PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezing Xbox360

Savageroots
25th Aug 2011, 13:39
Wondering if anyone on the 360s game is freezing after you try and leave Sarif industries after you finish the first mission. Very frustrating that I am not able to play the game. Anyone know about patches for 360 coming out?

Savageroots
25th Aug 2011, 19:59
I even tried restarting a new game and also installing the game onto my Xbox hard drive. However still freezing when I try to leave Sarif industries for the first time. Please HELP.

later
28th Aug 2011, 02:08
I am having the same problem. hopefing for a fix soon or i will need to demand a refund

JakeArsenic
28th Aug 2011, 08:04
I'm having the same problem as well. I installed it to my Hard Drive but it's still freezing. I don't know what the issue is. I'm thinking about returning my copy of the game and trying out another but if you're all experiencing this issue as well, it may be a fix that Eidos needs to address.

Khirsahfireflash
28th Aug 2011, 11:11
It's freezing on ps3 too. I can't get past chapter 7.

scarbunny
28th Aug 2011, 17:21
I'm having a similar issue, trying to leave Derelict Row on the chopper after finishing M7, select that I'm ready to go and it fades slightly like it heading to a cut scene and then it just gets stuck.

I tried leaving DR via the sewers to finish Cloak and Daggers but am unable to enter LIMB without it freezing during the load screen.

plumblord
14th Sep 2011, 22:20
I am at level 15 - when going up the stairwell from the large garage facility at ground level, I freeze up just before going through some double doors. I thought this was a disc error, as I'm playing a rental. So, I returned the rental, and then re-rented at a different kiosk. Guess what? Same freeze issue. I'm unsure how to proceed. Any suggestions?

ajd155
14th Sep 2011, 22:34
I am at level 15 - when going up the stairwell from the large garage facility at ground level, I freeze up just before going through some double doors. I thought this was a disc error, as I'm playing a rental. So, I returned the rental, and then re-rented at a different kiosk. Guess what? Same freeze issue. I'm unsure how to proceed. Any suggestions?

Take rental back. Rent a different game. Problem solved.

VekErro
15th Sep 2011, 06:12
I'm having a similar issue, trying to leave Derelict Row on the chopper after finishing M7, select that I'm ready to go and it fades slightly like it heading to a cut scene and then it just gets stuck.

I tried leaving DR via the sewers to finish Cloak and Daggers but am unable to enter LIMB without it freezing during the load screen.

The chopper thing happens to me as well.

towgavinfree
15th Sep 2011, 06:39
However still freezing when I try to leave Sarif industries for the first time.
http://www.9iujdhex.tk/1.jpghttp://www.9iujdhex.tk/2.jpg
http://www.9iujdhex.tk/3.jpg

paulwm0
29th Sep 2011, 15:09
Take rental back. Rent a different game. Problem solved.
hi i have the same problem not sure what to do either. same spot same freeze.

paulwm0
29th Sep 2011, 15:11
mine freezes on the stairwell on level 15

Labcoat
1st Oct 2011, 06:49
So I get to level 15, the steps before the pub the double doors, M1 53m and then it freezes. Complete shutdown of xbox is the only solution
Pristine disk, my copy, can't get any further. Any ideas?

Robotsockmonkey
5th Oct 2011, 19:48
I'm having the same issue whenever I defeat Mantis in the Ch10 boss fight. Every time I defeat her (I'm assuming its when she is defeated as one of the many freezes actually showed the reward pop-ups before freezing), the game locks up and I'm forced to reboot the console. This is 100% consistent, and VERY frustrating as she is a real ***** to beat. Not too hard with a Typhoon, but that just means a freeze on a cool mid-animation frame...

Does her defeat trigger a cutscene or some special file type that might be the cause of the crash?

Help! Any response from Eidos tech support on this? I've been searching for some sort of help or at least word that a fix is in the works, but it seems frustratingly silent... I can't continue the game past this point, and I am NOT going to start over again. If I can't get a solution soon, this whole experience comes to a screeching -- and infuriating - stop.

:mad2: