PDA

View Full Version : UK Storm competition

JMSwallow
24th Aug 2011, 23:04
Just an FYI - I came across this today... Storm Watches are running a DXHR competition to win a Samsung 3D Plasma TV and a Storm Digiplex watch, ten runners-up get a copy of the game.

Link here: http://www.stormwatches.com/competition/details/398092

Competition is only open to UK residents, closing date is the end of the month...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
24th Aug 2011, 23:05
Thank you most kindly, Mr Swallow. :thumb:

I shall enter. Good luck to all others. :)
But I still hope I win... :p

[FGS]Shadowrunner
25th Aug 2011, 00:48
Nice one James!

lol @ "double your chances of winning by liking us on facebook"

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th Aug 2011, 09:46
There is not enough attention given to this thread... you guys in stealth-mode? :D

mad825
25th Aug 2011, 09:51
That's not usual, there are like 26 out of 251 who are registered...Erm, hi lurkers.

JCpies
25th Aug 2011, 10:08
Let me guess, this is a US only UK competition.

mad825
25th Aug 2011, 10:13
Let me guess, this is a US only UK competition.

Quite the opposite, read the OPs post.

[FGS]Shadowrunner
25th Aug 2011, 11:29
I think it's not a "free" competition and perhaps that's why people are opting out.

It is forcing people to "like" a page on FB. "Like" is such a individual choice, if you hold carrot over stick, people won't enjoy it.

Having said this, I entered and "liked", but it's highly likely I will unlike later, having researched the page later.
"Like" should be something genuinely decided upon, not traded.

Ashpolt
25th Aug 2011, 11:40
Woah, that watch is hideous! I wouldn't ever wear that. The TV could be a good prize....but it doesn't say how big it is, what model, etc. It has a picture, but says "may not be representative." Surely I'm not the only stickler for detail? I want to know what exactly I might win! :rasp:

But still cool competition, thanks for the heads up JMS!

[FGS]Shadowrunner
25th Aug 2011, 12:40
I just want to be the winner, don't care about the prizes, just want to win a DX competition.

MaceUk
25th Aug 2011, 13:32
For all you entering I thought I would be nice and tell you the answer is Adam Sandler..... :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th Aug 2011, 13:51
For all you entering I thought I would be nice and tell you the answer is Adam Sandler..... :)

Woah! I ought to delete this... it isn't fair to share the answer. :hmm:

:naughty:

minor_threat
25th Aug 2011, 18:21
I hate their watches so if I win I'll give it away to somebody on here. Another TV would be useful though!

DaddyDee
25th Aug 2011, 18:44
Just entered the comp, thanks for posting it up!