PDA

View Full Version : HUD - All Q&As - Discussion

Splashdown
23rd Aug 2011, 17:58
When starting the game it looks nice. Video's play etc. But once I gain control... if I walk up to something I can use like a datapad or computer nothing shows up to press "E". Like I can walk up to the girl and look right at her and it never says press "E" to talk. Also say I walk up to that computer and press "E" to use it the mouse cursor comes up but I can't actually see that anything has come up or changed. I think the computers being activated because the mouse cursor shows up but yeah can't see anything new come up like a computer screen etc. Seems that the enviroment looks nice but the Hud or popups for controls don't seem to be displaying, anyone with same problem or advice?

*******EDIT TO CLARIFY*****

Some of you folks will not see your health etc. till later. I understand this. This is nothing to be alarmed about. When I refer to hud I am refering to popups or something similiar to a mouseover. Like when you target the woman in the first room you should have something pop up that says press "E" to talk. Or when you look at a datapad it should say Press "E" to read. This isn't happening. Same for the laptop... there is no press "E" displayed to interact... and when I do I get a mouse cursor but the computer screen never comes up... only way I can tell I'm accessing the computer is because the mouse arrow is up and I can't walk around anymore.

Ashpolt
23rd Aug 2011, 18:07
Are you still in the intro section? You don't get a HUD until you get augmented, which happens during the credits sequence.

Wilfriedo
23rd Aug 2011, 18:31
I have no HUD at all cant access Map Inventory, Hotbar, Health, Radar, etc.
I am playing game (I think) at least guys are shooting me and I am shooting back and looking for the Dr in the Lab which looks like a warzone.

Is that not ingame?

Frustrated

super...
23rd Aug 2011, 19:05
i am having this same problem and i have reached serif lobby (prichard "fixed" my non existent hud)

super...
23rd Aug 2011, 19:40
odd i quit, changed the resolution the game displayed at and now most of the hud is showing, i think it's everything but the aim reticle. i will wait for the first patch to play more i think.

bishoptheblue
24th Aug 2011, 16:50
for some reason during the fema infiltration mission my hud completely disappeared... im talking health bar, aiming crosshairs, cover/takedown command prompts ( i have them set to on) everything.... i dont know how to get them back on :mad2:

bishoptheblue
24th Aug 2011, 16:55
oh and i forgot the biggest missing component.... my radar

littlecats
24th Aug 2011, 17:20
I have the steam pc version and I have not seen the hud. Dying quite often in the very beginning of the game (1st combat area) and I'm playing it on easy. Not knowing where the health is on the health bar, is making the game harder for me.

bishoptheblue
25th Aug 2011, 01:52
i reset my console and had my hud until i went down the big elevator then it disappeared again:mad2:

Cborne
25th Aug 2011, 03:49
I have the no HUD issue too:

http://i.imgur.com/ePqpu.jpg

But when I take the metro I get this:

http://i.imgur.com/aVli4.jpg

I have seen other people with this bug as well, and the only solution I can find is to reload, but my only available save to do so is from over a mission ago. If you guys have any solutions that would be great.

Zepharial
25th Aug 2011, 03:54
I've just completed the first mission in DX:HR and headed into the Detroit Hub. I saved the game and quit for the night. When I loaded the game back up today, My HUD was not aligned properly on the screen. It has shifted about halfway to the left and halfway up the screen. The result is the lower-right quarter of my HUD occupies the upper-left quarter of my screen. As you can imagine, it renders the game quite unplayable as I cannot see radar, health, or energy.

I've attempted restarting the game multiple times, adjusted the resolution and FoV, even restarted my computer. I didn't see anything about this particular issue in the forums, so I assume it's quite unusual. Any suggestions on how to fix it would be awesome.

Cborne
25th Aug 2011, 04:02
I also am having a similar issue, shown in this thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=119741

Any help from eidos on this would be great and/or info on when this will be patched.

pricelessatx
25th Aug 2011, 04:05
I remember it at the start but now it gone. Do i need to aug some thing or is it glitched? I cant see any thing HUD related not even iron sights, scope, or even an aimer with a rifle. Whats wrong is there some way to turn on and off?

sajin
25th Aug 2011, 05:25
I remember it at the start but now it gone. Do i need to aug some thing or is it glitched? I cant see any thing HUD related not even iron sights, scope, or even an aimer with a rifle. Whats wrong is there some way to turn on and off?

In the very first mission, when Sarif Industries is attacked, you are not yet augmented, so you don't have a HUD. The mission is very short, after that you'll get your HUD.

If that's not it, maybe you turned if of by accident in the game preferences - otherwise check the technical help forums.

pricelessatx
25th Aug 2011, 05:56
No I'm hours in to it already. I think its a glitch i see it when i die but not while im playing I mean the radar would be help full. an aimer even i getting sick of just judging my shot

Castagear
25th Aug 2011, 06:02
perhaps you turn it of in menu?

pricelessatx
25th Aug 2011, 06:02
Yeah im getting exact same issue on the xbox 360 version as well

sajin
25th Aug 2011, 06:11
No I'm hours in to it already. I think its a glitch i see it when i die but not while im playing I mean the radar would be help full. an aimer even i getting sick of just judging my shot

Just saw there is a thread in the Technical Help forum on this topic (unfortunately no solution so far): http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=119741

I had similar problems in another games, strangely solved it by trying out different resolutions. Alternatively, you could start the game at minimal settings -> if the HUD works, you could then consecutively switch on all the options to find out what causes the problem.

JCpies
25th Aug 2011, 07:28
Some people would kill for a glitch like that! :)

Arknsauce
25th Aug 2011, 13:37
Spoiler Ahead!

Anyway so I passed the Fema Facility and defeated Barrett however after the battle my HUD was doing the cool graphical thing where when you get hit with a emp or your to close to a grenade it freaks out and reboots and stuff, buuuuut its stuck like that :(. I thought maybe it was part of the game and someone was going to help Adam repair his augments from the battle but turns out it just has glitched out on me. I have no aim dot, my radar flashes random images, I have no mission point, health bar is all screwy. Like I said looks like I was hit by a emp except its a constant thing :(. Im thinking I will have to start over 11 hours of gameplay which I am pretty unpleased with >:(.

Cborne
25th Aug 2011, 13:39
Some people would kill for a glitch like that! :)

I certainly wouldn't.

Aiming is horribly off just not using anything (there's no reticle to help)

The scope doesn't even WORK (it just shows like a first person view)

And sometimes it shows the HUD but in the wrong position.

And actually sometimes it won't even let me switch weapons without me tabbing out and equipping.

This is a game-breaking bug, and it needs to be fixed. There's no way I can beat the game like this...

jerrinehart
25th Aug 2011, 15:58
I have the PS3 version and this happened to me today as well. I was playing through the cloak and daggers side mission and all of the sudden my hud disappeared completely. I tried restarting the system and game and it's STILL gone. If I go back to a save from several hours ago it is still there. I will return this game if this is not fixed ASAP. It's ridiculous to have a game where the entire HUD is gone and you can't get it back. FIX THIS GUYS!

jerrinehart
25th Aug 2011, 17:33
This is a very serious issue with the game, an answer or response would be nice for all of the people having to deal with this you guys...BS.

Brandx0
25th Aug 2011, 17:58
This game really needs an option to increase the size of the Radar. Now that I've bought the upgraded version that extends the range, it's completely useless. I can't see anything, as all the icons overlap. I'm playing the PS3 version, on a decent sized TV.

Other than that, though, it's awesome!

AngusSama
25th Aug 2011, 19:58
Once I made it to China, after deactivating the first of three relay thingies for the sidequest the bartender at the hive gives you my HUD completely dissapeared. Nothing is displayed anymore, no crossairs, health, mission objective location, nothing. The bug persisted though I made it even farther into the game. I eventually gave up and started a new one. For a $60 game on the XBOX I think it's pretty absurd that my game was ruined by a glitch that should never have made it past beta testing. This is just stupid.

Argonanth
25th Aug 2011, 20:38
bumping this thread back up... very serious problem. I can't see my health, energy, weapons bar, map, its making the game really frustrating to play. Needs a fix ASAP

scottish steveo
25th Aug 2011, 23:09
Same thing on my Xbox 360 version:

http://i.imgur.com/axy6t.jpg

Reset my console and loaded previous saves but nothing is working. When I die, my HUD briefly appears before prompting me to reload.

Please fix.

AngusSama
26th Aug 2011, 00:15
So I post a legit bug, and instead of getting an answer it's moved to a sticky thread full of people suffering the same problem. Only, they're getting ignored as well. So tell me Eidos, are you useless for a reason? Why on earth should I ever buy another product made by you again? USELESS!

THLycanthrope
26th Aug 2011, 00:38
We need a Mod to comment and at least state they are aware of the issue.

I went into a building and the game paused for half a second (loading) after that I think I paused to check objectives and after that I had no HUD. No target reticle, health, sprint meter, OBJECTIVE LOCATIONS!!
I saved then reset my XBox and HUD is still missing. I checked the gameplay options and everything is still turned on (I turned it off, resumed, then turned it on and it the HUD is still missing).
I'm now installing to my HD (like that would fix it O.o).
I really don't want to restart.

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 01:01
i actually registered just to express my frustration as i'm having the "no hud glitch" too, on xbox360.
i'm sure they're looking into it and will address it at some point, but, JUST LET US KNOW EIDOS, DO YOU AKNOWLEDGE IT AND ARE YOU FIXING IT?!?! TELL US!

Argonanth
26th Aug 2011, 02:01
*sigh* second boss fight is really quite annoying with no HUD. I cant even hear voices during the fight as the subtitles don't show... This bug is ruining the game for me. I appreciate the patch that made loading times shorter. But it would be nice for an actual bug not just a convenience to be taken care of and looked after. Can you at least let us know that you are working on a fix?

bhoov80
26th Aug 2011, 02:16
Just registered as well, so that I could post my frustration as I am experiencing this problem as well, on the 360. I was enjoying the game immensely, but this is a game killing kind of bug. I would lose about 3 hours worth of gameplay if I reloaded to the last save that didn't have this bug.

GillianBladeHunter
26th Aug 2011, 02:56
Just registered too. I have the 360 version and my HUD completely disappeared. I tried restarting the game, and really don't want to start a new game after investing so much time into this game. This needs to be fixed, fast! It is nearly unplayable without a radar and ammo counter.

jerrinehart
26th Aug 2011, 03:29
If we at the very LEAST do not get an answer to this by tomorrow I am returning this game. Gamestop already confirmed I can get my money back for something like this. So if you want my money Eidos, you will at least answer us!!!

fresh fish 101
26th Aug 2011, 05:43
bump

ajd155
26th Aug 2011, 06:03
I can imagine a PC user having an issue like this, as we are the chumps that get the port, but the real deal for a console is missing the HUD? On both Xbox and PS3? lol! Pathetic... truly pathetic.

I wonder if Steam will take it back for a missing hud....

kyprioth
26th Aug 2011, 06:54
I am having the same issue as another member said in an earlier thread, where the HUD is misaligned after loading back into the game post-patch. My resolution was not changed and I hadn't played since yesterday night pre-patch. Any resolution to this issue yet?

skyguy
26th Aug 2011, 06:59
I need the option to increase the hud size and dialog fonts increase in this game. This will make using the radar much easier to use.

motsm
26th Aug 2011, 09:43
Hmm, am I the only one who would like this bug? Getting rid of the radar and cross hair would be great.

bhoov80
26th Aug 2011, 10:16
Hmm, am I the only one who would like this bug? Getting rid of the radar and cross hair would be great.

It doesn't just get rid of the radar and crosshair, the mission markers and additional hud information such as health are missing as well. Also it causes the tranquilize rifle zoom function not to work (when you go to zoom in there is no gun), making it basically worthless. Make no mistake about it this is a huge glitch, that needs to be fixed ASAP. I was enjoying this game immensely, but this glitch put a damper on that quickly. This is something that should have been caught before launch, considering the severity of it and the fact that it seems to be occurring on all platforms.

THLycanthrope
26th Aug 2011, 13:22
You can get the mission markers and subtitles back by going into the police station (probably any building with a complete load). Doesn't do much good since there is still no radar.

motsm
26th Aug 2011, 15:41
It doesn't just get rid of the radar and crosshair, the mission markers and additional hud information such as health are missing as well. Also it causes the tranquilize rifle zoom function not to work (when you go to zoom in there is no gun), making it basically worthless. Make no mistake about it this is a huge glitch, that needs to be fixed ASAP. I was enjoying this game immensely, but this glitch put a damper on that quickly. This is something that should have been caught before launch, considering the severity of it and the fact that it seems to be occurring on all platforms.I realize it breaks some of the game, but it would be a worthy trade off for me to get rid of the radar. I'm not saying they shouldn't fix it, of course they should, but they just need to allow us to turn off the damn thing.

THLycanthrope
26th Aug 2011, 16:05
I realize it breaks some of the game, but it would be a worthy trade off for me to get rid of the radar. I'm not saying they shouldn't fix it, of course they should, but they just need to allow us to turn off the damn thing.
It negates a whole set of augs (which of course are the ones I bought before I lost my HUD).

PRxPUNISHERx
26th Aug 2011, 16:42
I just called support and they said they are aware of the issue. No fix at this time though.

Argonanth
26th Aug 2011, 17:32
bumping this back up... glad to hear they are at least aware of the issue. Hope we can get a fix soon.

schism
26th Aug 2011, 19:12
I'm having the same HUD problem, for PC on Steam, not for 360. Just wanted to clarify that this is an issue for both mediums. Mine disappears completely. This includes radar, objective markers, and the scope when I zoom in. Sometimes I will get the objective markers back after a load. Sometimes the HUD will be misaligned. Either way, this makes the game unplayable. My currently mission is to track the GPL signal, or whatever it's called, and that requires the primary objective marker. I mean, I could use the map, but it just takes much longer. And not having radar, weapon quickswitch, hacking, interaction, or anything that requires the HUD is kinda gamebreaking. Please help us.

AngusSama
26th Aug 2011, 21:29
If Eidos can't be bothered to comment on this post, I'm done buying their products. I know you read my post, you moved it from a stand alone post into this one. Congratulations, your lack of customer service just lost you a customer.

kyprioth
27th Aug 2011, 00:01
This isn't exactly a game-breaking bug in terms of crashing the game or not allowing one to play, but in terms of simply enjoying the experience and being engaged, this completely ruins the atmosphere. Any updates or acknowledgement of the issue or work being done to fix this problem would be a huge help.

ReliantLion
27th Aug 2011, 02:32
Returning the game because Eidos isn't posting in it is a bit silly. Especially since this forum isn't the actual means of communicating bugs to the them. Try calling them.

Cborne
27th Aug 2011, 14:29
Well, not allowing one to play is a bit subjective then, isn't it...I consider not really being able to switch weapons all the time, lack of health or energy displays, and no ability to scope for the tranquilizer gun quite unplayable since I'm doing a stealth run. I ended up having to redo an entire mission and a half just to get back to where I was without the bug. For me, it was game-breaking. Half my praxis points were spent on the radar/stealth augs anyway so those were rendered useless as well. Not to mention the bug where sometimes people die when you shoot them once with the tranquilizer gun or stun gun (even in the most non-lethal of locations) potentially ruining my pacifist run...

Proper channels or not, this is the official forum, and I feel as such issues like this should have the developers' attention.

bishoptheblue
27th Aug 2011, 14:35
Returning the game because Eidos isn't posting in it is a bit silly. Especially since this forum isn't the actual means of communicating bugs to the them. Try calling them.

actually this is the official bug report forum for eidos..... similar things like this have happened b4 with other games and ive posted on their forums and got an answer back within a day..... so the fact eidos hasn't officially responded to anyone's claims of this bug insinuates to me that eidos has no idea where this bug happened and that they were unaware of it which really means that they have no clue what to say about it or how to explain it to the consumer right now... so until they are A) able to recreate the bug across all systems, B) isolate the problem, C) get a working patch,
i dont think we will officially hear from em.... this is a big bug especially since it happened across the systems... they need time people... so i vote we give em some time

jerrinehart
27th Aug 2011, 19:47
I bought the Augmented Edition for the PS3, so I spent 80 bucks for basically an ALPHA version of the game that I can't even freaking play. And I am on the TECHNICAL/BUG/GLITCH forum for this game and can't even get a damn response when we can clearly see they are reading these posts and responding to "some" of them? Just acknowledgment would have been fine. For $80 of MY money you gotta EARN it. No thanks, been returned, I think I'll use that money to buy Rage.

Medion
27th Aug 2011, 22:18
Thats Ultrahard mode XD.

Arksun
27th Aug 2011, 23:17
I've so far noticed once that my firing crosshairs completely dissapeared for no apparent reason, i had to exit the game to get it to show up again.

Also noticed a couple times when i changed a certain setting it turned highlighting back on without asking it to.

bishoptheblue
27th Aug 2011, 23:35
look guys i get that we are all really pissed with the way things have turned out with deus ex.... and no we did not purchase an alpha version of a game we purchased a game with a big bug that is all.... be patient wait for a patch... its been less than a week since the game was released.... patches take time ... they have to identify the actual cause of the problems b4 they are able to create a fix that's simple cause and effect.... is it inconvenient to us at the moment? sure but well we all are responsible for the decision we made to make this purchase... so why dont you all take a chill pill relax and wait for a solution because guess what its going to be a lil while for them to even distribute the patch via xbox live, the psn, and steam.... so relax and bring out ur old gems and enjoy em... like me ive been chilling with mw2, soul calibur, borderlands, and oblivion... and if you still cant get over it then shudawp and play deus ex without the hud... its not impossible believe me so lets all just quit raging :thumb:

kyprioth
28th Aug 2011, 03:24
I'm pretty sure that what you were referring to as your issue and what I was referring to are two completely different issues. Mine was not game breaking for play, as I can access my action and item bars and such, but they are positioned across the center of my screen effectively making the game playable, but not really optimal.

Either way, making threats of "not playing" or returning your copy of the game is fine, but does not really help get the situation addressed or fixed, so I'd prefer to simply try to get the Devs and Mods on this forum the proper description of the issues at hand and help them with the relevant computer stats as need be.

PewPewAtYou
28th Aug 2011, 07:38
Guys, I think this is all the same issue:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120529

This is how to fix it on the PC

fresh fish 101
28th Aug 2011, 10:16
ATTN EIDOS:

PLEASE AKNOWLEDGE THIS GLITCH AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO FIX IT (along with countless other bugs)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

- fish -

Dreadstunlock
28th Aug 2011, 10:20
Had this bug just before I entered "Hengsha's - Harvesters Hideout"

Half of the HUD is gone, whenever I realod the level HUD is back but, it's like half way hidden and it's on the center of my screen on the left.

The tracking quests are gone, the highlight is gone as well, even though it's ON in the OPTIONS menu.

I can't switch weapons, I can only use augmentations, I can only switch weapons using the inventory.

The scope is also gone, and I can only shoot by eyeballing, very frustrating.

Please fix.

Also, I started a new game, and the HUD was fine. I tried to reload from the new save back to the old one, it DID NOT fix.

ludoman
28th Aug 2011, 12:33
I only have the HUD bug once I get hit by a enemy... So I have to like not get hit, or my HUD will disappear and get back a few minutes after, I got no idea how to fix this but I will wait with playing this game untill it is fixed, I don't want to start hating on Edios because of this.

ExTan
28th Aug 2011, 18:31
I tried http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120529, it didn't work for me, I think this is a fix for if your HUD is there but it's just in the "wrong place" i.e. off center and or an only see part of it.

My problem along with some others who are probably checking this out is NO HUD AT ALL.

I'm going to try and reinstall my game, I wanted to keep my saves and see if that fixed it, but apparently the game uses steam cloud and saves your files on the interwebs? So in theory if i install and reinstall and connect to steam my save files will still be there?

I'll let you know how it works out, I'll also let you know if steam cloud saved my save files.

schism
28th Aug 2011, 19:02
That would be great ExTan. I was thinking about doing the same, but hearing how it goes ahead of time would be nice.

ExTan
28th Aug 2011, 21:42
Just reinstalled, Cloud sync kept my save file, but it didn't work :(

So after trying out changing the regedit for the resolutions and not working and reinstalling the game; my conclusion is that it's a glitch that happens and then the save file becomes "corrupt" with no way of getting HUD back.

I restarted after being 18 hours in :(

I'll keep updating to see if anyone else finds any cures but this is a total blower.

DrDazzle
28th Aug 2011, 22:17
I bought the Augmented Edition for the PS3, so I spent 80 bucks for basically an ALPHA version of the game that I can't even freaking play. And I am on the TECHNICAL/BUG/GLITCH forum for this game and can't even get a damn response when we can clearly see they are reading these posts and responding to "some" of them? Just acknowledgment would have been fine. For $80 of MY money you gotta EARN it. No thanks, been returned, I think I'll use that money to buy Rage.

LOL you paid 80 bucks? Someone got jipped. Have fun being butthurt. I GO BUY DA DIFFERNT GAEM I SHOW DEM.

fresh fish 101
29th Aug 2011, 02:55
bump

Dreadstunlock
29th Aug 2011, 09:02
bump....

Seriously fix it, for god sakes.

This is getting irritating...

And where the hell are the moderators or admins? Last time I read part of their agreement is that they are here for us.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9033/2011082900003.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8035/2011082900002.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2711/2011082900001.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9728/2011082700005.jpg

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6201/2011082700004.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6328/2011082700003k.jpg

More screenshots.

jerrinehart
29th Aug 2011, 13:47
LOL you paid 80 bucks? Someone got jipped. Have fun being butthurt. I GO BUY DA DIFFERNT GAEM I SHOW DEM.

You do realize that Augmented Edition is $70 PLUS tax, that's about 77, so I rounded up. Apparently you don't understand consumerism do you. You are allowed to make your voice heard if you are dissatisfied with a product and the BEST way to show a company that you are not happy with a product is to not buy **** products they put out with no customer support. These technical forums should not be called technical forums if there is no one here to respond to the issues you are having with said product.

Some of these developers think it's ok to release games now that have serious issues and I have been playing games for more than two decades and this will NEVER be ok with me.

If I am paying 60, 70, or 80 dollars for something I expect a quality product. I obviously enjoy this franchise and wanted to play this game. This was actually THE game I wanted this winter other than Skyrim and Halo CE but now, I am very disappointed. Which as I have said already, would have had more understanding if they would have at least acknowledged this issue and told us they were working on a fix. but they still have not.

I don't know why I just wasted my time explaining that to you because you are clearly <DA FANYBOY WHO GONNA BUY DA PRODUCT EVEN IF IT WRAPPED IN CRAP>

Dreadstunlock
29th Aug 2011, 14:41
Has anyone tried calling them about this issue? I still cannot play the game :( Stuck on the Hengsha - Harvester's Hideout :(

ExTan
29th Aug 2011, 15:44
Dread, I am stuck in a similar part of the game, around the HIVE. I'm wondering if it's a problem that will arise around that area?

Also thanks for posting those pics, now we have something to show that best describes our problem.

And I do feel the same way, it's bs they haven't released anything saying they see the problem and are working on it.

Dreadstunlock
29th Aug 2011, 16:49
The problem is I wish I could play, now I think I have to redo the whole game just to get the immersed feeling :(

EDIT: NEWSFLASH!

Now my HUD doesn't show up at all, I started a new game, and I have been doing that before and the HUD did show up on starting a new game. Now it does not.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3783/2011082900004.jpg

Bull*****...

(And please, for the love of god, DO NOT ask me if this is the starting mission in Sarif, or if this is the starting area of the first time Augmented Jensen, because even then, the retinal display still shows blinking.)

ExTan
29th Aug 2011, 19:43
oh wow that is bull****, I started a new game and it came up and now I just have 5 saves that I'm keeping so i can revert if it happens again.

I just got the new patch, here's what it reads I read nothing on the HUD problem, I'm going to try to reboot my save where the HUD was missing to see if the patch fixed it even though they don't mention it...

Dreadstunlock
29th Aug 2011, 21:08
New patch? I didn't get anything new :(

ExTan
29th Aug 2011, 21:50
I may have been mistaken it's this one "This latest patch addresses:
A frequent issue for AMD/ATI hardware users that can cause the game to crash on startup.
Improvements to loading speed. The speed increase depends on machine spec and settings, but loading time improvements of over 50% have been measured on some machines.
Some control fixes:
Diagonal movement is no longer faster as intended.
Adjustments have been made to mouse sensitivity in response to user feedback.
Mouse sensitivity for X and Y axis can still be configured separately, but is now consistent when set to default settings.
The range of settings for mouse sensitivity has been adjusted to provide for more accurate adjusting.
The default mouse sensitivity has been altered to be somewhat less sensitive."

But it says August 25th, So I might been incorrect.

BTW it didn't work anyway.

Did you try this Dread, "http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120529"

Since yours didn't come up on a new game I'm thinking it could be just the HUD isn't like aligned correctly. whereas in my save file it disappeared. I'm not sure though; I'm just guessing.

Let me know, after a full day, I'm almost caught up to where I was.. sucks

Dreadstunlock
29th Aug 2011, 22:27
Nevermind...

SirOcelot
30th Aug 2011, 06:30
I have the no HUD issue too:

But when I take the metro I get this:

I have seen other people with this bug as well, and the only solution I can find is to reload, but my only available save to do so is from over a mission ago. If you guys have any solutions that would be great.

OMG OMG! I have been scouring the forums for this EXACT problem! I was thinking about making a new thread but I am glad that there are others with the SAME problem as me. Forgot to mention that when I load up an old save, the HUD returns, but then I load up my new save and it's gone again, like some sort of savefile corruption.

MY SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:

Operating System:
Windows 7 ULTIMATE (Service Pack 1)

CPU Type:
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

CPU Speed:
3.44 GHz

System Memory:
7.91 GB

Video Card Model:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

Video Card Memory:
3.98 GB

Video Card Driver:
nvd3dum.dll

Desktop Resolution:
1920x1080

Hard Disk Size:
558.91 GB

Hard Disk Free Space:
532.51 GB (95%)

Download Speed:
1.55 MB/s (13 mbps)

JohannVII
30th Aug 2011, 19:44
Congratulations to SirOcelot for being the first person to post anything resembling an actual bug report (i.e. system specs).

Based on the symptoms, especially some people reporting the HUD problem linked to save games, this sounds like it's probably an issue of file corruption, though it seems odd that the HUD state would be saved to a savegame, so it also might be linked to the area where the game is saved.

For everyone: for a proper bug report that might actually help Eidos Montreal fix the problem, you should post the exact circumstances under which the bug first presented and/or circumstances under which you can re-create the bug. For example: "My HUD first disappeared when I was shot the first time I entered the Detroit hub. I loaded a previous save, and the HUD is still gone. If I start a new game, the HUD is back." Also, list any steps you have taken to try to address the problem e.g. re-installing game files, driver updates, etc. For PC, list system specs, especially video card (specific make and model is best, but chip variety and RAM should be enough if you don't know the model), video card driver version, Windows version (including Service Pack), CPU, and amount of RAM. Motherboard chipset and chipset driver version might also be helpful, if you know them/can find them. For an easy way to get all of the necessary info, run "dxdiag" from the Windows "Run..." prompt and click the "Save All Information..." button to save the info as a text file, then paste the contents into your post. Make sure you put the dxdiag output into a BBCode CODE block in your post (there's a button for it in the advanced reply form if you don't know how) so it's not huge.

CODE blocks look like this. You make them by putting CODE inside square brackets in front of the text you want in the block, and /CODE in square brackets at the end of the text.

X360/PS3 users: If your system is running modded hardware or firmware, that could be the issue. It could also be an issue with corruption of the game files or save files, especially if your hard drive is old/frequently used. I'm unsure how much can be done on limited-by-design platforms like consoles.

PC users: Try these basic troubleshooting steps before posting a bug report, if you have not already. 1) Have Steam re-validate the game files. This will (ideally) detect any corrupted game files that are causing glitches and re-acquire them. 2) Run the set-up application to re-detect your hardware configuration and reset your video settings. 3) Update video drivers and Crossfire/SLI profiles (if you're running Crossfire or SLI). Make sure you run the set-up application again before launching the game after updating drivers. 4) Shutdown any unnecessary background processes you have running. 5) Update audio and chipset drivers. If you're still having the glitch after trying those steps, post a bug report as outlined above.

Eidos isn't screwing with you for the hell of it or releasing games with known bugs. Once you release something to the public, with all the various configurations of hardware, firmware, drivers, and software out there, there are bound to be a few issues. It's impossible to play-test on every potential customer's exact system. Bear with them, provide complete information about the problem, and there should be a bug fix out soon.

Dreadstunlock
30th Aug 2011, 21:56
Releasing a game without bugs is impossible? Bull*****. Arkham Asylum springs to mind.

Anyway.

CPU: AMD 955 Quad Core 3.2ghz Company overclocked.

GPU: Sapphire AMD 6950 2gb graphics card is up to date, and I double checked.

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Bug happened when I jumped down near the Harvester's Hideout in Hengsha second time, I can't remember what the quest name was but the arrow has lead me there. No scope, No weapon switch with a quickbar, No HUD, No Objective trackers, No Radar.

Also, sometimes the HUD comes back randomly when I enter the hideout and leave it, but not always and sometimes just randomly. And it's out of place. Only half of it is showing.

jerrinehart
30th Aug 2011, 22:34
Congratulations to SirOcelot for being the first person to post anything resembling an actual bug report (i.e. system specs).

Based on the symptoms, especially some people reporting the HUD problem linked to save games, this sounds like it's probably an issue of file corruption, though it seems odd that the HUD state would be saved to a savegame, so it also might be linked to the area where the game is saved.

For everyone: for a proper bug report that might actually help Eidos Montreal fix the problem, you should post the exact circumstances under which the bug first presented and/or circumstances under which you can re-create the bug. For example: "My HUD first disappeared when I was shot the first time I entered the Detroit hub. I loaded a previous save, and the HUD is still gone. If I start a new game, the HUD is back." Also, list any steps you have taken to try to address the problem e.g. re-installing game files, driver updates, etc. For PC, list system specs, especially video card (specific make and model is best, but chip variety and RAM should be enough if you don't know the model), video card driver version, Windows version (including Service Pack), CPU, and amount of RAM. Motherboard chipset and chipset driver version might also be helpful, if you know them/can find them. For an easy way to get all of the necessary info, run "dxdiag" from the Windows "Run..." prompt and click the "Save All Information..." button to save the info as a text file, then paste the contents into your post. Make sure you put the dxdiag output into a BBCode CODE block in your post (there's a button for it in the advanced reply form if you don't know how) so it's not huge.

CODE blocks look like this. You make them by putting CODE inside square brackets in front of the text you want in the block, and /CODE in square brackets at the end of the text.

X360/PS3 users: If your system is running modded hardware or firmware, that could be the issue. It could also be an issue with corruption of the game files or save files, especially if your hard drive is old/frequently used. I'm unsure how much can be done on limited-by-design platforms like consoles.

PC users: Try these basic troubleshooting steps before posting a bug report, if you have not already. 1) Have Steam re-validate the game files. This will (ideally) detect any corrupted game files that are causing glitches and re-acquire them. 2) Run the set-up application to re-detect your hardware configuration and reset your video settings. 3) Update video drivers and Crossfire/SLI profiles (if you're running Crossfire or SLI). Make sure you run the set-up application again before launching the game after updating drivers. 4) Shutdown any unnecessary background processes you have running. 5) Update audio and chipset drivers. If you're still having the glitch after trying those steps, post a bug report as outlined above.

Eidos isn't screwing with you for the hell of it or releasing games with known bugs. Once you release something to the public, with all the various configurations of hardware, firmware, drivers, and software out there, there are bound to be a few issues. It's impossible to play-test on every potential customer's exact system. Bear with them, provide complete information about the problem, and there should be a bug fix out soon.

What more is there to say other than it happens on the PS3 version anywhere anytime? I'm sorry but this is a MAJOR issue. I encountered several of the side quest bugs and could really care less about those honestly. But no HUD, and no way to get it back. Come the hell on.

DraculaX92
31st Aug 2011, 01:27
I have the xbox 360 and happened when I went in the the subway train in Tai Yong Medical

AngusSama
31st Aug 2011, 03:54
I posted my displeasure on this issue 5 days ago. I've returned my copy of the game and will no longer purchase anything Eidos releases. It takes exactly 1 minute for someone from the Eidos tech team to log on and say "We're aware of the issue and looking into it". Nobody from Eidos has bothered to spend that minute of their time. That's one minute that could have made Eidos at the very least $60, most likely more with future games I may have purchased. 1 minute, at least $60 bucks, probably more. That is bad business. If Eidos were my company and I read this thread somebody would be fired.

SirOcelot
31st Aug 2011, 04:47
What more is there to say other than it happens on the PS3 version anywhere anytime? I'm sorry but this is a MAJOR issue. I encountered several of the side quest bugs and could really care less about those honestly. But no HUD, and no way to get it back. Come the hell on.

You know it's a major issue that should be high on the priority list when it's effecting consoles on top of PC's, due to the fact that the console's hardware is the same across the board. I could have donated 10+ hours a week to help beta test, signed an NDA, whatever it took to get this game right the first time. Cutting corners to get the game to market quicker ends up alienating your gamers. My apologies to Angus as he is one of the many whom I know of that returned this wonderful game (when it works). I can say that rest assured Eidos has heard our pleas and are working on releasing another patch soon.

EDIT: This thread provides a solution that may fix this for some. http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120529

zachariel
31st Aug 2011, 16:54
Just happened to me last night as soon as I got to Hengsha. It only comes back on when I switch districts/maps, but it's horribly misplaced on my screen. However, even with it back on, it disappears as soon as you load up the game again.

I would like to keep on playing this, but if I can't hack computers (for some reason, I can't hack them with the HUD missing--- hacking safes are working fine) then I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. Most of my praxis points are allocated into hacking augmentations.

http://www.audicracy.com/images/misplaced.jpg

In any case, my tech specs are located below:

CPU: Intel Core i7 840QM @ 1.86 GHz
GPU: Nvidia 460M GTX
RAM: 8 GB

Edit: I had to resize the image and make it smaller because it was breaking the forum layout.
Edit 2: I also tried the registry "fix" from the post above to no avail.

jerrinehart
31st Aug 2011, 22:36
That is bad business. If Eidos were my company and I read this thread somebody would be fired.

'nuff said.

Aliv3
1st Sep 2011, 00:12
This is ridiculous, 3 hours after buying this game and a game breaking bug happens. Wanna know what happens when people sell other people broken products? People get mad and people get even. :mad2: this game is amazing and i would reeeally like my Hud back

:edit: I shouldnt have to register to tell you im mad

Aliv3
1st Sep 2011, 01:38
Come on, you cant take 30 seconds to even post here? Tell me why your time is so much more valuable than mine, because i have better things to do than check here to see if the product i payed for will be playable anytime soon

Rhapsody
1st Sep 2011, 01:59
My HUD is also not appearing.

Where I'm at...
I just finish the cut scene where I got to the Data Core Room in the Tai Yong Medical tower.

What Happening.
I don't see mini-map, HP, Battery, I can't scroll through my guns with the mouse wheel, I can't Right Click to hide behind any covers, and when I scope with a sniper rifle I can't even see my aimer...

What I've tried...
- Uninstalling Deus Ex HR and then Reinstalling it.
- Changing all my graphic setting to different options.
- Pressing ` to try to toggle my HUD display.
- Hit Esc twice.
- Restarted the game 5 times and more.
- Made sure everything was up to date.
- Using the Regedit method...

I started DEHR today and I got the bug where the HUD is shifted off to the top left of the screen, making it useless. There seems to be no fix for this, but in my search for the settings file for the game, I found a reference online that said the settings are in the Windows registry. So this is what I tried.
BE VERY CAREFUL.
Start up regedit.exe (click start button, type regedit in the search box)
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eidos\Deus Ex: HR\Graphics
Make sure that
LockedWindowHeight
LockedWindowWidth
have the same number values as
FullscreenHeight
FullscreenWidth
If they do not, double click on the Locked key names and input the values you see for the corresponding Full number. Be sure not to confuse decimal and hexadecimal numbers.
It worked for me. I don't know if it is "the solution" or I was just lucky and the game fixed itself somehow, but those with this problem might want to try it.
EDIT: I thought I fixed the "rededit" mistake, but I didn't. Fixed now. Sorry.

So as of right now even after trying all those things my HUD is still not there its VERY annoying.

What I've noticed...
If I load a save father back, I have my HUD again but its really far back... and I do not want to do everything over again.

Has anyone been able to fix this problem ?

Grimmig
1st Sep 2011, 04:20
I'm also suffering from this, but unfortunately I don't even remember when it occurred. Apparently I've been playing for a while with it like this (no idea how I managed that one!). I did a dxdiag and these were my results.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/1/2011, 00:09:42
Machine name: DAVID-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: P43-ES3G
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 4953MB used, 11426MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Display Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9440)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_03881043&REV_00
Display Memory: 756 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1012 MB
Shared Memory: 3839 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: L1975NW
Monitor Id: WDE5150
Native Mode: 1440 x 900(p) (59.887Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1070 (English)
Driver Version: 8.831.2.0
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 3/9/2011 00:55:52, 795136 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D700-11CF-DD77-8223BEC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x9440
SubSys ID: 0x03881043
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem13.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RV7X:8.831.2.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_9440
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
DXVA-HD: Not Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9440)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_03881043&REV_00
Display Memory: 756 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1012 MB
Shared Memory: 3839 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (61Hz)
Monitor Model: Hanns.G Hi221
Monitor Id: HSD2469
Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (60.566Hz)
Output Type: HD15
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1070 (English)
Driver Version: 8.831.2.0
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Date/Size: 3/9/2011 00:55:52, 795136 bytes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D700-11CF-DD77-8223BEC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x9440
SubSys ID: 0x03881043
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem13.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RV7X:8.831.2.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_9440
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
DXVA-HD: Not Supported

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10EC0892&REV_1003
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6343 (English)
Date and Size: 4/6/2011 15:33:48, 2826984 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (USB camera)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English)
Date and Size: 7/13/2009 20:06:32, 109568 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Keyboard
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0760

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A35
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0760
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC054
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 127.4 GB
Total Space: 610.5 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD6400AAKS-22A7B0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Model: WNILMP QZ09ER8 SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: D:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH15F ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3A48
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E4
Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E20
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E20&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_90\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_A0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E8

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2368&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_00\4&525529E&0&00E4

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FB

Name: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_03\4&2E680ECD&0&00E5

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&EF

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FD

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA30&SUBSYS_AA301043&REV_00\4&2273D500&0&0108

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FA

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_03881043&REV_00\4&2273D500&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 LPC Interface Controller - 3A18
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A18&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 3A4A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A4A&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E21
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E21&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&08

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16597
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3135
ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3135
Mpa Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,MpaSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0003
ffdshow Audio Decoder,0x3fffffff,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3135
ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Mpeg Source,0x00200000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0005
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724
MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0002
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
FLV Splitter,0x00800001,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0005
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Mpa Source,0x00600001,0,0,MpaSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0003
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0002
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
FLV4 Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0005
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3135
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
FLV Source,0x00600001,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0005
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0002
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3135
Mpeg Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0005
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0002
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
iZotope Vinyl,0x00200000,1,1,iZVinyl.dll,4.07.0002.0534
iZotope Trash,0x00200000,1,1,iZTrash.dll,4.01.0003.1014
iZotope Alloy,0x00200000,1,1,iZAlloyDXHook.dll,1.00.0001.0426

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3135
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (USB camera),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Hercules Deluxe Optical Glass,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
USB camera,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF RCA Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16648

Video Capture Sources:
Hercules Deluxe Optical Glass,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Re,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

I did try the above possible fix (editing the registry) to no avail, as well as reinstalling, updating drivers, changing all my settings in-game, etc. I haven't tried making a new game to see if that works yet, but I'll get on it when I have time.

Rhapsody
1st Sep 2011, 07:38
k so wtf I was playing it with the bug the HUD being gone and all and in one of the cut scene my hotkey row (normally at the bottom of the screen) appeared, but then after that cut scene it was gone again...

edit: so now i can hit the ` and bring my hot key row back; but my health bar, battery, and mini-map are still gone... oh and when i scope with a sniper rifle that aimer is still gone.
I somehow got my hotkey row back but only just that

So I ran from the Data Core Room all the way to the News Anchor Lady Chick AI with HUD glitch and during the air ride that some how fix and only fixed the hotkey row.

now the hotkey row and the way point, pointer won't go away during cut scenes... gah wtf @_@

edit2: during the boss fight with the Lady, after dying and reloading I lost my hotkey row again... and I pressed ` and it didn't work.

I don't even know whats going on anymore... Ive been playing the game fully stealth but after this HUD bug, I've been just Cloak and Sprinting to see if I get farther the HUD problem would somehow fix it self............... but so far, no luck with that. So is this an official problem with the game, cause I've google a couple other thread with this problem none with a fix.

N E E D . H E L P fixing this stupid HUD problem! (without having to start over...) ~ o(╥﹏╥)o

jaywalker2309
1st Sep 2011, 09:32
Have been forwarding these threads on to the dev guys.. also would suggest people register the issue with official tech support giving as MUCH detail as possible.

The official route is ALWAYS via the official tech support, i know a lot of people will probably think its a void of no return, but everything is tracked and recorded so gives stats and records who/what/where etc.. every bit of information is needed and used to help find exact cause so can be recreated and solution found.

Aliv3
1st Sep 2011, 09:32
I just want to know if its being fixed, not having a HUD or being able to aim really breaks the game for me :confused:
its being looked into what is causing it to occur, as its not something that happens to everyone or the same way everytime etc.. appreciate its a pain but we're working on it
thank god finally i know they are not ignoring it

Aliv3
1st Sep 2011, 09:42
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/1/2011, 02:39:22
Machine name: ALIV3-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
System Model: N80Vb
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM
Page File: 2136MB used, 6051MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9300M GS
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06E9&SUBSYS_19B21043&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2287 MB
Dedicated Memory: 495 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Model: unknown
Monitor Id: LPL0129
Native Mode: 1280 x 800(p) (60.005Hz)
Output Type: Internal
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.6658 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.6658
DDI Version: 10
Driver Date/Size: 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 12859496 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-45A9-11CF-F169-BE391FC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x06E9
SubSys ID: 0x19B21043
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem42.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section016:8.17.12.6658:pci\ven_10de&dev_06e9&subsys_19b21043
Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0663&SUBSYS_104319B3&REV_1000
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6410 (English)
Date and Size: 7/7/2011 17:39:06, 2914408 bytes
Other Files:

Description: Speakers (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device)
Hardware ID: *povadsimple
Driver Name: povrtdev.sys
Driver Version: 5.02.3669.0001 (English)
Date and Size: 4/29/2010 13:40:54, 28528 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: MediaMall Technologies, Inc.

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0663&SUBSYS_104319B3&REV_1000
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00D1

Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x0566, 0x3107

Device Name: HID-compliant device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x0566, 0x3107

Device Name: XBCD Mad Catz Xbox 360 GamePad
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1BAD, 0xF016
FF Driver: C:\Windows\system32\XBCDR.dll
FF Driver Date: 10/4/2010 17:45:44
FF Driver Version: 0.08.0000.0000
FF Driver Size: 28160 bytes

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2934
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/24/2011 20:28:59, 7936 bytes
|
+-+ Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00D1
| | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0005
| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_045e&pid_00d1
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/20/2010 03:43:49, 30208 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/20/2010 03:43:49, 76800 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:06:17, 32896 bytes
| | Driver: ipcoin815.dll, 4/8/2011 23:00:28, 464896 bytes
| |
| +-+ HID-compliant consumer control device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00D1
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_up:000c_u:0001
| | |
| +-+ Microsoft USB Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 (IntelliPoint)
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00D1
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_00d1&col02
| | | Upper Filters: Point64
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: point64.sys, 4/13/2011 15:04:38, 45432 bytes
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 31232 bytes
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes
| | | Driver: wdfcoinstaller01009.dll, 1/7/2011 17:03:08, 1721576 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0566, 0x3107
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 03:33:25, 33280 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes
|
+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
| Matching Device ID: *syn0a06
| Upper Filters: SynTP
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 06:33:57, 63360 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 26624 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 54.3 GB
Total Space: 238.5 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: ST9250827AS

Drive: F:
Model: DTSoftBusCd00
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: H:
Model: DTSoftBusCd01
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: D:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2942
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2942&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:03, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:14, 325120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: Ricoh SD/MMC Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_12\4&1A56424&0&1AF0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmpx64.sys, 6.00.0003.0006 (Japanese), 2/15/2008 19:27:18, 62976 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E9
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:03, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:14, 325120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_19B31043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 03:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Ricoh 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0832&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_05\4&1A56424&0&18F0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 03:44:56, 229888 bytes

Name: Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086&REV_00\00215DFFFF5A9B3400

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D7
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:04, 52736 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2929&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 8.01.0000.1001 (English), 4/20/2008 19:29:56, 394776 bytes

Name: SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0822&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_22\4&1A56424&0&19F0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:37:42, 109056 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series PCI Express Root Port - 2A41
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A41&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&EF
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:04, 52736 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2919&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Ricoh Memory Stick Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_12\4&1A56424&0&1BF0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\snymsico.dll, 1.00.0000.9120 (English), 9/4/2004 04:00:00, 90112 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimspx64.sys, 6.00.0001.0012 (Japanese), 7/26/2007 21:33:54, 55296 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A40
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A40&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D2

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_93\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 294A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_294A&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Ricoh xD-Picture Card Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0852&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_12\4&1A56424&0&1CF0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdpx64.sys, 6.00.0001.0013 (Japanese), 7/27/2007 20:45:52, 57856 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\rixdicon.dll, 1.00.0001.0001 (Japanese), 7/25/2007 13:48:58, 172032 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_16D51043&REV_02\45073600684CE00000

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 2944
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2944&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_19C71043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06E9&SUBSYS_19B21043&REV_A1\4&393352B1&0&0008
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 191080 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 281380 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvam.inf_amd64_neutral_0bcdf4d7a4fea9f2\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 56396024 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 15511 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 197224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 11240 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 12961640 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 67176 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 2200680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 18580072 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 6604904 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 2479720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 3112040 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 12859496 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 7621 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 20471912 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 7729256 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 57960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 1965672 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 13011560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 4941928 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 2251368 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 2895976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 10078312 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 15047272 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 5653096 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco642090.dll, 2.00.0009.0000 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 1614440 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco642040.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 1/7/2011 20:27:00, 1359976 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Audio Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,10.00.0000.3809
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17514
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Disk Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmedque.dll,10.00.0000.3809
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Color Converter,0x00200000,1,1,declrds.ax,10.00.0000.3809
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmesrcwp.dll,10.00.0000.3809
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,10.00.0000.3809
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
MSVAD Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
MSVAD Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:
USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Speakers (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Speakers (PlayOn Virtual Audio ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

Some Information may not be 100% accurate

Dreadstunlock
1st Sep 2011, 11:59
Have been forwarding these threads on to the dev guys.. also would suggest people register the issue with official tech support giving as MUCH detail as possible.

The official route is ALWAYS via the official tech support, i know a lot of people will probably think its a void of no return, but everything is tracked and recorded so gives stats and records who/what/where etc.. every bit of information is needed and used to help find exact cause so can be recreated and solution found.

FLIPPIN' FINALLY!!! Where have you been x) :wave: :thumb::flowers:

pedrocarlos
1st Sep 2011, 12:33
HUD problem for me as well:mad2: (PS3 User)

I have no HUD either now that I've got to Hengsha for the first time. I am not sure exactly when it happened but I have a rough idea. First thing I done when I got to Hengsha was do the 2 side missions for Mei (find the girl and plant drugs) and then I went to go to Hengsha Gardens when you get tunred away by Belltower tropps who say they're investigating something. Now I'm not sure but this is where I think it mighthave went haywire. I had the infolink convo with Malik saying I can't get in and that's where i think the game when funny. Stupid thing is though I never noticed straight away so my latest save and last save are quite close together- after the bug has kicked in. So it's not like I can go back and start from before the bug. Well I can actually as I made a manual save on lauch day but that was last Friday near the very beginning so no way I'm starting from there again.

Not only is the HUD gone (weapon stats, health, map etc) but there are no mission markers telling you you are x amount of distance away from your target and there's no cross hair when equipped with a weapon either. Also no dot in the middle of the screen when your walking around with nothing equipped. NOTHING. Not playing it until this is fixed

Oh and the admin above says to log it with the official tech support- anyone have an email for them?

Aliv3
1st Sep 2011, 21:20
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/index.php

DX3@eidosmontreal.com

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=2134&la=2

Thats all i could find.

drtoffeejr
1st Sep 2011, 23:05
HUD's just gone. Playing on "hard" but I remember there being a HUD during the first mission. Any insight will be appreciated.

Ashpolt
1st Sep 2011, 23:13
When you say "first mission" do you mean before you're augmented? If so, you're remembering wrong: you shouldn't have a HUD then.

If you mean after the intro credits / augmentation scene, then you should have a HUD, yes. However, I started a new playthrough earlier today, and initially didn't have a HUD after the intro either: it was strange watching Pritchard "fix" my HUD when it wasn't appearing in the first place! Simply quicksaving then quickloading fixed it for me though.

drtoffeejr
2nd Sep 2011, 03:48
I'll try it but this is the second day this has been happening. And I remembered having a HUD during the factory mission, but now I don't.

ajd155
2nd Sep 2011, 04:01
Recently got this issue for the pc. Not even to the first boss yet. Hard to believe it's happening on the consoles as well. No chance they didn't notice this during testing if it's on the console too.

My HUD only appears in the upper left quadrant of my screen. I'm trying to use the gun/ammo meter as a reticle but not very successfully. Picking up objects is not fun.

Sigh... so frustrating. First the stutters, now this. I feel bad for the forums moderators.

coehl
2nd Sep 2011, 05:14
I turned my resolution down for better performance (my Nvidia GeForce doesn't support DX11 but stupidly installed it anyway) and I think there's a resolution threshold where it goes from one HUD to a more minimalist one. I may be wrong though.

Aliv3
2nd Sep 2011, 06:11
Also it seems that every once in a while i get the toolbar back along with waypoints so that's something but sneaking, hacking(some computers), and aiming with a scope(all i use is tranq rifle) are next to impossible (police station was a pain) and if you have the toolbar hacking isn't affected for me but it goes on and off.

Rhapsody
2nd Sep 2011, 09:46
So these are my E-mails I got back

Jean-Francois Dugas jean-francois.dugas@eidosmontreal.com

Tough one – QA do not have the repro steps yet since it doesn’t happen to a lot of people…

support_eu_ol@square-enix.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.
We are very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Deus Ex Human Revolution. We are already aware of the HUD disappearing bugs and are currently working to fix them.
Mostly it is caused by hitting the [BACK]/SELECT button with the B/O button at the same time (or by spamming) whilst moving on a ladder at a very precise moment.
We regret to inform you that once the HUD is gone, there is currently no way to bring it back. The only known workaround for this is to load a previous save where it was not broken.

We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

So it looks like people who have encountered this HUD bug are boned, either play back from your last save with your HUD or start over.

I don't mind starting over but I've been playing the entire game stealth no kills no hostile besides on boss as an exception, so starting over now after all that really just tears me apart... probably not goin play this game for awhile.

Messire
2nd Sep 2011, 11:02
It happened to me twice, but because of lags: the second time, the radar replaced the aim at the center of the screen. It got solved when I reloaded. Considering my experience and feedback from friends, it seems to happen on 1920x1080. (As if we hardgaming one-hearted troops had instinctively earned augmented reflexes, faster than computing CPUs on higher resolution. huh, I mean Human Revolution.)

Heroes I say!! Now back to wild mason mole-whacking contest! God I love this game!!!

Mole: melanocytic nevus, a benign tumor on human skin, usually with darker pigment OR a spy who has worked his or her way into an organization or country. (Wikipedia)

pedrocarlos
2nd Sep 2011, 11:13
That is terrible:(

But do you think you can read from that reply that once it's fixed (if ever) the HUD problem will be fixed for saves that currently have the problem? Or will the patch only fix the problem so it doesn't happen on a new play through?

I don't really want to start over and I'm willing to sit tight and wait til it's fixed if it will fix my current save

Messire
2nd Sep 2011, 11:40
Mmh... nothing to do with higher resolutions, then! Good to know! Well, so to speak...

drtoffeejr
2nd Sep 2011, 18:25
this is way too painful. I think I'm gonna have to take a break until they fix this.

Aliv3
2nd Sep 2011, 23:57
i dont have any idea where they came up with the cause but that sounds like a big middle finger to paying customers. What ever happened to 'customer is always right'?
and the only button i ever use on a ladder is W [mod edit]removed slam post[/mod edit]

djh_
3rd Sep 2011, 23:47
Download gibbed's DX:HR debug menu patch:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=121245

There's an option in the in-game debug menu, under System Settings, for turning the HUD on and off (not that it seems to work). The one you're looking for is underneath, which is: Push Default HUD Group. Select this and the HUD should be back to normal.

Now, then. I have a favour to ask. I actually want to take some screenshots of the game and would like the HUD off. Do any of you guys suffering the missing HUD glitch have an affected save from the first couple of levels? If so, can you drop me a reply here or a PM so I can give you my email address? I'd love a copy.

Cheers.

DraculaX92
3rd Sep 2011, 23:50
I've beaten the game without the HUD it was so damn hard and started a new game HUD is back on ^_^

Rhapsody
4th Sep 2011, 00:56
Download gibbed's DX:HR debug menu patch:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=121245

There's an option in the in-game debug menu, under System Settings, for turning the HUD on and off (not that it seems to work). The one you're looking for is underneath, which is: Push Default HUD Group. Select this and the HUD should be back to normal.

Now, then. I have a favour to ask. I actually want to take some screenshots of the game and would like the HUD off. Do any of you guys suffering the missing HUD glitch have an affected save from the first couple of levels? If so, can you drop me a reply here or a PM so I can give you my email address? I'd love a copy.

Cheers.

Thank You for linking the Debug, it worked. I would like to help you in return but my last save with no HUD was when I enter the "Alice Pod Gardens" so I don't know if you would still want that because its fairly far into the game.

But Thanks a lot again for posting the link, because I kind of gave up on this whole situation for looking for an answer after I got thoes E-mails back from the support team.

HUD Bug now fix. :thumb:

Aliv3
4th Sep 2011, 04:40
wow fixing a bug before the company that made it. edios is lookin like a fool with their pants on the ground

ajd155
4th Sep 2011, 06:33
wow fixing a bug before the company that made it. Eidos is lookin like a fool with their pants on the ground

HA! That *is* pretty funny. Definitely a first.

Vanant
4th Sep 2011, 08:09
Assuming that the rest of the menus are still available, I'd like to play without the hud. It´s far more inmersive for me. Do you know exactly how to get the bug in a 360? I can´t force it, even after reading that email from square enix.

SirOcelot
4th Sep 2011, 09:50
Thank You for linking the Debug, it worked. I would like to help you in return but my last save with no HUD was when I enter the "Alice Pod Gardens" so I don't know if you would still want that because its fairly far into the game.

But Thanks a lot again for posting the link, because I kind of gave up on this whole situation for looking for an answer after I got thoes E-mails back from the support team.

HUD Bug now fix. :thumb:

I 2nd this.

I turned the HUD off then on, then went to Force HUD and viola it's on for good!

Vanant
4th Sep 2011, 14:01
Assuming that the rest of the menus are still available, I'd like to play without the hud. It´s far more inmersive for me. Do you know exactly how to get the bug in a 360? I can´t force it, even after reading that email from square enix.

Done. Just needed a few tries pressing those buttons while moving in a ladder. Now *´m playing the unnoficial hardcore mode. :)

seiwei
4th Sep 2011, 16:23
The DX:HR debug menu patch is all good and well for PC players, but how do PS3 players fix this issue? How dare Eidos say "oh well not many people have this issue so....we aren't gonna fix it screw you guys."

Screw that we're not playing this game until they officially fix it for console players, and I'm going to go around to all the gaming websites and give the game mean reviews :rasp:

djh_
4th Sep 2011, 16:34
For anyone interested, here's a HUD-less save right after the tutorial mission:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3eopywp1gseoes1