PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Performance Drops after Patch

Psyonix_Corey
23rd Apr 2014, 18:04
Hi all,

If you see a big performance hit after a patch, please try these steps. We are investigating what might be causing this for some users, but this solution helped someone posting in the Patchnotes thread so I wanted to make the information visible to others.

1. Close Nosgoth
2. Navigate to \My Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\
3. Delete BCMPSystemSettings.ini and BCMPUserProfile.ini
4. Run Nosgoth
5. Adjust video settings to your old preferences

There appears to be some infrequent patch error where your System Settings get corrupted or aren't taking effect properly, but deleting those INI files resets everything and may resolve FPS issues for some users.

HellDaemon
17th Jun 2014, 20:04
Just tried it and no luck :/ thanks

AnonArchia
12th Jul 2014, 17:07
Sadly it didn't work. I even reinstalled, but the whole game keeps lagging heavily. I normaly play higher settings, but even on low it kept lagging. Its not just in a match, but also in the lobby and menu, e.g. the flames in the background animation lag.
Hope you can fix it fast ;)

P.S. : I want the new map ! =D

Voxyld
15th Jul 2014, 18:54
I posted on this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=14860) and sadly these steps do not work for me, this annoying bug of latency at the start of the match is still here. Oddly enough the duration of this bug seems a little random, sometimes it goes away in 1 minute and sometimes it takes two minutes for me to be able to play, it even disappeared after 30 seconds once.
I did these steps properly, i am sure of that but it does not work for me. Hope this will be fixed since it's from the last update with twitch.

Louves
19th Jul 2014, 19:12
Strangly I didn't have any performance issues right after the patch. Everything was fine but after the server maintenance my game started to lag pretty bad. Especially on the vampire side. Today it got even worse. I didn't hit one single backstab and 70% of my melee attacks didn't hit either. The humans teleported around the map. It was unplayable.
My ping is good (around 34) so that's not the problem. Two days ago I noticed that I had 25 fps (usually 60 fps) on Sommerdamm. Today I had 60 fps but the game was still lagging.
Sadly these steps don't work for me :( At the moment it's unplayable.

Edit: New patch fixed it. Thank you :)

Edit 2: Okay the lags are back again. 25 FPS...yeah.... :/

3mocake
20th Jul 2014, 20:18
Same pb here. Need a fix please ;)

Saphariel
23rd Jul 2014, 11:24
Dont know if this should be posted somewhere else, but a couple of days ago, few days before the patch, every single match that I play says expiriencing network connection problems, and then it freezes a bit, for a sec, and then its normal, happens very often, anyone know how to fix that?

_Dread_
27th Jul 2014, 19:11
Hello community.

I started to play this game about a week ago, and ive always had this issue where randomly my audio will glitch (like audio lag) along with a huge FPS drop (roughly 5 FPS).

Started to play at max settings, then tried changing it to the lowest and it didn't help.
Now its happening more often.

Thank you.

Nemesis777
30th Jul 2014, 11:38
Changing this configuration file [%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\BCMPSystemSettings.ini] & editing 3d settings in nvidia control panel to high performance for nosgoth.exe may reduce game lags. Here's a "fix":

BCMPSystemSettings.ini

[SystemSettings]
StaticDecals=false
DynamicDecals=True
UnbatchedDecals=True
DecalCullDistanceScale=0.100000
DynamicLights=false
DynamicShadows=false
LightEnvironmentShadows=True
CompositeDynamicLights=True
SHSecondaryLighting=True
DirectionalLightmaps=True
MotionBlur=False
MotionBlurPause=false
MotionBlurSkinning=0
DepthOfField=False
AmbientOcclusion=False
Bloom=false
bAllowLightShafts=False
Distortion=false
FilteredDistortion=false
DropParticleDistortion=true
bAllowDownsampledTranslucency=False
SpeedTreeLeaves=false
SpeedTreeFronds=false
OnlyStreamInTextures=False
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=false
FloatingPointRenderTargets=True
OneFrameThreadLag=false
UseVsync=False
UpscaleScreenPercentage=true
Fullscreen=false
AutoDetectDesktopResolution=false
Borderless=False
AllowOpenGL=false
AllowRadialBlur=True
AllowSubsurfaceScattering=false
AllowImageReflections=false
AllowImageReflectionShadowing=false
bAllowSeparateTranslucency=False
bAllowPostprocessMLAA=False
bAllowHighQualityMaterials=False
MaxFilterBlurSampleCount=16
SkeletalMeshLODBias=2
ParticleLODBias=2
DetailMode=0
MaxDrawDistanceScale=1.000000
ShadowFilterQualityBias=0
MaxAnisotropy=1
MaxMultiSamples=1
bAllowD3D9MSAA=False
bAllowTemporalAA=False
TemporalAA_MinDepth=100.000000
TemporalAA_StartDepthVelocityScale=100.000000
MinShadowResolution=32
MinPreShadowResolution=8
MaxShadowResolution=256
MobileShadowTextureResolution=128
MaxWholeSceneDominantShadowResolution=256
ShadowFadeResolution=128
PreShadowFadeResolution=16
ShadowFadeExponent=0.100000
ResX=1280
ResY=720
ScreenPercentage=100.000000
SceneCaptureStreamingMultiplier=1.000000
ShadowTexelsPerPixel=1.273240
PreShadowResolutionFactor=0.500000
bEnableBranchingPCFShadows=False
bAllowHardwareShadowFiltering=False
TessellationAdaptivePixelsPerTriangle=48.000000
bEnableForegroundShadowsOnWorld=false
bEnableForegroundSelfShadowing=False
bAllowWholeSceneDominantShadows=false
bUseConservativeShadowBounds=False
ShadowFilterRadius=2.000000
ShadowDepthBias=0.012000
PerObjectShadowTransition=60.000000
PerSceneShadowTransition=600.000000
CSMSplitPenumbraScale=0.500000
CSMSplitSoftTransitionDistanceScale=4.000000
CSMSplitDepthBiasScale=0.500000
CSMMinimumFOV=40.000000
CSMFOVRoundFactor=4.000000
UnbuiltWholeSceneDynamicShadowRadius=20000.000000
UnbuiltNumWholeSceneDynamicShadowCascades=3
WholeSceneShadowUnbuiltInteractionThreshold=50
bAllowFracturedDamage=True
NumFracturedPartsScale=1.000000
FractureDirectSpawnChanceScale=1.000000
FractureRadialSpawnChanceScale=1.000000
FractureCullDistanceScale=1.000000
bForceCPUAccessToGPUSkinVerts=True
bDisableSkeletalInstanceWeights=false
HighPrecisionGBuffers=False
AllowSecondaryDisplays=False
SecondaryDisplayMaximumWidth=1280
SecondaryDisplayMaximumHeight=720
MobileFeatureLevel=0
MobileFog=false
MobileHeightFog=False
MobileSpecular=True
MobileBumpOffset=True
MobileNormalMapping=True
MobileEnvMapping=True
MobileRimLighting=True
MobileColorBlending=True
MobileColorGrading=True
MobileVertexMovement=True
MobileOcclusionQueries=False
MobileGlobalGammaCorrection=False
MobileAllowGammaCorrectionWorldOverride=False
MobileLODBias=-0.5
MobileBoneCount=75
MobileBoneWeightCount=2
MobileUsePreprocessedShaders=True
MobileFlashRedForUncachedShaders=False
MobileWarmUpPreprocessedShaders=True
MobileCachePreprocessedShaders=false
MobileProfilePreprocessedShaders=False
MobileUseCPreprocessorOnShaders=True
MobileLoadCPreprocessedShaders=True
MobileSharePixelShaders=True
MobileShareVertexShaders=True
MobileShareShaderPrograms=True
MobileEnableMSAA=False
MobileContentScaleFactor=1.0
MobileVertexScratchBufferSize=150
MobileIndexScratchBufferSize=10
MobileLightShaftScale=2.0
MobileLightShaftFirstPass=0.5
MobileLightShaftSecondPass=1.0
MobileModShadows=false
MobileTiltShift=False
MobileMaxMemory=300
MobilePostProcessBlurAmount=32.0
MobileTiltShiftPosition=0.5
MobileTiltShiftFocusWidth=0.3
MobileTiltShiftTransitionWidth=0.5
MobileMaxShadowRange=500.0
MobileBloomTint=(R=1.0,G=0.75,B=0.0,A=1.0)
MobileClearDepthBetweenDPG=False
MobileSceneDepthResolveForShadows=TRUE
ApexLODResourceBudget=1000000020040877300000.000000
ApexDestructionMaxChunkIslandCount=1000
ApexDestructionMaxShapeCount=0
ApexDestructionMaxChunkSeparationLOD=1.000000
ApexDestructionMaxActorCreatesPerFrame=-1
ApexDestructionMaxFracturesProcessedPerFrame=-1
ApexDestructionSortByBenefit=True
ApexGRBEnable=false
ApexGRBGPUMemSceneSize=128
ApexGRBGPUMemTempDataSize=128
ApexGRBMeshCellSize=7.500000
ApexGRBNonPenSolverPosIterCount=9
ApexGRBFrictionSolverPosIterCount=3
ApexGRBFrictionSolverVelIterCount=3
ApexGRBSkinWidth=0.025000
ApexGRBMaxLinearAcceleration=1000000.000000
bEnableParallelAPEXClothingFetch=True
bApexClothingAsyncFetchResults=False
ApexClothingAvgSimFrequencyWindow=60
ApexClothingAllowAsyncCooking=True
ApexClothingAllowApexWorkBetweenSubsteps=FALSE
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
AllowSilhouettes=True
AllowApexCloth=False
UseDirectSound=True
AllowBackgroundAudio=False
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)

[SystemSettingsBucket1]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesLow
DetailMode=0
StaticDecals=false
DynamicDecals=true
bAllowHighQualityMaterials=False
AmbientOcclusion=False
DepthOfField=False
bAllowLightShafts=False
LensFlares=False
DynamicShadows=False
AllowApexCloth=False
MotionBlur=False
MaxAnisotropy=1
DecalCullDistanceScale=0.10
SkeletalMeshLODBias=2
ParticleLODBias=2
MaxShadowResolution=256

[SystemSettingsBucket2]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesMedium
DetailMode=1
DecalCullDistanceScale=0.5
AmbientOcclusion=False
DepthOfField=False
MotionBlur=False
MaxAnisotropy=4
SkeletalMeshLODBias=1
ParticleLODBias=1
MaxShadowResolution=512
MaxWholeSceneDominantShadowResolution=512

[SystemSettingsBucket3]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesHigh
DetailMode=2
MotionBlur=True

[SystemSettingsBucket4]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesHigher
DetailMode=2
MotionBlur=True

[SystemSettingsBucket5]
BasedOn=SystemSettings

[SystemSettingsScreenshot]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
MaxAnisotropy=16
ShadowFilterQualityBias=1
MinShadowResolution=16
ShadowFadeResolution=1
MinPreShadowResolution=16
PreShadowFadeResolution=1
ShadowTexelsPerPixel=4.0f
PreShadowResolutionFactor=1.0
MaxShadowResolution=4096
MaxWholeSceneDominantShadowResolution=4096
CompositeDynamicLights=FALSE
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=linear,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=-1000,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=linear)

[SystemSettingsEditor]
BasedOn=SystemSettings

[SystemSettingsSplitScreen2]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
bAllowWholeSceneDominantShadows=False
bAllowLightShafts=False
DetailMode=1

[SystemSettingsMobile]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
Fullscreen=True
DirectionalLightmaps=False
DynamicLights=False
SHSecondaryLighting=False
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=False
UnbatchedDecals=False
MotionBlur=FALSE
MotionBlurPause=FALSE
DepthOfField=FALSE
AmbientOcclusion=FALSE
Bloom=FALSE
Distortion=FALSE
FilteredDistortion=FALSE
DropParticleDistortion=TRUE
FloatingPointRenderTargets=FALSE
MaxAnisotropy=2
bAllowLightShafts=FALSE
MobileModShadows=False
MobileClearDepthBetweenDPG=False
MaxFilterBlurSampleCount=4
DynamicShadows=False
MobileMaxMemory=300

[SystemSettingsMobilePreviewer]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsMobile
Fullscreen=False

[SystemSettingsMobileTextureBias]
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=linear,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point,NumStreamedMips=3)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=1,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)

[SystemSettingsAndroid]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsMobileTextureBias

[SystemSettingsFlash]
MotionBlur=FALSE
MotionBlurPause=FALSE
DepthOfField=FALSE
AmbientOcclusion=FALSE
Bloom=FALSE
Distortion=FALSE
FilteredDistortion=FALSE
bAllowLightShafts=TRUE
MobileModShadows=True
DynamicShadows=True
MobileClearDepthBetweenDPG=True
DirectionalLightmaps=False
MobileHeightFog=False

[SystemSettingsFlash_Detail]
MotionBlur=FALSE
MotionBlurPause=FALSE
DepthOfField=FALSE
AmbientOcclusion=FALSE
Bloom=FALSE
Distortion=FALSE
FilteredDistortion=FALSE
bAllowLightShafts=TRUE
MobileModShadows=True
DynamicShadows=True
MobileClearDepthBetweenDPG=True
DirectionalLightmaps=True
MobileHeightFog=True

[SystemSettingsIPhone]

[SystemSettingsIPhone3GS]
LensFlares=False
DetailMode=1
MobileEnableMSAA=True
MobileMaxMemory=100

[SystemSettingsIPhone4]
MobileContentScaleFactor=2.0
LensFlares=False

[SystemSettingsIPhone4S]
MobileEnableMSAA=True
bAllowLightShafts=True
MobileModShadows=True
DynamicShadows=False
ShadowDepthBias=0.025
MaxShadowResolution=256
MobileShadowTextureResolution=256

[SystemSettingsIPodTouch4]
LensFlares=False
MobileMaxMemory=100

[SystemSettingsIPad]
MobileFeatureLevel=1
MobileFog=False
MobileSpecular=False
MobileBumpOffset=False
MobileNormalMapping=False
MobileEnvMapping=False
MobileRimLighting=False
MobileMaxMemory=100
MobileContentScaleFactor=0.9375

[SystemSettingsIPad2]
MobileEnableMSAA=False
bAllowLightShafts=True
MobileModShadows=True
DynamicShadows=False
ShadowDepthBias=0.016
MobileContentScaleFactor=1.0
MaxShadowResolution=256

[SystemSettingsIPad3]
MobileEnableMSAA=False
bAllowLightShafts=True
MobileModShadows=True
DynamicShadows=True
ShadowDepthBias=0.016
MobileContentScaleFactor=1.40625
MaxShadowResolution=256
MobileMaxMemory=500

[SystemSettingsIPad2_Detail]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsIPad2

[Configuration]

[SystemSettingsTexturesDerp]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesLow]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesMedium]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesHigh]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesHigher]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)

[IniVersion]
0=1403402043.000000
1=1407033587.000000

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\DefaultSystemSettings.ini

[Configuration]
BasedOn=..\Engine\Config\BaseSystemSettings.ini

[SystemSettings]
AllowSilhouettes=True
AmbientOcclusion=false
MotionBlur=false
MotionBlurPause=false
AllowRadialBlur=false
Fullscreen=False
UseVsync=false
bAllowD3D9MSAA=False
MaxAnisotropy=1
MaxMultiSamples=1
UseDirectSound=True
AllowBackgroundAudio=False
;AllowD3D11=True
ResX=1280
ResY=720
MotionBlurSkinning=0
TEXTUREGROUP_Character = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesDerp]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=128,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesLow]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=256,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesMedium]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesHigh]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=1024,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsTexturesHigher]
BasedOn=SystemSettings
TEXTUREGROUP_Character = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ImageBasedReflection = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Bokeh = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable = (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)

[SystemSettingsBucket1]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesLow
DetailMode=0
StaticDecals=false
DynamicDecals=true
bAllowHighQualityMaterials=false
AmbientOcclusion=False
DepthOfField=False
bAllowLightShafts=False
LensFlares=False
DynamicShadows=False
AllowApexCloth=False
MotionBlur=False
MaxAnisotropy=1
DecalCullDistanceScale=0.10
SkeletalMeshLODBias=2
ParticleLODBias=2
MaxShadowResolution=256

[SystemSettingsBucket2]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesMedium
DetailMode=1
DecalCullDistanceScale=0.5
AmbientOcclusion=False
DepthOfField=False
MotionBlur=False
MaxAnisotropy=4
SkeletalMeshLODBias=1
ParticleLODBias=1
MaxShadowResolution=512
MaxWholeSceneDominantShadowResolution=512

[SystemSettingsBucket3]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesHigh
DetailMode=2
MotionBlur=True

[SystemSettingsBucket4]
BasedOn=SystemSettingsTexturesHigher
DetailMode=2
MotionBlur=True

Backup old, default config files somewhere and save both of these modified with "read-only" attribute.

Voxyld
30th Jul 2014, 15:53
Since the last update with infect and guard, i do not have this bug anymore. Hope it will stay like this.

ThePolishDane
3rd Aug 2014, 13:59
Please fix this,, i didn't have the game before the patch, so for me it has always lagged,, or stuttered might be a better word... It microstutters like somegames do when u play with crossfire, but MORE!.. and then the audio stuttering too,, :( .. I played like 1 match and it was fine, then i got to the new map, and BAM!, DIE! :D ..

NomzNomz
5th Aug 2014, 22:32
I'm talking frames per second. Earlier today I had some brilliant games. It may not have been 60fps but it was smooth enough for me to aim, and dodge like a boss. But later it reverted to its worse. Low fps when nothing is happening and below 10fps in combat (the AOE REALLY slows it down). Couple that with a sound bug that gives static every second, and the voices echo/stutter.

I hope I'm not alone here.. :(

Blitzkrieg103
6th Aug 2014, 05:50
Hey everyone, I just recently bought this game, and, other than the lag, it's quite fun. However, All of the games I've played so far have had major lag issues. My fps was perpetually below 10 and characters flash across the screen, my movements are impossibly sluggish, Shots go through walls, Etc. Even the tutorial lags, Albeit much less than the actual game. The menu itself is quite slow as well. I've looked around a bit, and seen that this seems to be a problem after the new patch. I didn't have the game before the patch, so I can't tell if that's what caused the lag. I have tried the solution posted in the sticky thread, and a few user recommended solutions, none of which worked. My graphics settings are on the lowest, and my computer is a high end gaming laptop. If anyone knows of any possible solutions to this issue, please let me know. If there are a lot of threads on this topic, or something like that, I apologize.

FireWorks_
6th Aug 2014, 07:28
My crystal ball says its aliens causing this! But its sometimes not dead accurate...

Can you help us helping you by posting your system specs?

Blitzkrieg103
6th Aug 2014, 07:47
My crystal ball says its aliens causing this! But its sometimes not dead accurate...

Can you help us helping you by posting your system specs?

I believe you are referencing me? Considering my post was moved right before you said that. If not, I apologize.

My CPU is an intel core i5 2.8GHz
I have 8 gigs of ram
My video card is an nvidia geforce 840m
750gb hard drive, though i doubt that matters.

I can run skyrim on legendary, I can run league on high, WoW on high and pretty much any other game I play on max graphics. I see no reason for my specs to cause any lag, especially not on the lowest graphics.

FireWorks_
6th Aug 2014, 08:55
I believe you are referencing me? Considering my post was moved right before you said that. If not, I apologize.

My CPU is an intel core i5 2.8GHz
I have 8 gigs of ram
My video card is an nvidia geforce 840m
750gb hard drive, though i doubt that matters.

I can run skyrim on legendary, I can run league on high, WoW on high and pretty much any other game I play on max graphics. I see no reason for my specs to cause any lag, especially not on the lowest graphics.

Yes I meant you :) But its generally a good idea to bring specs when asking for tech help. I still dont know the CPU..

See if this helps you:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=15284

Im not much into laptop gaming but when I compare your GPU to my 3,5year old (http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-560-Ti-vs-GeForce-840M) it looks like its strenght is dx11. And i dont know if the game is running it or how to force it. Maybe someone else does?

RainaAudron
6th Aug 2014, 09:08
Im not much into laptop gaming but when I compare your GPU to my 3,5year old it looks like its strenght is dx11. And i dont know if the game is running it or how to force it. Maybe someone else does?

The game does not run on DX11 just yet (however, they might implement it at some point).

FireWorks_
6th Aug 2014, 09:22
Thanks Raina!

Bad news for you Blitz though :(

Blitzkrieg103
6th Aug 2014, 09:46
Thanks Raina!

Bad news for you Blitz though :(

Thanks anyways for trying to help.

Blitzkrieg103
7th Aug 2014, 00:34
Aside from the massive amounts of lag I have experienced, with no rhyme or reason. I have a moderately high end gaming laptop, 8 gigs of ram, nvidea 840m graphics card, 2.8GHz processer. And I have 16 Mpbs download speed, and 6Mbps upload speed. Never lagged so badly on any game including planetside 2, battlefield 3, or league of legends, all on high graphics. However, the game breaking lag is not the issue that has arisen today. In an effort to reduce the massive amounts of lag I have experienced, I tried to find games in Us West only. However, it insists the servers are down. When I check the server status, all of the servers are up, and when I play with any region selected, I have no problem. So, I am not able to play in my area, which would hopefully, fix the game breaking lag. I do not know why this is an issue, and I have not seen anyone else with this issue. Hopefully, it is just a minor bug, along with the game breaking lag, so that I can actually play the game, which would be nice considering I spent money on it. Thanks for your time, and if you have a solution, please do tell.

Psyonix-Greg
7th Aug 2014, 00:58
We're getting the same issues here connecting to US West. I ran a trace route earlier and found that the provider in between us and our hosting company (no one associated with this game) appears to be having major issues right now. I do not know when they will be resolved but I assure you I am equally as bummed, as we are having the same troubles here. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if the speeds get back to where they should be.

Blitzkrieg103
7th Aug 2014, 02:53
We're getting the same issues here connecting to US West. I ran a trace route earlier and found that the provider in between us and our hosting company (no one associated with this game) appears to be having major issues right now. I do not know when they will be resolved but I assure you I am equally as bummed, as we are having the same troubles here. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if the speeds get back to where they should be.

Alright, thanks for your trouble.

Psyonix-Greg
7th Aug 2014, 03:05
Looks like it's getting better. We have a bit of a high ping here but we're not getting the spikes we were an hour ago. Doing a trace route shows that it seems the ISP is getting their act together as it's not throwing as many bad hops as before. Still not great however...

Unmercey87
7th Aug 2014, 13:44
anyone else experienced fps drop after last patches?

Psyonix-Greg
7th Aug 2014, 18:38
I'm not sure why our conversation was merged in to a thread that is almost 5 months old...

Checked again this morning and all appears to be fixed on the ISP side. Let me know how your pings look today and let me know if you're still seeing some weirdness. Thanks and sorry for the disruption.

Hyperspeed1000
13th Aug 2014, 19:23
Since the latest update my ping is suddely doubled and also I started losing connection to the network mid game...this happened never to me before.
I live in Germany if this is a help.

Hopefully you can fix it soon...

Qhorin
13th Aug 2014, 20:59
It might be work checking your adapter/router for faults, or just improving your internet connection if you have a bad one. Generally when I have the issues you describe, it's a fault on my end.

JerreV
13th Aug 2014, 21:41
its not his router/adapter or his internet me and my buddies had laggspikes ingame and hitreg is also ****ed up. ^^

Vanforg
23rd Oct 2014, 10:58
thrown back to home page right in the middle of the game for no apparent reason. dont have any internet issues in other games, nor hardware issues. what is this ?

Stiran
11th Feb 2015, 02:44
this work for me BUT every time we need to delet this items, after two match get crash again.
u.u