PDA

View Full Version : any cheats ?

jason95821
24th Aug 2011, 21:39
just woundering if there were any known cheats:whistle:

CJ78
24th Aug 2011, 23:13
Eidos said no :/

Sucks because it made the first one quite fun.

jason95821
25th Aug 2011, 02:30
i just need no clip mode for when i get stuck or need to get to a stuck enemey in a wall

omgitsbees
25th Aug 2011, 03:56
I've been waiting for someone too create a trainer, but so far none have popped up. I want to do a playthrough on the side where I can just cheat and go hog wild with being a huge jerk, that has unlimited cloaking and runs around punching everyone.

Badmagic
25th Aug 2011, 07:55
I must admit I was surprised by this, when someone asked about a "new game +" option I suggested writing down his character choices then "resetting" his new character with the dev console (using whatever this games version of -hax0r was) to make a sort of "New Game +" but from what I've read that would be impossible.

I blame the pointless achievements personally for the lack of a dev consoles in many games these days.

Jetsonix
25th Aug 2011, 15:12
just woundering if there were any known cheats:whistle:

I purchased the Official Deus Ex Human Revolution Strategy Guide for twenty dollars and it contains all the passwords and code numbers to unlock any door or computers,...336 pages of pictures and info...really great guide showing step by step each quest and mission in each zone of the game. I'm not really into the hacking thing so this guide really helps out

TheYouthCounselor
25th Aug 2011, 16:28
I must admit I was surprised by this, when someone asked about a "new game +" option I suggested writing down his character choices then "resetting" his new character with the dev console (using whatever this games version of -hax0r was) to make a sort of "New Game +" but from what I've read that would be impossible.

I blame the pointless achievements personally for the lack of a dev consoles in many games these days.

Most gamestoday with dev consoles still have achievements. They just turn off the achivement ability when cheats are enabled.

cre100382
27th Aug 2011, 21:03
I found a small trainer after some digging. It isn't available for direct download, but if someone can recommend a good site for file uploads, I may do it providing I won't be in any legal trouble.

The trainer itself has caused a crash when I went to buy some stuff, but it could be unrelated.

Jewseph
27th Aug 2011, 22:03
Two options for you...

Learn to use Cheat Engine.

Or buy a membership to Cheathappens.com.
They have a +16 trainer. Pretty wicked. It's good for dicking around in the game but if you want to really enjoy Deus Ex, I say bump the cheats.

Enjoy.

[FGS]Shadowrunner
28th Aug 2011, 00:14
cheats are good for mapping/modding and teaching beginners in less dangerous and intense servers. Mapping or modding DX3 would be tough without cheats.

Risingred
28th Aug 2011, 04:22
There's a command console. It's just a real pain to activate in steam games.

I haven't tried it myself, but Jay (from Eidos) said that there is one. I'm assuming it uses similar commands to TR:U, because they're on the same engine.