PDA

View Full Version : MENU Navigation - & Other Discussion

Jewseph
23rd Aug 2011, 19:14
Seriously. Anyone else having a problem with navigating the damn menus??? I can't use the mouse to click on s***!!! I have to use the damn arrow keys or an xbox controller to do anything! Is there some kind of fix???

Specs:
Core2Dou running at 3.2GHz
4Gb DDR2 at 1066
GTX 460 SSC+ w/ 1Gb VRAM

Also I had BAD MOUSE LAG. Disabling V-sync helped a good bit. (Hardly noticeable now.)

Jewseph
23rd Aug 2011, 19:16
Update: I tried bumping the resolution up from the lower resolution up to my monitors Native resolution (1080p) and that solved that problem.

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 19:18
Glad you found a solution..

Jewseph
23rd Aug 2011, 19:26
ALSO. See if it works for anyone else. Upon raising the resolution to Native. ALL MOUSE LAG IS GONE. I even turned Vertical Sync back on. If this works for anyone else let us know!!!

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 19:30
ALSO. See if it works for anyone else. Upon raising the resolution to Native. ALL MOUSE LAG IS GONE. I even turned Vertical Sync back on. If this works for anyone else let us know!!!

What monitor are you using? make/model?

Jewseph
23rd Aug 2011, 20:08
It is a Vizio M261VP. It is a 26" HDTV. Hooked up via HDMI.

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 20:10
It is a Vizio M261VP. It is a 26" HDTV. Hooked up via HDMI.

NICE (http://www.vizio.com/m261vp.html) :)

Jewseph
23rd Aug 2011, 20:58
Thanks!!!

joshmouch
24th Aug 2011, 01:46
I can't get to any in-game menus at all. When I get about 5 minutes into the game, it asks me to hold TAB to see some tutorial. So I press it, and nothing happens.
I also tried hitting u,i,o,p, etc., which are supposed to bring up the in-game menus, but they don't do anything, either.

I've tried disabling my 2nd and 3rd monitors before starting.
I've tried disabling DirectX11, and dropping all my video settings to as low as they'll go.

Was this game tested with a keyboard?

bbersted
26th Aug 2011, 13:54
You and I seem to be about the only ones with this problem. Any solution yet?

Urgency
26th Aug 2011, 17:57
I'm having this same problem but only intermittently, it started on the TYM levels. The menu will work fine for a bit and then stop working as described here; thanks to this thread I discovered I can navigate it with the keyboard which is good because I was restarting the game every time it happened before. My monitor is running on its native resolution for what it's worth.

CurtisDeadman
26th Aug 2011, 18:23
In all game menus (main menu, or pause menus, hacking screens, etc) I have a problem with my mouse cursor randomly jumping up and to the left about 4 inches (on my 37inch tv). During regular gameplay I have NO mouse problems whatsoever, this only happens during the menus. This problem makes navigating menus a pain, and makes the hacking minigame a true test of my patience. A lot of times, my mouse clicks won't even register in the menus, forcing me to click several times before anything happens.

I'm using a Logitech G500, set to 3200 dpi (5700dpi was way too fast in-game, even at the lowest sensitivity settings). Anyone else having this issue?