PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA DLC CODE

diabolik686
24th Aug 2011, 17:44
Greetings,

I have pre-ordered dxhr through gamestop Canada and I have received 2 Codes. I have confirmed that both codes are legitimate and would like to trade one for the tactical enhancement pack code if anyone has decided they would rather have the explosive pack. One code was emailed to me from gamestop when my order shipped and the other was included in my physical copy but they are both for the explosive mission pack.

Thank you for your time.

radic202
24th Aug 2011, 17:58
Well I purchased mine for the PS3 as I saw all the problems some people were having with Steam but I absolutely suck using a controller to aim plus accessing my quick inventory in the heat of a fight is not easy for a mouse and KB player like me. I am thinking of purchasing the PC version off of Steam now that they seem to have corrected some of the issues.

Alas, I do not have a code for DE to trade with you for it but I do have 1 extra Collectors Edition pre-order code for ToR (The Old Republic), and 1 extra regular one ToR pre-order code, if any of those suit you, I would be very interested. If not I would totally understand and hope someone else can help you out!

All the best!

diabolik686
24th Aug 2011, 18:38
Hey, to be honest I am most likely going to play star wars: tor but I was not impressed with the pre order bonuses so I dont think I'm interested. Thanks for asking though!

radic202
24th Aug 2011, 19:17
Hey NP at all!

Apparently the Boxed Copies still in the EB games here in Canada have the pre-order codes in them already just like it did with the PS3 version I purchased yesterday. So I may still in luck with that code.

diabolik686
26th Aug 2011, 13:19
BUMP

still trying to trade an explosive mission pack code for a tactical enhancement pack code if anyone is interested let me know!

Serakek
26th Aug 2011, 20:09
If it is for PC, I have an extra code for the tactical pack.

Spaceme1117
27th Aug 2011, 01:19
If it is for PC, I have an extra code for the tactical pack.

Serakek. I have an extra Explosive Mission pack for PC and I will trade you. PM me or e-mail me. Thanks.

diabolik686
27th Aug 2011, 12:56
Sera, do you know for sure if the code you have will only be valid for the pc? Or is it multi platform? My version is for the xbox 360 so if not thanks anyway.

pjmph
27th Aug 2011, 14:36
I bought the game today here in the Philippines and it's R3 it has a code but when I try to puti in the code it doesnt work??? I have a US PSN, can someone help me please!!! my platform is PS3

Mercurio
27th Aug 2011, 16:45
I have an additional Explovise Mission Pack Code for PC and would like to trade it for a Tactical Enhancement Pack Code for PC as well. Anyone in for it?

Medion
27th Aug 2011, 18:32
I have explosive mission codes too. And need a tactical enhancement one. If anybody wants to trade I have open a thread for it already.

Fluffis
27th Aug 2011, 19:19
Are we starting to find out where those lost codes went, or what?

Erogath
28th Aug 2011, 00:34
edit: all gone

Fluffis
28th Aug 2011, 00:44
So, let me see... there were people who didn't get their codes, and we have people here who have extra codes?

How?

Mercurio
28th Aug 2011, 00:59
@Erogath: You got mail ;)

Medion
28th Aug 2011, 23:52
Money my friend, buys everything. It is all a conspiracy XD.

Fluffis
28th Aug 2011, 23:57
Money my friend, buys everything. It is all a conspiracy XD.

Well, we're definitely on the right forum for that.

DeltaFiveNine
29th Aug 2011, 00:29
Well, we're definitely on the right forum for that.

I got two as my Augmented Edition from Amazon actually had the code in the box, and then they sent me another via email.

So I also have an extra Tactical Enhancement Pack, just so anyone with a extra Explosive Mission Pack knows...

EDIT: For PC, by the way.

Medion
29th Aug 2011, 04:01
Are you receiving my PMs DeltaFiveNine?

galaknight
29th Aug 2011, 06:40
I'm looking for any extras if anyone has any. For PC, I don't have any DE:HR codes but I might have something else.

Isilwen Nightfall
29th Aug 2011, 07:12
Alas, I do not have a code for DE to trade with you for it but I do have 1 extra Collectors Edition pre-order code for ToR (The Old Republic), and 1 extra regular one ToR pre-order code

all the pre-orders codes for Swtor are the same. There is no difference between a collector's pre-order and a standard pre-order. You will get the same bonuses anyway. What matters is which version you will buy in the end, and those pre-order codes are NOT the actual game pre-orders.

In short - if you insert a standard edition pre-order code and then buy the collector's, you're fine. Same goes vice-versa.

Sorry for the OT.

Daedatheus
29th Aug 2011, 08:14
My little bonus card said "explosive mission pack" on it, I got all excited, entered the code on Steam, and instead it gave me the tactical enhancement pack.

Me = :mad2:

To be fair, where I ordered it never even stated they were giving out a preorder bonus, but at least Square Enix can try to get their labeling right.

Unfortunately I already activated it right away before even playing the game. As soon as the game gave me those free weapons I tossed them to the wayside - why unbalance the game? Ridiculously enough those weapons show up later anyway, too.

Anyway want to gift me their explosive mission pack code? Just kidding.... unless you want to ;)

T1BillionX
29th Aug 2011, 17:24
The Explosive Mission Card thing happened to me too. I have a second Tactical Enhancement Pack code for PC if anyone wants to trade for the Explosive Mission code pm me.

galaknight
3rd Sep 2011, 09:03
I'll trade anyone who has an extra Tactical Enhancement for my Explosive mission.