleration to be a major issue in this game as much as others, do you have a mouse setup program ( i have a logitech mouse and thus have logitech setpoint program) it has an option regarding mouse acceleration in games, granted in doesn't always work but it does sometimes.

However i have noticed with other games/developers that mouse acceleration seems to have become a standard and often unalterable option.

Anyway regarding patch, thanks for a good job considering it is so soon after release. Vsync is something of a requirement for my gaming, and the fact that loading times have so greatly been reduced means i don't have to turn it off. Keep up the good work, and thanks for listening to your gamers.

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 00:56
when will the issues on the 360 be addressed? i.e. hud dissappearing, side quests with people in walls, DRB territory enemies dying when shot with tranq? WHEN?!?!

cyborg34572
26th Aug 2011, 00:58
I hope the next patch fixes the stuttering on most builds with i7 + GTX400/500 series cards. Thank you for the continued support with the game tho.

TheExodu5
26th Aug 2011, 01:23
Game load so friggin' fast now. Load times are about 5 seconds on my Vertex 3. :D

Input lag is not completely gone, but it's like 90% gone, with SSAO on normal and DX 11 on (SSAO on high still introduces maybe another frame of lag).

Fantastic patch!

Hermi
26th Aug 2011, 01:28
Edit: try downgrading to 275.33 drivers.

froghawk
26th Aug 2011, 01:40
so, uh... now that I installed the patch, when I try to launch the game it says 'Completing installation....', gets to 2%, then tells me my installation is incomplete and won't run the game. O.o what?

I deleted the local files and reinstalled from disc and am still getting the same problem now post-patch... verified cache, defragmented, etc. nothing works

supersheep3000
26th Aug 2011, 01:51
Really glad to hear its helping you guys, yet i know there are still people having issues out there, we havent forgotten you or ignoring you.

This guy needs a raise. Can't stress just how important it is for us gamers to actually have contact with someone from the dev team. It's a seriously under rated way of communicating with your community.

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 01:57
This guy needs a raise. Can't stress just how important it is for us gamers to actually have contact with someone from the dev team. It's a seriously under rated way of communicating with your community.

cool story and all, now i wish they would address 360 users' problems

WhiteZero
26th Aug 2011, 02:24
Yep, verified the cache, and it didn't help.

My system specs are:
CPU: Intel i7-2600K
Motherboard: Asus P8P67-PRO v3
RAM: Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC-1600MHz
Graphics: Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express2.0

Which nvidia driver?
I have a GTX 570 as well and I'm still on 275.33 WHQL, since people were complaining about other issues with the newest driver (not directly related to DX:HR)

breckster
26th Aug 2011, 03:14
You guys are the bomb!!! Crashing is gone, and loading is 5-7 seconds!!!!!!! Perfect!!!! Now I can start really playing!

ishiki
26th Aug 2011, 03:53
This patch is awesome.

I have an SSD and the load times are like 1-1.5 sec, down from like 15-25 seconds... that's way more than 50%.
The load times went from poor... to excellent.

Also, I'm not sure if this is due to the patch.
But my superclocked 560 Ti. I downlocked it to reference spec (I saw it on this forum) at the same time as the patch. And now it runs in Direct X 11 without crashing. Maybe this issue needs to be addressed still. But this game runs pretty perferct now.

Fixed the issues I had with the controls (Though, I didn't notice it until pointed out by the board).

Xoriat
26th Aug 2011, 04:00
What version should the game be with the latest patch?

jerrinehart
26th Aug 2011, 04:01
How about giving an answer to the 360 and ps3 people who have NO HUDS............

Tommando
26th Aug 2011, 04:29
I have seen a significant decrease in load times after installing this update. Loading screens are in the 10-15 seconds range now, whereas before I don't think I ever saw one take less than 30 seconds to a minute.So I appreciate that this issue has been dealt with.

However myself and others are still experiencing frequent, inexplicable framerate drops. But it's encouraging to see that some early post-release issues are being dealt with in a timely manner, so hopefully something will be done about the framerate problem soon.

Jondan
26th Aug 2011, 07:33
Which nvidia driver?
I have a GTX 570 as well and I'm still on 275.33 WHQL, since people were complaining about other issues with the newest driver (not directly related to DX:HR)

Using 280.26 nVidia drivers, the latest stable release.
Is 275.33 behaving itself?

Darktronik
26th Aug 2011, 12:41
Nice patch. Solved all my problems.

Ty.

Hermi
26th Aug 2011, 19:48
Using 280.26 nVidia drivers, the latest stable release.
Is 275.33 behaving itself?

Yes, downgrading to the 275.33 drivers ended my crashes. The new drivers are apparently not as stable as advertised.

skallgrim
26th Aug 2011, 19:50
Does Steam implement this patch automatically? If not, where can I get it?

ishiki
26th Aug 2011, 19:52

yes, when you log in, it should show it updating. If you always logged in it probably updated without you noticing.

There's also the build number at the bottom right of the screen. I don't remember the build number of the patch though. But if you wanted to check that way you could.

jaywalker2309
26th Aug 2011, 19:52

You will already have it if you are logged into steam.

Arthur Hucksake
26th Aug 2011, 19:53
Loading times are now great, but what about the crashing effecting DX 11 nVidia owners?

Can even give specific points some folk are experiencing them. Garden pods in the chinese city hub for example.

I had absolutely no problems in Detroit, get to China and the game is broken coinciding with the new patch I assume.

Krowser
26th Aug 2011, 20:08
Since the patch my game has been loading almost instantly, I'm glad you were able to patch this.

However, since I got the patch, whenever I speak with someone the game freezes in the middle of their sentence. It happens with every NPC in the streets of Detroit, I just finished the first mission. Is there anything I can provide to help you troubleshoot? (I'm playing the game maxed out with a great FPS and little stuttering)

I really hope you can help me figure out what's causing this. I played every Deus Ex game and when I heard a new one was out I jumped out of my chair.

En passant, vu que vous êtes basés * Montréal est-ce que vous faites du soutien en français? :P (Je viens d'Ottawa)

Merci/Thanks

bat2com
26th Aug 2011, 23:39
Patch works very good, loading times increase like 70% for me =)
good work

bhoov80
27th Aug 2011, 01:50
How about giving an answer to the 360 and ps3 people who have NO HUDS............

Yep, that would be nice even though the problem is also occurring on the PC as well. Haven't seen any kind of response on this major issue.

Savageroots
27th Aug 2011, 02:04
When is a patch coming for Xbox? I got to play the Zeke Sanders mission and then when I leave Sarif Industries to see Detroit for the first time the game freezes while loading. This sucks please help!!!!!

starschwar
27th Aug 2011, 03:24
The weekend is upon us. I take it that the we won't be getting a fix until Monday, at the earliest?

p3n3
27th Aug 2011, 07:08
I have 1.1.622.0 version.
Why the cursor continue having lag? This is a great ****. I cant play with this control...

Altamirian
27th Aug 2011, 08:46
Game still crashes every time I try to start new game or continue from save. Is there any solve of a problem? I even don't know, my game is up to date or what... where I can see its version? Why I must tune anything on my PC or create new Windows account or do something else to just a play game I purchased? (if there you want to ask me - yes, I tried all that ways posted here to cofigure game and OS, it'sl just a waste of time). Ok, I keep my system stable, drivers are newest, system updates are installed and all that way, other games works correctly... Damn, but why this newest game with not-so-small budget dont work correctly? Guys, I'm not alone with that problem, there are hundreds of us!
3 or 4 times from install this game I was successed to play, but when hero dies, game was crashed almost every time while loading autosave, then it was comletely dont load even menu screen, crashing before start title and logos (oh, it was so hard to make "esc" key to skip those ones?)

My system is:
Windows 7 x64 sp1
Phenom II X4 955 @3,2 Ghz
Gigabyte 880GA-UD3H
3x2 Gb DDR3 Patriot
GeForce GTX470 @screeen 1920x1080

PS:
It's a big legal oversight what I can't return defective game to store, like other material goods... I want to take back my #%$ing 499 roubles I paid for this peace of crap and spend it on... just something workable!

jaywalker2309
27th Aug 2011, 08:55
If you browse to the \steamapps\common\deus ex\ folder. you will see the game folder and the dxhr.exe file. If you right click on this and go to properties, then within this window select `detail` it will tell you the version number of the exe..

Current latest is 622.

Algent
27th Aug 2011, 11:38
I almost fully solved my crashs issues on W7 x64 + gf 560ti by using a non-aero theme, it could be something to explore.

And thx for the loading time, ~30sec to ~12sec, it's nice :)

Arthur Hucksake
27th Aug 2011, 14:31
Updated my bios, changed power saving settings and disabled PCI Express link state power management. Not had a crash since. Very strange.

Daoist
27th Aug 2011, 15:11
Why do I see everyone talking about a patch, but I don't ever see a download for it anywhere?

Arksun
27th Aug 2011, 15:26
Why do I see everyone talking about a patch, but I don't ever see a download for it anywhere?

Because thats the beauty of Steam, it updates games automatically, has done for years now.

jaywalker2309
27th Aug 2011, 15:27

Because thats the beauty of Steam, it updates games automatically, has done for years now.

^this

Steam always ensures legitimate users are running the version we're hosting on their servers. So if we update our side, it updates everyone :)

Dodgy1210
27th Aug 2011, 20:43
The release notes cover what is addressed in this particular patch.

Yes, basically FA of any importance. The game is freezing, crashing, NPCs are floating in the air or getting stuck behind walls & people can't complete missions as a result, it's unplayable for some people because you didn't even give us the option to edit the controls, but you just focus on loading times, running speed basically redundant crap - well done!
How the hell can you have the front to release a game & then release a patch on the same day as the game is released!?? You'd be fired in ANY other industry except for goverment.

supersheep3000
27th Aug 2011, 20:55
Um...i can edit controls.... and patches on Day one are the norn now. Stop whinning.

Dodgy1210
27th Aug 2011, 21:03
Um...i can edit controls.... and patches on Day one are the norn now. Stop whinning.

No you can't, not fully - only the keys that they allow you to can be binded on the PC. There are multiple keys which can't be reassigned on the PC version, even using an ini file, & none of them can be reassigned on the console version.There are thousands of complaints from other users about this issue alone on this very forum.

As for patches on day 1 being the norm, it's weak people & little kids who just accept that crap that make the gaming industry drive the customers/consumers, instead of it being the other way round as it should be. I don't buy products and expect them to be unfinished or poor quality workmanship - if they turn out to be, I'd return them for a refund. Much the same as this thread is suggesting & I am considering.

As for "whining", just because you either don't know your consumer rights, or are too weak, subserviant & compliant to demand them, doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't.

Grow a pair. If it's crap, say so rather than just accepting mediocrity, and paying through the nose for it. Or is it just Mummy's money anyway, so you don't care about it?

Dodgy1210
27th Aug 2011, 21:28
and patches on Day one are the norn now. Stop whinning.

Yeah, and loads of people get hit by drunk drivers these days too - doesn't make that correct or OK either, does it?

I know the subject matter is immensely more serious, but it's the principle that just because something becomes more common place, does NOT mean that it should be accepted.

Medion
27th Aug 2011, 22:29
Relax my friend, I know what you mean but that is how this industry works nowadays that almost everyone had an internet connection. There is no turning back now, i know how you feel. The bugs would be addressed with a patch eventually, is not the best of solutions but I think that is better than the game to wait another three months to see the light of day. Take care.

supersheep3000
27th Aug 2011, 23:56
No you can't, not fully - only the keys that they allow you to can be binded on the PC. There are multiple keys which can't be reassigned on the PC version, even using an ini file, & none of them can be reassigned on the console version.There are thousands of complaints from other users about this issue alone on this very forum.

As for patches on day 1 being the norm, it's weak people & little kids who just accept that crap that make the gaming industry drive the customers/consumers, instead of it being the other way round as it should be. I don't buy products and expect them to be unfinished or poor quality workmanship - if they turn out to be, I'd return them for a refund. Much the same as this thread is suggesting & I am considering.

As for "whining", just because you either don't know your consumer rights, or are too weak, subserviant & compliant to demand them, doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't.

Grow a pair. If it's crap, say so rather than just accepting mediocrity, and paying through the nose for it. Or is it just Mummy's money anyway, so you don't care about it?

The simple fact is, these days no game comes out without bugs. There's ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS a day one patch with big releases. Sometimes its bug fixes, other times it's something they haven't added yet. Ignoring all the personal insults, you really just need to be patient. There's nothing wrong with waiting a few days for the game to be fixed. There's thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of different combinations of hardware on the PC, they can't make sure it's going to work 100% on all PCs unless they want their development to last 8 years.

Rindill the Red
28th Aug 2011, 00:17
Those guys at Nixxes must be complete idiots. They don't even realize that you can speed up loading by not having it tied to the rendering. Then they patch it based on our simple testing and say "You're Welcome." -- Some balls. I'd appreciate them doing their job right. I payed 60$ for the game after all.

RaNT
28th Aug 2011, 04:26
How far-fetched would be asking for a sticky thread to post requests/suggestions for an eventual next patch?

Because there are a handful of small tweaks that I assume would be relatively easy to code in, and would make the game much more comfortable to play. For instance, having more than one quicksave slot (like Half-Life 2 does). Or tying the "object glimmer" thing to a hotkey (it's annoying to have it on doors and ladders, but it does help a lot to locate small objects). Or having an "auto-walk" key (like Fallout 3).

I'm sure that, given the opportunity, people would come up with more.

lukeman3000
28th Aug 2011, 08:12
My major problem with the game is the audio lag that occurs when I fire a gun, like the automatic rifle you get in the very first level of the game.

There is a very noticeable delay between the muzzle flash and the actual gunshot sound effect.

Also, I have crackly main menu audio.

I have onboard realtek hd audio and just updated it to make sure that old drivers weren't the problem. I have the AC1200 codec and driver version 6.0.1.6438

MrxknownJG
28th Aug 2011, 16:34
ETA on a patch for the 360?

VekErro
28th Aug 2011, 21:03
ETA on a patch for the 360?

Yeah an ETA would be nice. I've hit a game breaking bug so I'd like to know when I can continue playing :/

jaywalker2309
28th Aug 2011, 21:37
Those guys at Nixxes must be complete idiots. They don't even realize that you can speed up loading by not having it tied to the rendering. Then they patch it based on our simple testing and say "You're Welcome." -- Some balls. I'd appreciate them doing their job right. I payed 60$ for the game after all.

That was not what fixed the issue.. there were people who said changing the vsync setting made NO difference, therefore it WASNT the issue.. :)

mad825
28th Aug 2011, 21:45
Hm, could I request a small tweak to the PC version, please?

I was wondering if in the next patch they could make it possible to name the saves made via game menu rather than having to conform to a generated file save name as this would make multiple play-thoroughs or multiple saves more manageable.

fresh fish 101
28th Aug 2011, 21:56
That was not what fixed the issue.. there were people who said changing the vsync setting made NO difference, therefore it WASNT the issue.. :)

could you please give us any word or any info at all regarding what your doing for console users? just aknowledgement of the issues would be great. anything?!? please

jaywalker2309
28th Aug 2011, 22:26
could you please give us any word or any info at all regarding what your doing for console users? just aknowledgement of the issues would be great. anything?!? please

All threads/issues found are being forwarded onto the dev team to investigate.

fresh fish 101
29th Aug 2011, 02:23
All threads/issues found are being forwarded onto the dev team to investigate.

alright, thank you. at least thats something. i appreciate the reply.

Devvz
29th Aug 2011, 06:13
Any word on whether or not a windowed mode is coming for PC? I have a live stream at twitch.tv and would very much like to stream this game, but due to the limitations of the game not having a windowed mode option I am unable to. There is a fix where you can edit a registry entry, but this does not work for me. I don't see the reason for not including this as every PC game past probably 2006 has a windowed mode included.

Maybe there is something wrong with the windowed mode, so they just didn't include it?

Whatever the reason, I would like to have some acknowledgement that a windowed mode is or is not being worked on.

Thanks

david75sk
29th Aug 2011, 08:26
Nixxes on the forums right now, maybe announcement of stuttering problem patch? Please :)

fresh fish 101
29th Aug 2011, 09:10
People experiencing serious HUD bugs/glitches:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=119741&page=3

plz look into for future patch for all platforms apparently. thx.

CrazyEyesDave
29th Aug 2011, 11:28
Is there an ETA on the next patch? I get crash when China level should load, cannot continue WT cos it crashes every time.

fresh fish 101
30th Aug 2011, 02:00
another work day gone by and still no word on a patch for consoles?!?! c'mon guys what're you doing up there in canada?!?!

juhh
31st Aug 2011, 10:41
And the funny thing is, on the bonus DVD they even show this forum and they talk about how they're all about the feedback xD

Fursnake
31st Aug 2011, 20:01
Yeaaaahhhh I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there won't be a chance of a patch before the holiday weekend.

VekErro
31st Aug 2011, 20:27
Yeaaaahhhh I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there won't be a chance of a patch before the holiday weekend.

Dont stop!
Belieeeeeeeeeevin!~:whistle:

Fursnake
31st Aug 2011, 20:44
Dont stop!
Belieeeeeeeeeevin!~:whistle:

Shhhhhh! (I'm trying to goad the devs into getting the patch out quicker, as in hoping they are working to prove me wrong hehe).

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 20:54

whens the holiday weekend?

VekErro
31st Aug 2011, 21:07
Shhhhhh! (I'm trying to goad the devs into getting the patch out quicker, as in hoping they are working to prove me wrong hehe).

aha yes! What a CUNNING PLAN.

whens the holiday weekend?

It's this weekend.

lukeman3000
31st Aug 2011, 23:08
*sigh

Why has no one even acknowledged the existence of the audio delay bug? The game is installed but hasn't been played since I fired the first few rounds out of the assault rifle and jumped up and down for the first time.

purelog1c
14th Sep 2011, 08:38
CONSOLE PATCH. WHEN?

sea
14th Sep 2011, 15:15
*sigh

Why has no one even acknowledged the existence of the audio delay bug? The game is installed but hasn't been played since I fired the first few rounds out of the assault rifle and jumped up and down for the first time.
Probably because nobody at Eidos has been able to reproduce it? Sorry, but you're going to need to give Eidos Support (via their official support e-mails) more details for them to go on other than "it dun work, fix it!"