PDA

View Full Version : Building the Major

Diefree
25th Aug 2011, 03:54
Ok I'm a big Ghost in the Shell fan and want to recreate the Major. Obviously I need the main stealth and hacking but what other abilities should I get? Maybe the strength stuff like punching through walls. This is a discussion on the best way to proceed. If you don't like the idea, don't like Ghost in the Shell, or don't want to take part constructively please move along. Now with that out of the way let the discussion begin.

sajin
25th Aug 2011, 05:23
Ok I'm a big Ghost in the Shell fan and want to recreate the Major. Obviously I need the main stealth and hacking but what other abilities should I get? Maybe the strength stuff like punching through walls. This is a discussion on the best way to proceed. If you don't like the idea, don't like Ghost in the Shell, or don't want to take part constructively please move along. Now with that out of the way let the discussion begin.

Considering the crazy jumps and falls, jump augmentation and icarus landing systems are a must. She's also a pretty accomplished hand-to-hand fighter, so i'd get the reflex booster for double takedown. While probably not as strong as Batou, she should be able to lift heavy objects pretty easily. Never saw her punch through walls, however. Finally, i think she can sprint a lot longer than Adam, so maybe some sprint enhancers...

Diefree
25th Aug 2011, 05:30
Considering the crazy jumps and falls, jump augmentation and icarus landing systems are a must. She's also a pretty accomplished hand-to-hand fighter, so i'd get the reflex booster for double takedown. While probably not as strong as Batou, she should be able to lift heavy objects pretty easily. Never saw her punch through walls, however. Finally, i think she can sprint a lot longer than Adam, so maybe some sprint enhancers...

Good ideas. Going to start with stealth system, then hacking, and the start on the jump and strength.

Diefree
25th Aug 2011, 14:09
Ok opening it up to any and all characters, want advice or ideas on how to build a character post here.