PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Version - Accelerated Animations

baianojack
25th Aug 2011, 16:46
I own the PS3 Augmented Edition of DEHR and I have played through to the end of the first mission. I noticed that the animations are heavily accelerated. I walk almost as fast as sprinting and the character models jerk around like when you speed up a video. Also when I use the tranq. gun there is no stutter animation the enemies just fall over really quickly. Same for the reload animation for the tranq. gun (though that is an improvement). When I go up and down ladders I move like Speedy Gonzales and it looks unnatural. I haven't seen or played any other versions or the XBox 360 version so I don't if that is normal for the console versions. The run and reload animations are kind of nice, but the character interaction scenes and the ladder animation are odd.

This isn't a real serious issue that I can see thus far, but I haven't seen anyone mentioning this anywhere yet.

P0NYSLAYSTATION
27th Aug 2011, 13:12
I know this is kind of an old thread, but I don't think this is just a PS3 problem, I am getting exactly the same think on PC