PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes - 23rd April 2014 Update

Monkeythumbz
23rd Apr 2014, 11:41
New Class - Deceiver
- The Vampire Deceiver of clan Zephonim is now available to unlock!
- He specializes in illusions and mental powers
- We consider him a true BETA character. This means his core abilities are subject to revision based on your feedback, so please contribute on the forums and expect balance changes to him going forward.

Hunter
Repeater
- Reduced rate of fire by ~10%
Siege Bow
- Reduced rate of fire by ~6.5%
Bolt-thrower
Multibow
- Reduced damage to 70 per shot
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to fire more quickly than designed
Explosive Shot, Blinding Shot
- Ammo is now fired in a short burst rather than all at once to reduce instant damage potential

Scout
Bows
- Reduced stopping power on unaimed shots slightly
Throwing Knives
- Cooldown increased to 12 seconds

Vampires
Melee
- Consistency pass on melee “move” distance across all classes
- Slight reduction to melee travel distance on Reaver and Sentinel
- Increased time to fully charge Power Melee attack to make it harder to combo with a knockdown ability mid-fight

Reaver
Evasion
- No longer reduces damage from AOE attacks
Haste
- Can now be activated while in Bola, but does not break Bola
Shadow Step
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds
Sweeping Kick
- Knockdown distance / hang time shortened to reduce length of “stun”
- Melee check window tightened to remove ability to hit players after kick has completed visually

Tyrant
Enrage

Sentinel
Air Strike
- Radius reduced to 600, but falloff reduced
- Damage increased to 350
- Animation rate increased by 10%

- Improvements to team balancing to reduce incidences of imbalanced (5v3, etc.) lobbies
- Improved end-of-game match reporting to reduce incidences of not receiving level up rewards, etc.

Misc
- Optimized performance on main menu level to reduce processing burden when not in a match

Options
Sound
- Background Audio option is now available and allows you to toggle whether the game is audible when minimized or not focused.
- Dynamic Range option now available. This lets you select between listening setups to optimize your audio quality (Home Theater, Headphones, etc.)
Video
- Max FPS option is now available in Video Options and lets you uncap your framerate from 60 in-game.

Prime_Abstergo
23rd Apr 2014, 11:44
Holy Jesus :eek:

PencileyePirate
23rd Apr 2014, 11:52
Slight reduction to melee travel distance on Reaver and Sentinel
Increased time to fully charge Power Melee attack to make it harder to combo with a knockdown ability mid-fight

Vampire melee feels like garbage now.

Saruwatari
23rd Apr 2014, 11:58
I like the Hunter changes, they still did too much damage throughout the game imo
This might put them more into place with the other classes
The Vampire changes sound okay to me (on paper anyway), but i hope this is not too overkill

WhiteFlameKyo
23rd Apr 2014, 12:57
Nothing about deceiver appearing in the armory?

Derakus
23rd Apr 2014, 13:22
Can we let Sentinel throw his bomb from ground? Its animations doesnt make sence to be airborn only. Sentinell takes out grenade and throws it..... why in hell I need to be in air? Divebomb - makes sence. Air Strike.... well may be change animation into something like hurling windgust downwards using wings instead of simply throwing nade if you want keep it air only?

Deltajugg
23rd Apr 2014, 13:52
Scout still unchanged, Hunter nerfed again, Alchemist still hasn't been buffed, it's like you want people to play already OP archers :<

I am yet to test new vampire melee, but I'm happy about Sweeping Kick nerf, it was needed alot. Would be nice if Tyrant got some buffs already as well.
I'd also like to see Shadow Bomb changes to make it somehow viable.

Poctoe
23rd Apr 2014, 14:01
Is it still down for maintenance for everyone else? Would be nice to get a heads up in advance about down time, including expected length. I mean should I check back every 5 mins or go do something else? Always eager to check out the new patch.

Jmthebigman
23rd Apr 2014, 14:01
Scout still unchanged, Hunter nerfed again, Alchemist still hasn't been buffed, it's like you want people to play already OP archers :<

I am yet to test new vampire melee, but I'm happy about Sweeping Kick nerf, it was needed alot. Would be nice if Tyrant got some buffs already as well.
I'd also like to see Shadow Bomb changes to make it somehow viable.

shadow bomb is viable with good team mates.

LOFO1993
23rd Apr 2014, 14:11

Shadow bomb is VERY viable on Siege, although nobody plays it.

Deltajugg
23rd Apr 2014, 14:45
It's nothing compared to the total damage dealt by the Choking Haze. Not to mention that you can still see nicknames and damage numbers, even with impaired eyesight, so you can still effectively assist another teammate or even fight blindly with a vampire attacking you. Also blind is kinda short in the first place.

Dovahaak
23rd Apr 2014, 14:48
It would be nice if this forum would be easier to access, every time i log in i am directed to the sqare enix main forum for some reason....

Psyonix_Corey
23rd Apr 2014, 15:09
Updated notes to have all correct info.

We are looking at Scout damage for next patch.

Jmthebigman
23rd Apr 2014, 15:31
It's nothing compared to the total damage dealt by the Choking Haze. Not to mention that you can still see nicknames and damage numbers, even with impaired eyesight, so you can still effectively assist another teammate or even fight blindly with a vampire attacking you. Also blind is kinda short in the first place.
They dont see your team mates coming.

ICantPauseItMom
23rd Apr 2014, 15:31
How about bug fixes and such?
Thanks also :D

WhiteFlameKyo
23rd Apr 2014, 15:42
Haven't level cap for characters been increased as well? My alch's exp bar just moved a little bit from 20 to 21.

edit

There's "Background Audio" option in Audio settings now!

Psyonix_Corey
23rd Apr 2014, 15:59
Haven't level cap for characters been increased as well? My alch's exp bar just moved a little bit from 20 to 21.

edit

There's "Background Audio" option in Audio settings now!

Good catch, missed a few options updates. Added to main post, there's a few more.

Saruwatari
23rd Apr 2014, 16:05
Got extreme problems witht he game since the update.
Even on lowest settings my game lags like crazy, with 12-18 fps maximum and extreme lag spikes in fights.
Even deactivated everything else in the options like field of view and lens flare, but doesn't help either.
Unplayable for me atm, but only since this patch.
Before i had slightly higher settings and rarely ever lagged.

Anyone know why this could happen?

Psyonix_Corey
23rd Apr 2014, 16:57
Got extreme problems witht he game since the update.
Even on lowest settings my game lags like crazy, with 12-18 fps maximum and extreme lag spikes in fights.
Even deactivated everything else in the options like field of view and lens flare, but doesn't help either.
Unplayable for me atm, but only since this patch.
Before i had slightly higher settings and rarely ever lagged.

Anyone know why this could happen?

I don't know unfortunately, we didn't see any of this during QA testing. Can you try closing the game, deleting your settings files, and adjusting your settings again ingame?

Files are in \My Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\
Delete BCMPSystemSettings.ini and BCMPUserProfile.ini

Also are you on a laptop / mobile Nvidia GPU?

ICantPauseItMom
23rd Apr 2014, 17:35
First impressions:
Kick: is much harder to abuse, although its still not bad, i fine it lost lots of its use, tho I will continue to use it to see if I can prove my self wrong ;)

Back Stab New Skill: It hardly ever hits, always misses, small hit box?? i notice it when they use it on me also, just passes right past me...

Longer Charging Attacks: for vampire attacks: I am on nay and yay for this one, I find it was needed, yet I fine it might been pushed a BIT to much longer, but I still would accept this change, but would much rather it be ever so little smaller.

Tyrant: I wish they got a bit more love. I fine they are the most underplayed class on how easy they are to counter. Issues I fine they have are a bit messy to explain but, i fine the time between all their moves is to much, id fine being less time between all their attacks, even if it means slightly lower attack. As well after using skills such as charge, jump, ext... they mostly become a sitting duck that can try to throw a few swings until they can use a skill, using anything other than ignore pain will probably leave you dead, even before u can get an attack skill on. I would suggest a lower time between charge, jump at ext and the 2nd skill. I don't think they really need adjustments after that but I could be wrong. I fine this will bring alot of more love to this class. Don't get me wrong tho, I seen my fair share of really good players on Tryant, but they relied on their teams to do good, I guess that goes with the roll but I fine reavers can play the roll of go in first, so making Tryant a bit better at the job would make it more popular.

Sentinel: Great changes! Love em!

Thanks for the balance fixes!

There is one more thing... Y U NO FIX CHAT BUG?!?!? Driving me nuts! I'v seen it reported already but I will say it here again just n case, tho everyone prob knows it: When you start chat up, after closing it by sending it or canceling it, the chat would not close right way, more then likely reopening it self right after, and this can happen multiple times. Also the chats after that dont even work as a chat. Dis stuff got me killed so much /angerysadface

Thanks for all da hard work!!

Saruwatari
23rd Apr 2014, 17:44
I don't know unfortunately, we didn't see any of this during QA testing. Can you try closing the game, deleting your settings files, and adjusting your settings again ingame?

Files are in \My Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\
Delete BCMPSystemSettings.ini and BCMPUserProfile.ini

Also are you on a laptop / mobile Nvidia GPU?

Thanks for the respond and excuse my late answer as i went into a game to test if it still lagged, and of course i didn't want to leave my team in the middle of the fight :P

But anyway, deleting the .ini files helped, everything running smoothly again.
I suppose it didn't register the changes i made then or something when i tried to lower the settings?

Anyway, thanks for the help Corey, i'll try to remember this if this happens again :)

Saruwatari
23rd Apr 2014, 17:46

Isn't that kind of a problem with Choking Haze though?
I feel it does too much damage in the first place, and gets especially annoying with 2+ Reavers spamming it denying huge areas completely and well, slowly killing you from afar. :P

Psyonix_Corey
23rd Apr 2014, 18:01
Thanks for the respond and excuse my late answer as i went into a game to test if it still lagged, and of course i didn't want to leave my team in the middle of the fight :P

But anyway, deleting the .ini files helped, everything running smoothly again.
I suppose it didn't register the changes i made then or something when i tried to lower the settings?

Anyway, thanks for the help Corey, i'll try to remember this if this happens again :)

I don't know what would cause it, but we've seen it once in awhile in the past with Unreal INI files. We'll try to figure out what's wrong so it's not a problem in the future.

Khalith
23rd Apr 2014, 18:17
Hunter damage feels more reasonable now, just a bit more reduction in their damage (10-15%) and I think they will be in a perfect place. Don't like the Tyrant change so much, Enrage should break a bola, it fits in with the Tyrant's theme, good change on haste.

Thank you for the changes to kick and vampire melee. Knockback to a full charged melee hit with nothing you could do was absurd, I'm glad for this change, vamp melee hit detection still feels a bit off to me, any chance of a bit larger of a hit box? On the subject of the kick, can you adjust the aiming on it? If the Reaver hits kick and I roll through him or to the side of him the ability should miss, I mean I still don't think kick is better than pounce but this makes kick a bit more reasonable.

All in all, I'd say it's a great patch, I'll be making a post about the Deceiver shortly.

cmstache
23rd Apr 2014, 19:15
I'll reserve my points for a couple days and play it out and get more of a feel. I feel most of it is pretty OK though. I don't think AS needed a buff, but landing them for 750-1,250 dmg is fine with me. :)

LOFO1993
23rd Apr 2014, 19:37
I played a couple of games, and I must say everything feels pretty good, except for one thing: Reaver's Power Melee.

I'm totally fine with the slightly higher charging time, it still feels OK and makes more sense. What I believe is totally killing it is the absurd travel distance reduction, which makes it impossible to hit anyone more than a couple of meters away from you, ever.

I think you should pick one: faster to charge but shorter range OR longer to charge but long range.

Also, I noticed now "kill sentences" are spoken by characters for non-kill events, like 1k damage dealt or feeding. Must be a bug.

Psyonix_Corey
23rd Apr 2014, 20:13
I played a couple of games, and I must say everything feels pretty good, except for one thing: Reaver's Power Melee.

I'm totally fine with the slightly higher charging time, it still feels OK and makes more sense. What I believe is totally killing it is the absurd travel distance reduction, which makes it impossible to hit anyone more than a couple of meters away from you, ever.

I think you should pick one: faster to charge but shorter range OR longer to charge but long range.

Also, I noticed now "kill sentences" are spoken by characters for non-kill events, like 1k damage dealt or feeding. Must be a bug.

Reaver power melee range wasn't intentionally reduced dramatically, I'll have a look

InDcentX
23rd Apr 2014, 23:33
So what are the new max levels over all/class?

_Hodor_
24th Apr 2014, 05:06
rate of fire nerf to hunter seems off to me, it feels like the bolt thrower fires as slow as the siege bow now

_Hodor_
24th Apr 2014, 05:10
It would be nice if this forum would be easier to access, every time i log in i am directed to the sqare enix main forum for some reason....
This! Its very annoying

cmstache
24th Apr 2014, 17:03
rate of fire nerf to hunter seems off to me, it feels like the bolt thrower fires as slow as the siege bow now

That's a good thing.

Deltajugg
24th Apr 2014, 21:48
That's a good thing.
How is that a good thing? From what I know Bolt Thrower is supposed to be an inaccurate, but powerful crossbow with high ammo capacity, something like a minigun. It has been barely seen in the game anyway, with Multibow being powerful at all ranges, and without such drawbacks as long reload time Bolt Thrower has. You trade-off long range harassment capabilities and potential quick reload for increased clip and increased closed range DPS, isn't that correct? Then how is reducing fire rate down to the fire rate of a weapon that reloads faster and deals more damage per shot a good thing?

Isn't that kind of a problem with Choking Haze though?
I feel it does too much damage in the first place, and gets especially annoying with 2+ Reavers spamming it denying huge areas completely and well, slowly killing you from afar. :P
Among all AoE abilities, that means Choking Haze and all Scout/Alchemist skills, Reaver grenade deals the least amount of damage already. Not to mention it can be easily dodged most of the time, and it's also not a skill one must run into. Usually you see a Scout using Turret/Volley and Alchemist using Poison Cloud/Firewall to block a chasing vampire away from you, and a vampire needs to chase a human. Usually when I see an AoE skill being cast I run away and reinitiate later on, because standing inside it is an insta-kill. Any nerfs towards current Choking Haze would only make Reaver non-viable IMO, with Shadow Bomb doing nothing already at least one grenade needs to pose a threat.

cmstache
25th Apr 2014, 00:01
There's a lot of players who use the bolt thrower, myself included. ALL of the bows were nerfed, not just the bolt thrower. The siege bow is even slower than it was. The Hunter had TOO MUCH RoF, thus it had to be reduced.

MarinePikachu
25th Apr 2014, 00:17
I think this patch is one of the more better patches imo. I agree with almost everything. Vamps definitely needed a nerf on their melee all around. The charge attack is way too good with kick and sent flap; you could almost kill a full hp human with a kick and charge move same goes for flap and charge. The attack speed was too fast before too and vamps never missed even though visually they should have. Now, vamps do miss some attacks. I do feel that the attack speed got nerfed a little too hard though and may need a SLIGHT bump, very slight.

I still think kick needs a little nerf on the turn. I still get kicked even though I should have been out of the way after a dodge.

Saruwatari
25th Apr 2014, 08:55
Among all AoE abilities, that means Choking Haze and all Scout/Alchemist skills, Reaver grenade deals the least amount of damage already. Not to mention it can be easily dodged most of the time, and it's also not a skill one must run into. Usually you see a Scout using Turret/Volley and Alchemist using Poison Cloud/Firewall to block a chasing vampire away from you, and a vampire needs to chase a human. Usually when I see an AoE skill being cast I run away and reinitiate later on, because standing inside it is an insta-kill. Any nerfs towards current Choking Haze would only make Reaver non-viable IMO, with Shadow Bomb doing nothing already at least one grenade needs to pose a threat.

Sorry i'm just a little annoyed by of 3+ Reaver comps spamming Choking Haze.
You dodge one and basically jump into the next, if they land them side by side xD

Louves
27th Apr 2014, 19:11
Hello everybody,

I am just about to translate the patch notes but I have a problem with:
"Consistency pass on melee “move” distance across all classes"

Would someone be so nice to explain me what that means?

LOFO1993
27th Apr 2014, 20:55
Hello everybody,

I am just about to translate the patch notes but I have a problem with:
"Consistency pass on melee “move” distance across all classes"

Would someone be so nice to explain me what that means?

It means they did a "passage" to make more consistent how far every Vampire class moves while hitting in melee. Attacking can automatically make you reach your enemy if they are just ahead of you, they changed how long is the distance you can cover like that.

TendrilSavant
27th Apr 2014, 21:02
Vampire melee seems to be at a good place now (although the Reaver is still really good). The stuns into charged melees needed to be fixed.

Now, I think the devs need to take a look at human stuns and self damage. The current go to build seems to be Scout (any bow, stopping power still seems pretty high on all of them) with knives and trap, this really punished the current state of vampire melee.

As for self damage, I believe it's somewhere around 25-30%. Which I think was needed when vampire melee was so strong, but now it seems too low. I take 150 from a throwing a sticky grenade straight down, while the vampire attacking me will take near 500. I can also skirt around turret/volley/poison cloud and take 20 damage per sec while the vampires take considerably more if they want to continue engaging.

Louves
27th Apr 2014, 23:18
It means they did a "passage" to make more consistent how far every Vampire class moves while hitting in melee. Attacking can automatically make you reach your enemy if they are just ahead of you, they changed how long is the distance you can cover like that.

Thank you for the quick answer! :)

cmstache
28th Apr 2014, 00:36
It's time for this I guess. I've been trying to really feel this out, as some of it is kinda controversial. Responses will be inline.

New Class - Deceiver
- The Vampire Deceiver of clan Zephonim is now available to unlock!
- He specializes in illusions and mental powers
- We consider him a true BETA character. This means his core abilities are subject to revision based on your feedback, so please contribute on the forums and expect balance changes to him going forward.
Definitely needs some tweaks, but it's off to a great start. Hitbox on the backstab being the #1 issue.

Hunter
Repeater
Siege Bow
- Reduced rate of fire by ~6.5%
Bolt-thrower
Multibow
- Reduced damage to 70 per shot
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to fire more quickly than designed
Explosive Shot, Blinding Shot
- Ammo is now fired in a short burst rather than all at once to reduce instant damage potential

These seem to be getting better. Still seems a TAD too high, but scout fixes are definitely in need before anything.

Scout
Bows
- Reduced stopping power on unaimed shots slightly
Thank.... God. I mean, Thank Corey.
Throwing Knives
- Cooldown increased to 12 seconds
Good fix here. Honestly, I'd be fine with 15, purely because of how ridiculously strong that stun is.

I thought it was just me, but I talked to a couple others who have noticed it. It seems that I'm getting royally screwed by spread and since the beginning of the patch almost all my shots are slightly to the left. In all of these settings tweaks, did something else get added in/adjusted that might affect my accuracy so harshly, even after re-adjusting the settings back to where they were?

Vampires
Melee
- Consistency pass on melee “move” distance across all classes
- Slight reduction to melee travel distance on Reaver and Sentinel
- Increased time to fully charge Power Melee attack to make it harder to combo with a knockdown ability mid-fight

While stuns are an issue, I think this was a bad move. Vampires need those as a gap closer. The real issue is with overall vampire CC and stun lengths. Those are the more abused issues, and make it feel like the player is helpless (and they are, they can't stop it once in action.) and is some omni-powerful issue. Make those stuns viable, but shorten the timing of them, increasing the overall skill cap for them. I feel like this was a fix of a symptom, not the illness. I'd scrap this and take it back to the drawing board. The downsides to this fix are just too harsh for overall balance.

Also, since this patch I've noticed two recurring issues. Sentinels landing immediately at the end of a grab or when they are supposed to pick up a player sometimes. (It's more harsh than it was last patch, where it seems almost perfect.) And hitbox issues have appeared for vampires again causing attacks to land. This also means things like kidnaps, charges, and pounces aren't landing when they should.

Reaver
Evasion
- No longer reduces damage from AOE attacks
Good. It makes no logical sense for it to reduce a blastwave. Any "reaction" that a vampire could do wouldn't be from evasion's abilities, but normal defensive reactions. Thus making negation on this just dumb. As a player, there's nothing you can do about hitscan, let it dodge those. It's a skill issue if you can't dodge an AoE.
Haste
About time. :)
Shadow Step
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds
Seems about OK here.
Sweeping Kick
- Knockdown distance / hang time shortened to reduce length of “stun”
- Melee check window tightened to remove ability to hit players after kick has completed visually
This is still ridiculously tough to dodge. This needs to have a rotation lock once it's activated. Because there's no reticle a player can just spin a camera to land the hit long after the player dodges. You have to count on a player messing up the kick, not the dodge.

Tyrant
Enrage
Yay, but I still think it needs to break bola on activation. This isn't a tiny reaver. IT just makes sense that a berserking hulk can just snap chains.

Sentinel
Air Strike
- Radius reduced to 600, but falloff reduced
- Damage increased to 350
- Animation rate increased by 10%
I think it's a bit strong now personally, but maybe it's just me. I didn't think it needed a buff in the first place. It's undodgable if a decent player uses it, the dmg didn't need a buff. Decreasing falloff, maybe, dmg cap increase, no.

- Improvements to team balancing to reduce incidences of imbalanced (5v3, etc.) lobbies
- Improved end-of-game match reporting to reduce incidences of not receiving level up rewards, etc.

Misc
- Optimized performance on main menu level to reduce processing burden when not in a match

Options
Sound
- Background Audio option is now available and allows you to toggle whether the game is audible when minimized or not focused.
- Dynamic Range option now available. This lets you select between listening setups to optimize your audio quality (Home Theater, Headphones, etc.)
Video
- Max FPS option is now available in Video Options and lets you uncap your framerate from 60 in-game.

I also have had an issue with FPs dropping by about 10FPS across all maps, having the same settings as before the patch.

Also a anti-cheat/file check system NEEDS to be implemented ASAP. It's getting to the point where you have at least one aim-botter in a match. New players are playing matches and making the veteran high-accuracy players look like absolute crap. I'm talking about 100% accuracy on a camo player who they didn't see go camo from halfway across the map with a repeater. Once or twice is lucky or skill. But, as a player who's put quite a bit of time into this I know it's far too smooth and consistent to be a human thing. I can tell the difference. There are those who rarely miss, and have been like that, and those that are rank 13 and NEVER miss. And I'm not the only one in matches who is skeptical of a lot of these players. There's been so many of them I stopped even taking note of who they are.

LOFO1993
28th Apr 2014, 08:42
On a side note, I think you should consider preventing Tyrant jump from being stopped by Scout's knifes. It's hard to accomplish, but it works: knifing a Tyrant in mid flight will stun him and make him lose the hit completely, which is ridiculous, especially when you hit him a second before he lands.

Knifes can't stun Sentinels in mid-flight or even during any special flight-related move (kidnap/abduct and divebomb) and even Tyrant's charges, so it would make sense that with jump it worked the same way.

Saruwatari
28th Apr 2014, 09:07
I also have had an issue with FPs dropping by about 10FPS across all maps, having the same settings as before the patch.

Hi all,

If you see a big performance hit after a patch, please try these steps. We are investigating what might be causing this for some users, but this solution helped someone posting in the Patchnotes thread so I wanted to make the information visible to others.

1. Close Nosgoth
2. Navigate to \My Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\
3. Delete BCMPSystemSettings.ini and BCMPUserProfile.ini
4. Run Nosgoth
5. Adjust video settings to your old preferences

There appears to be some infrequent patch error where your System Settings get corrupted or aren't taking effect properly, but deleting those INI files resets everything and may resolve FPS issues for some users.

Have you tried this yet?
Definitely helped me with my FPS problems :)

RainaAudron
28th Apr 2014, 10:10
I thought it was just me, but I talked to a couple others who have noticed it. It seems that I'm getting royally screwed by spread and since the beginning of the patch almost all my shots are slightly to the left.

I have noticed this as well, Scout now misses hits when I´ve thought it would. Spread seems a bit too much atm.

lucinvampire
28th Apr 2014, 11:38
Had some more play last night – I think I like the changes I’ve played with :D

…Haven’t tried Scout though so can’t judge. Couldn’t land a kidnap with Sent though apparently that hasn’t been changed :scratch: - bombs were good though. Deceiver is really fun but needs a bit of tweaking – especially backstab.

…Still think Scouts are too powerful compared to the rest of the gang.

Also a anti-cheat/file check system NEEDS to be implemented ASAP.

AGREE – this cheating is starting to take the biscuit now…something is needed sooooooooonnnnn! :D

DunhamSmash
29th Apr 2014, 18:32
Had some more play last night – I think I like the changes I’ve played with :D

…Haven’t tried Scout though so can’t judge. Couldn’t land a kidnap with Sent though apparently that hasn’t been changed :scratch: - bombs were good though. Deceiver is really fun but needs a bit of tweaking – especially backstab.

…Still think Scouts are too powerful compared to the rest of the gang.

AGREE – this cheating is starting to take the biscuit now…something is needed sooooooooonnnnn! :D

Yeah, cheating sucks. Luckily, we're working on several anti-cheat/ reporting features now.

If you missed his post on the front page, Corey goes into more detail here. (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12899)

Also, Hi! :)

cmstache
29th Apr 2014, 20:05
Have you tried this yet?
Definitely helped me with my FPS problems :)
It seems inconsistent. If it was all the time then it might be worth it. I really think there's another underlying issue.