PDA

View Full Version : Request for Eidos Forums

DozertheDozarian
25th Aug 2011, 19:12
Hey guys... As several have mentioned in several of the stickied threads, it's probably about time to break out the different versions of the game into different forums. PS3, XB360, and PC owners don't have the same issues and to lump or attempt to lump all into the same thread for similar issues is a little asinine.

Not only that, but in those same threads, what started out with quick mod response has slipped, even in a day and some change, to nothing but people asking for help with no response. Requesting system specs and crash logs doesn't help us if no one ever responds once they're posted.

My personal issue doesn't create a log file or minidump or even an issue in the event log (other than a windows shutdown unexpectedly error which I cause when I have to hard shutdown). This post isn't about my personal issue; I addressed that in the sticky just like everyone else. This is about getting at least a response stating where YOU guys are at in the process of trying to fix various issues with the game we purchased.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a rant and I'm not calling anyone out. It's just that I, like the majority of people clamoring around here with their own issues, would like some kind of piece of mind from the company who is holding our minds hostage at the moment. Thanks for reading and for any response that it might get me.

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 02:40
what he said ^

Hectick
26th Aug 2011, 02:44
+1 :thumb: