PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO Q&As / Issues - All Discussion / All Platforms

turley714
23rd Aug 2011, 16:20
Im using a creative x-fi extreme gamer. My surround sound is not working correctly and I'm not geting audio out of my rear speakers.

Rianor
23rd Aug 2011, 17:10
I picked up my copy of the PS3 version of the Augmented edition of the game, on the box it says the bonus disk has a soundtrack..

Well i popped it in and went into it, when i went to "The Score" as it's called on the disc, it says to get the music, i have to insert the blu-ray into a blu-ray drive on my computer...

Seriously? Is that the only way to get access to the soundtrack on the bonus disc? Is to have a blu-ray drive on my computer? There's gotta be something i'm overlooking...

Please help, i want the soundtrack :(

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 18:59
Yeah I have that issue too. I just joined the forms today to see if others were having issues. this sucks, all i want to do is listen to the soundtrack without looking it up online and now i cant even do that. i hope someone finds a solution. I have the game on PS3 also just to clarify.

bitcloudrzr
23rd Aug 2011, 19:33
Same here, why not just give an iTunes coupon or something of that nature? Also, the pre-order bonuses(Gamestop) are not included in the AE, and are included in the case for the regular edition. Is this a mistake or are we actually left out of pre-order bonuses?

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 19:50
Yeah I don't know why they didn't make it a regular DVD disc

CarlosJG
23rd Aug 2011, 20:19
the pre-order bonus codes are on your receipt, at least mine was..I'm really irritated about this soundtrack issue..its the only reason why I spent the extra 10 bucks on the AE

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 20:21
The bonus disc is actually a dvd, not a bluray (well i mastered it as a dvd).. you can put this into your pc fine.. the soundtrack is MP3 files so you can put them onto your ipod etc

CarlosJG
23rd Aug 2011, 20:24
The bonus disc is actually a dvd, not a bluray (well i mastered it as a dvd).. you can put this into your pc fine.. the soundtrack is MP3 files so you can put them onto your ipod etc
Well there is some mistake then because my pc can't read the disc but it can read other dvds just fine

enterSynesthesia
23rd Aug 2011, 20:28
I have the augmented ps3 version as well. I was very excited to listen to the amazing soundtrack, however I have no BD drive on my computer... who does!? I'm not sure why we can't just install it to our ps3... I hope they can make this available to use some other way... really bummed. Game is amazing so far though!

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 20:29
yeah same here, whats the deal where do you get the music

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 20:33
Hmm that seems very strange indeed.. when you put into your ps3 and it appears on the XMB what does it list it as? a dvd video?

enterSynesthesia
23rd Aug 2011, 20:42

I noticed it to be DVD quality when watching the videos, however... the menu is in HD according to my TV. Nonetheless, I have no access to my soundtrack... come on eidos, help us loyal fans out. And just to reiterate, I have the ps3 version.

CarlosJG
23rd Aug 2011, 20:42
Hmm that seems very strange indeed.. when you put into your ps3 and it appears on the XMB what does it list it as? a dvd video?
No, its shows the title of the disc and a screenshot..the same way as a BD would appear

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 20:45
it appears under video with and everything is fine when i get the the bonus dvd menu where it has view the motion comic and game trailers, but when i select score which i assumed was the soundtrack it says to access the soundtrack or something like that please insert the BD disk into the BD drive in your computer and download the files. I don't have a Blu Ray drive i my labtop and its only a year old and neither does my 2 month old Mac book Pro. A lot of labtops still don't have Blu Ray drives for some reason, at least when i look around.

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 20:47
Will check into that for you guys.. its late here (i am based in the UK) but will drop people an email to find out whats going on

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 20:48
Let just clear this up by saying i have NO problem with the game and am not ranting about it at all, i am just a disgruntled customer who is irritated he cannot listen to the games awesome music.

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 20:53
Let just clear this up by saying i have NO problem with the game and am not ranting about it at all, i am just a disgruntled customer who is irritated he cannot listen to the games awesome music.

totally understand :) am looking into it for you..

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 21:00
totally understand :) am looking into it for you..

Thanks, it nice to see someone is listening

enterSynesthesia
23rd Aug 2011, 21:09
Thanks, it nice to see someone is listening

Agreed, hope to hear something soon. :)

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 21:13
Agreed, hope to hear something soon. :)

No pun intended ;)

FjResto
23rd Aug 2011, 21:29
Well there is some mistake then because my pc can't read the disc but it can read other dvds just fine

Same here.... my computer spits the disc back out. I have a macbook.

FjResto
23rd Aug 2011, 21:31

Really? The bottom of my bonus disc is blue like a bluray disc. You sure it was a DVD?

jim269
23rd Aug 2011, 22:18
its a blu-ray i called square-enix but they just said too bad we gave it to you so what if you dont have a blu-ray on your pc. at least jaycw2309 is looking into it...much or then what square would do.

enterSynesthesia
23rd Aug 2011, 22:31
its a blu-ray i called square-enix but they just said too bad we gave it to you so what if you dont have a blu-ray on your pc. at least jaycw2309 is looking into it...much or then what square would do.

Yeah, I kind of expect that. Maybe eidos will be kind enough to just make the soundtrack available for download which they should of done in the first place. They should of provided us unique codes. Does anyone know if the xbox or pc version have the same problem?

Thanks guys, I'm sure someone will upload the soundtrack soon enough... just sucks that I can't access the version I purchased. It should have been made clear how the soundtrack would be accessed but it was not. Had I known this, I would have just got the pc version or the standard edition.

Sad face...

DirtbagDan
23rd Aug 2011, 22:45
Hey guys, i'll make this quick and short. One of these issues may have already been discussed:

1. Control mapping problem: The Enter key is unmappable. This has likely been mentioned already, as i've seen it in a few previous threads. Eidos, may you please allow Enter to be mappable in the next patch? It baffles me how this was missed during beta testing and not fixed for the release of the game...

2. Sound problem: The music in the background is VERY faint, and to have the overall total volume increased, I have to turn my volume up on my speakers 50% more than I have to for other games I play. I am confident this is NOT an issue with my PC or settings, as I do not have to do this for other games I play. All volume sounds are cranked right up in the settings. I cannot find any other sound settings in the game that would fix this issue. It seems like the sound (especially the background music) in the game is naturally set to an abnormally low level to begin with. Does anyone else find this is the case for the game? I'm hoping this can be fixed in a patch??

That is all, thanks!

Bump.

shepard91
23rd Aug 2011, 22:59
Im glad im not the only one on this :( boat.

thortend
23rd Aug 2011, 23:01
I am also having the same problem. I just got off work and picked up my PS3 augmented edition from Gamestop. I was really looking forward to listening to the awesome music from this game. Actually the main reason I bought the augmented edition was for the soundtrack.

But now when I insert my Bonus "DVD" into my computer it doesn't read it. I believe this disc is actually a Blu Ray disc.

Please help

CJ78
23rd Aug 2011, 23:22
Will check into that for you guys.. its late here (i am based in the UK) but will drop people an email to find out whats going on

I'll just bring this up again to make sure you guys can't miss it :P
(And Amazon is sure taking it's time >:/)

Shaltiar
24th Aug 2011, 02:59
PS3 version. Disc error in dvd player, ps3 and my cpu. How do I apply for a replacement?

RebelRoundeye
24th Aug 2011, 03:02
Im using a creative x-fi extreme gamer. My surround sound is not working correctly and I'm not geting audio out of my rear speakers.

Same Here. I can't remember the last game I played that was only in stereo- Makes me angry seeing that Dolby Digital logo pop-up.

All I am getting is stereo sound! No center, no rear. I go to play another game and what do you know? Surround. Back to Deus Ex and no surround.

Looks like there maybe larger issues floating around in this forum for the Devs to fix but this is still ridiculous.:mad2:

Creative X-Fi audio card using digital output.

mBot
24th Aug 2011, 03:05
When I launch the game all sounds are muted, even when turned up, this is on the PS3 version. But the menu on the PS3 and everything else is fine, Human revolution just has no sound at all though... and I really want to play but I cant exactly do that with no sound.:mad2:

bitcloudrzr
24th Aug 2011, 03:27
So what I'm getting here is, you didn't bother putting any hd content for the PS3 AE, put it on a blu-ray so pretty much no one could get the soundtrack, and to top it all off I don't get a pre-order bonus because I pre-ordered the AE when it was first announced. Thanks a lot eidos.

Sounds a lot like you didn't even bothering putting in valuable content for the PS3 bonus disc. Hey, who needs hd content and blu-rays anyway. Even more reassuring is not knowing what even went into this version.

sea
24th Aug 2011, 03:59
I've read that the PS3 bonus disc is a Blu-ray, and you'll need a Blu-ray player or drive in order to watch its contents.

ReliantLion
24th Aug 2011, 04:25
I have Logitech 540 series 5.1 (Not 100% on the model number), and it didn't work for me either at first. 99% of all other programs make me use the matrix coding for this unit. DE:HR, for w/e reason, it must be off.

Not sure if your guys' units have this feature or something similar, but check the speaker controller for a button you normally never touch.

Hope this helps.

Rianor
24th Aug 2011, 04:35
Thanks Jay for trying to figure this out for us. Keep us informed please!

Shaltiar
24th Aug 2011, 04:46
Doh! Yep it is. I thought it said bonus DVD but yeah it's a bluray. So much for listening to the soundtrack in my car. Yeah I feel a little dumb right now. :) Talk among yourselves...

NimaRyanHadidi
24th Aug 2011, 04:54
what the heck is this? who has a blu ray driver. who was the idiot who had the idea of making you need a blu ray driver when the ps3 itself is blu ray. theres no way i'm paying 70 bucks for a blu ray driver i'll never use again. still a cool edition for just 10 dollars extra, but why is getting the soundtrack so hard? seriously, is this some kind of a joke?

Shaltiar
24th Aug 2011, 05:02
I have the same issue that jaycw2309 is looking into. I thought my bonus disc didn't work at all until someone in a thread I posted pointed out to me that it is a bluray. I'd like to be added to the email list if a resolution is found.

NimaRyanHadidi
24th Aug 2011, 05:07
i would like to be emailed too

bonzaisushi
24th Aug 2011, 05:37
Mega bummer, disc won't work for me either. I was really looking forward to giving the soundtrack a solid listen tonight. Thanks for taking the time to help us out jaycw2309, hope we all get to listen to it soon!

bonzaisushi
24th Aug 2011, 05:40
Your not dumb, it does say bonus DVD. you have to flip the disc over and look at the barcode/serial number to see thats its a blu-ray.

RebelRoundeye
24th Aug 2011, 06:30
Sheesh- yeah, for some reason my speaker settings were at 2.1 and not 5.1

I have no clue how that happened but I feel like an idiot regardless. Thanks.

KevinM1
24th Aug 2011, 13:27
Non-cutscene dialogue sounds muffled, tinny, and far away. I have the feeling it's due to me not having surround sound, but, still, it's annoying, and I hate having to run with subtitles on permanently. Why isn't there an option to choose between stereo and surround sound?

Everything else sounds fine. It's just the dialogue that's screwed up.

NimaRyanHadidi
24th Aug 2011, 14:18
guys, calm down. i found out the soundtrack included is just high quality samples. just wait a couple of weeks and someone will probably have ripped the audio from the game. you can use that. this soundtrack, however, is pretty weak. If you want it right now, then most of them are on youtube. you can download the videos and rip the audio using a video editor. i know, it may take a while. so for now, just use these vids, http://www.youtube.com/user/MioRaem#p/u

k4tz
24th Aug 2011, 14:22
I'm another "my pc can't recognize the bonus disk so I can't listen to the soundtrack" victim. I know it's silly, but this soundtrack is a big selling point for the Augmented Edition. The music is excellent and I'd love to transfer it onto my ipod when I can. Please include me on the e-mail list if there's ever a fix. Thank you.

ecto69
24th Aug 2011, 15:11
I just put the Bonus disk in my BD and there is indeed a MP3 folder with 12 mp3 files of 320kbps format.
My DVD drive does not read it at all , the disc says Bonus DVD in the fine print, must be a typo or the same label that goes on to the Xbox version. (the user manual also has some xbox terms in it by mistake)

guys, calm down. i found out the soundtrack included is just high quality samples. just wait a couple of weeks and someone will probably have ripped the audio from the game. you can use that. this soundtrack, however, is pretty weak. If you want it right now, then most of them are on youtube. you can download the videos and rip the audio using a video editor. i know, it may take a while. so for now, just use these vids, http://www.youtube.com/user/MioRaem#p/u

The youtube ones are like 2-3 times longer then the mp3 files on the BD Libm Clinic is 2:10 long youtube is 3:44

jetjaguar72
24th Aug 2011, 18:49
Bumping this up, as I am also concerned. The prime reason for me getting the Augmented Edition was the soundtrack.
A real shame that it's all botched!

XxtraLarGe
24th Aug 2011, 20:07
I joined this forum specifically because I am having exactly the same problem. The disc doesn't work on my iMac or my Windows 7 computers at work.

I picked up my copy of the PS3 version of the Augmented edition of the game, on the box it says the bonus disk has a soundtrack..

Well i popped it in and went into it, when i went to "The Score" as it's called on the disc, it says to get the music, i have to insert the blu-ray into a blu-ray drive on my computer...

Seriously? Is that the only way to get access to the soundtrack on the bonus disc? Is to have a blu-ray drive on my computer? There's gotta be something i'm overlooking...

Please help, i want the soundtrack :(

Banki
24th Aug 2011, 21:26
I'm having a different problem, I have a blueray/DVD drive in my computer, but when I put the bonus disc in, it won't read the disc. It's been sitting in the bay for 10 minutes now, my third time trying it. The disc is not scratched, has no smudges, nothing, and I know my drive works perfectly, as I just tried putting a dvd and a blueray in 20 minutes ago to make sure.

shepard91
24th Aug 2011, 22:59
i would like to be emailed too

I would liked to be emailed too if a solution is found

jetjaguar72
24th Aug 2011, 23:32
I'm having a different problem, I have a blueray/DVD drive in my computer, but when I put the bonus disc in, it won't read the disc. It's been sitting in the bay for 10 minutes now, my third time trying it. The disc is not scratched, has no smudges, nothing, and I know my drive works perfectly, as I just tried putting a dvd and a blueray in 20 minutes ago to make sure.

It could be authored to run as a PS3 title only.
Really goofy mix up. I have no clue why they wouldn't just throw it on an cd audio disc in a cheap paper sleeve with full tracks and call it a day!

Natai
25th Aug 2011, 00:30
Sound is great on my Logitech speakers, but if I try to use my G930 headset the music crackles constantly. Other sound effects are fine, it's just the music.

Running Windows 7 HP
Core i7-920
2x EVGA GTX 460 SC in SLI w/ latest drivers
12GB DDR3 RAM

ecto69
25th Aug 2011, 00:47

Does it play the other bonus content when inserted into your PS3?
Check if there is any updates to your Bluray drive in your computer, not sure but worth checking at least

Just to rephrase :
Mine plays all content on PS3 and the MP3 folder is accessible via my BluRay drive in my computer. Not saying there is no problem just saying that my Bonus disk works fine. I am using windows 7 and a LG Bluray drive.

Darktronik
25th Aug 2011, 00:49
Surround is working fine, but i feel like the sound its not that high in volume.

I have to increase a little bit futher in my logitech volume control (x-540)

jetjaguar72
25th Aug 2011, 00:53
Does it play the other bonus content when inserted into your PS3?
Check if there is any updates to your Bluray drive in your computer, not sure but worth checking at least

Just to rephrase :
Mine plays all content on PS3 and the MP3 folder is accessible via my BluRay drive in my computer. Not saying there is no problem just saying that my Bonus disk works fine. I am using windows 7 and a LG Bluray drive.

Thanks for the information.
The main problem, however, is the box and description CLEARLY state it's a DVD and the soundtrack is inaccessible to a vast majority of people. If the soundtrack was accessible via the PS3 and could be transferred, it would be no big deal. Since you were able to access the soundtrack, could you let us know the tracklisting? Is it a sampler or full soundtrack? Thanks!

ecto69
25th Aug 2011, 01:04
Thanks for the information.
The main problem, however, is the box and description CLEARLY state it's a DVD and the soundtrack is inaccessible to a vast majority of people. If the soundtrack was accessible via the PS3 and could be transferred, it would be no big deal. Since you were able to access the soundtrack, could you let us know the tracklisting? Is it a sampler or full soundtrack? Thanks!

I posted an earlier message in this thread with details on the tracks, they appear to be samples only as they are shorter then the youtube ones. But I could be wrong. I have only compared one track so far.

12 tracks 29mins total time

TheFuture
25th Aug 2011, 01:14
On my PC, my sound is popping a lot and the volume seems quite quiet. There are also issues with audio become desynced (especially with voices) and environmental audio just abruptly cutting out. Other than that and a few AI issues the game was amazing (yes, I beat it already on the hardest difficulty)!

jerryku7
25th Aug 2011, 02:58
I can't believe how much Eidos/Square screwed us over!!!! The #1 reason I bought Augmented Edition was for the soundtrack... and I can't access it because I don't have a Blu-Ray drive on my PC. WTF?!

And to add insult to injury, the soundtrack isn't even the full thing, just samples? This is insane.

I think we should sue Eidos for false marketing!!

shepard91
25th Aug 2011, 03:29
I can't believe how much Eidos/Square screwed us over!!!! The #1 reason I bought Augmented Edition was for the soundtrack... and I can't access it because I don't have a Blu-Ray drive on my PC. WTF?!

And to add insult to injury, the soundtrack isn't even the full thing, just samples? This is insane.

I think we should sue Eidos for false marketing!!

I really dont think we need to go that far.

True, this whole situation sucks, but like someone said earlier, the music can be heard on youtube full tracks all.

Let it be known that I am very disappointed that i wasted 10 dollars for the AE, I don't believe Eidos is fully to blame.

Someone in marketing definitely screwed up somewhere, but I hold Square Enix Liable to some degree because they are the publisher, but thats just my opinion of the whole situation in a nutshell.

jetjaguar72
25th Aug 2011, 03:59
I really dont think we need to go that far.

True, this whole situation sucks, but like someone said earlier, the music can be heard on youtube full tracks all.

Let it be known that I am very disappointed that i wasted 10 dollars for the AE, I don't believe Eidos is fully to blame.

Someone in marketing definitely screwed up somewhere, but I hold Square Enix Liable to some degree because they are the publisher, but thats just my opinion of the whole situation in a nutshell.

Its bs to say you get a soundtrack, make it inaccessable for most and have samples at that. They should really ask us to provide proof of purchase and send a link of the full soundtrack that exists on youtube.

ecto69
25th Aug 2011, 04:07
I can't recall which game it was but the sound track was made available only as a download from the site, and it was if I recall wave files aka zero loss... Eidos should have done the same, maybe they will realize this soon and hopefully make it happen.

shepard91
25th Aug 2011, 04:47
Like I said this is only my opinion.

Im pissed off too you know. Im just trying to enjoy tha game until i hear more.

M48
25th Aug 2011, 14:06
Hi guys just wanted to chime in here my bonus disc also does not read in a DVD drive but runs on the PS3, I'm unable to pull the score off of it. However I have a question, is it true the "score" on this disc is just a bunch of MP3 samples? If that is the case it does not justify 69.99 in my opinion at all.

CoyoteRys
25th Aug 2011, 16:43
Hey guys, i'll make this quick and short. One of these issues may have already been discussed:

1. Control mapping problem: The Enter key is unmappable. This has likely been mentioned already, as i've seen it in a few previous threads. Eidos, may you please allow Enter to be mappable in the next patch? It baffles me how this was missed during beta testing and not fixed for the release of the game...

2. Sound problem: The music in the background is VERY faint, and to have the overall total volume increased, I have to turn my volume up on my speakers 50% more than I have to for other games I play. I am confident this is NOT an issue with my PC or settings, as I do not have to do this for other games I play. All volume sounds are cranked right up in the settings. I cannot find any other sound settings in the game that would fix this issue. It seems like the sound (especially the background music) in the game is naturally set to an abnormally low level to begin with. Does anyone else find this is the case for the game? I'm hoping this can be fixed in a patch??

That is all, thanks!

Bump.

Reagarding #2) This is the same for me. The volume sliders are all maxed out, but the games overall sounds are very quiet. It forces me to have to double my speaker output just to get a "normal" sound level.

I have a theory its due to an over exaggeration of how the game handles positional audio. Here's what I've noticed: When I turn on a TV in game, I'm so close to the screen to click the action button and the TV's audio is perfect. The moment I take a few steps away from the TV the volume drops drastically.

jetjaguar72
25th Aug 2011, 17:52
Hi guys just wanted to chime in here my bonus disc also does not read in a DVD drive but runs on the PS3, I'm unable to pull the score off of it. However I have a question, is it true the "score" on this disc is just a bunch of MP3 samples? If that is the case it does not justify 69.99 in my opinion at all.

To be fair, its an additional 10, the other 59.99 is for the game.
Still, the score is a series of mp3s (high quality apparently) and they seem to be of decent length. Too bad most of us can't get to them!

M48
25th Aug 2011, 19:44
To be fair, its an additional 10, the other 59.99 is for the game.
Still, the score is a series of mp3s (high quality apparently) and they seem to be of decent length. Too bad most of us can't get to them!

True, and so far I really do like the game. I hope Eidos does offer a solution though I took another look at the disc and it says it's a DVD but . . .lol I guess I'll have to see if I can get my computer illiterate friend to pull the files from his laptop I'm pretty sure he has a blu ray drive lol.

Foxpass
25th Aug 2011, 21:30
My combat rifle modded with laser sight and target seeking, but no silencer, makes no sound when firing. It does not make a silenced weapon sound, but makes no firing sound at all. Unmodded combat rifles make the proper sound.
This is on PC version, Creative X-Fi card.

I'd really like to know if there is some fix for this, after putting all those mods on that weapon. I tried to tweak the sound quality options but... there aren't any.

It occurs to me that I put two rate of fire mods on it as well, and that may be what is causing this, but I don't have the mods lying around to troubleshoot.

thortend
25th Aug 2011, 21:38
Any updates to getting the soundtrack for those of us that purchased the Augmented Edition for the PS3?

I am really disappointed in my purchase. I specifically bought the Augmented Edition because on the back of the box is States:

An exclusive bonus DVD featuring:
*44 min making of
*Game Soundtrack
*E3 trailer and animated storyboard
*Motion Graphic Novel adapted from the official series by DC Comics

Video game music is one of my favorite things to listen to, so it really bums me out that I purchased a soundtrack DVD only to find out I can't actually access the songs. There is no mentioned that you need to have a computer with a Blu-ray Player in order to receive the Game Soundtrack. In my opinion this would be like purchasing a DVD movie at the store only to find out you need a Blu-ray Player to listen to it.

I am going to send a formal complaint to Eidos, Square Enix or whoever is the correct customer service contacts.

sea
25th Aug 2011, 23:23
Are you using any audio effects like CMSS-3D to provide simulated surround or surround upmixing? If so, you might want to disable those.

Radeoctua
25th Aug 2011, 23:37
Hello. First off, I was wondering how to get the 5.1 working in this game, I can't seem to find an option to enable surround sound. Secondly, I'm having an issue with the cutscenes (the ones that look like prerendered cutscenes) where every few seconds it'll skip over a small piece of audio. It get's fairly annoying during the longer ones (like the first cinematic and the intro credits cinematic). I've made sure to update my audio driver. Any help would be appreciated.

Industriality
25th Aug 2011, 23:41
I have a noticeable delay between image and sound, it's very annoying and a totally breaks my game experience.

For exemple : when you fire your weapon, the sound is not synchronized with the muzzleflash

Check the video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFYQL5zC6Q

The lip sync seems broken too (dunno if it's the same issue).

All my drivers are up to date and I run fime all other games I own.

We need a patch really quick ! Thanks.

My computer specs :

- Core i5 2500K@4 Ghz
- Watercooling : Antec Kühler 620 H2O
- Grapgic Cards : 2 x Nvidia GTX580 in SLI (No overclocking)
- Asus P8P67 Pro
- 2 X 4 GB Gskill PC12800 Cas 9
- SSD OCZ Vertex 3 120 Go
- Sound Card : Xonar DX
- HDD : Hitachi Deskstar 5K3000 2To
- PSU : Enermax 87+ 900Watts
- Display : Alienware Optx W2310 120Hz/3D

Exuro89
25th Aug 2011, 23:54
I'm having major sound delay as well. Using onboard sound on a Gigabyte mobo. Would be great if it's fixed as it's hindering my enjoyment of the game thus far.

Ibrulz
26th Aug 2011, 00:29
Hello. First off, I was wondering how to get the 5.1 working in this game, I can't seem to find an option to enable surround sound. Secondly, I'm having an issue with the cutscenes (the ones that look like prerendered cutscenes) where every few seconds it'll skip over a small piece of audio. It get's fairly annoying during the longer ones (like the first cinematic and the intro credits cinematic). I've made sure to update my audio driver. Any help would be appreciated.

I've also been having the same audio problem. First noticed it during the tutorial videos, then in the cutscenes. It takes you right out the feel of the game and is very annoying. Any help or a patch to fix this problem would be very much appreciated. Would be such a shame to have such an awesome game spoiled by such a small glitch.

Trinexx
26th Aug 2011, 01:48
I've also been having the same audio problem. First noticed it during the tutorial videos, then in the cutscenes. It takes you right out the feel of the game and is very annoying. Any help or a patch to fix this problem would be very much appreciated. Would be such a shame to have such an awesome game spoiled by such a small glitch.

I also wanted to report this problem too.

Since the patch I've also been having some audio skipping issues so far only observed during the tutorial videos and cut scenes. These were both working perfectly fine when I was playing prior to the patch. If anyone has any potential fixes It would be greatly appreciated.

Ryzel
26th Aug 2011, 02:59
Any updates to getting the soundtrack for those of us that purchased the Augmented Edition for the PS3?

I am really disappointed in my purchase. I specifically bought the Augmented Edition because on the back of the box is States:

An exclusive bonus DVD featuring:
*44 min making of
*Game Soundtrack
*E3 trailer and animated storyboard
*Motion Graphic Novel adapted from the official series by DC Comics

Video game music is one of my favorite things to listen to, so it really bums me out that I purchased a soundtrack DVD only to find out I can't actually access the songs. There is no mentioned that you need to have a computer with a Blu-ray Player in order to receive the Game Soundtrack. In my opinion this would be like purchasing a DVD movie at the store only to find out you need a Blu-ray Player to listen to it.

I am going to send a formal complaint to Eidos, Square Enix or whoever is the correct customer service contacts.

A similar issue is happening to me as well. The difference is that I bought the PC Augmented Edition. The disk will not play in the DVD drive of my PC. I can see the MP3 files when I open it up but I can't play them or move them to any place on my hard drive.

Out of curiosity from this thread I decided to pop it into my PS3. It was detected right away and I was able to access all the bonus features short of the score because that tells me to use it on my PC for that. :scratch:

I think it may be a DVD issue though. When I took a look at the back of the DVD I can see a faint... problem area. For lack of a better overall way to describe it. Have you ever burned a CD/DVD but only filled it part of the way? Then when you look on the back you can see the burned part vs the non burned part? Think of it like that, only it is NOT uniform in any sense of the word. That edge is very wavy. I'd take a picture but I don't currently have access to a good digital camera. Maybe I'm alone in this problem since I have the PC version but is anyone else seeing similar issues on the back of the disk?

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 07:34
Damn who cares about your stupid DVD ? It spoil waste your game experience.

Some people have real sound issues, stop posting your childish whining here.

mastertn
26th Aug 2011, 09:43
I have a noticeable delay between image and sound, it's very annoying and a totally breaks my game experience.

For exemple : when you fire your weapon, the sound is not synchronized with the muzzleflash

Check the video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFYQL5zC6Q

The lip sync seems broken too (dunno if it's the same issue).

All my drivers are up to date and I run fime all other games I own.

We need a patch really quick ! Thanks.

My computer specs :

- Core i5 2500K@4 Ghz
- Asus P8P67 Pro
- Sound Card : Xonar DX

I have exactly the same problem. Really annoying. The weapon sounds are about half a second delayed.
Is there a solution yet?

specs:
Core2 Duo E6600
Radeon 5770
Soundcard: X-fi Extreme Music
4 G Ram
Windows 7 x64

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 09:53
Yes, the delay is somewhat half a second, I'm a FPS addict and it really ruins my game :(

Can we have a fix PLEASE ?

mastertn
26th Aug 2011, 10:13
Interesting that both of us have the same issue but different hardware whatsoever. The only thing in commom is that I too have an Asus Mainboard (P5B), though much older. Plus you are using Win7 x64 I presume?

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 10:19
Yep, Win 7 x64.

All my games works like a charm, except this one, I'm so frustrated lol

It's a game sound engine issue, it's not related to our hardware as we have nothing in common :(

jaywalker2309
26th Aug 2011, 10:21
Yep, Win 7 x64.

All my games works like a charm, except this one, I'm so frustrated lol

It's a game sound engine issue, it's not related to our hardware as we have nothing in common :(

Are you guys using an spatial effects or anything in the setup? EAX or the like?

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 11:20
No I play in stereo. I tried with my Xonar (headphones) and with my 2.0 Bowers And Wilkins speakers (usb DAC), same issue.

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 11:40
Is anyone having the sound delayed is using bitdefender as anti-virus ?

Damn, no help from Eidos, they release a bugged game and they just behave like deaf mutes

mastertn
26th Aug 2011, 12:15
Are you guys using an spatial effects or anything in the setup? EAX or the like?

Yes, I had EAX and CMSS-3D activated. After turning them off the delay is much smaller, but still clearly noticable.
Thanks so far, any more ideas? :)

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 12:31
I'll try with Vsync ON once I'm back home (even if I hate Vsync)

Can you post your full rig Mastertn ? This may help. Do you have a 120hz screen ?

mastertn
26th Aug 2011, 13:19
I'll try with Vsync ON once I'm back home (even if I hate Vsync)

Can you post your full rig Mastertn ? This may help. Do you have a 120hz screen ?

Sure, though I dont really know what to add to the list above.

Asus P5B Mainboard
Core2Duo E6600 @ 2400MHz
2x2GB DDR2 800 Corsair Ram
Sapphire Radeon 5770 VaporX OC
@ 22" LG Display (standard, no 120hz)
Creative X-fi Xtreme Music
Some kind of Hitachi HDD, 500GB 7200rpm
G15 Keyboard

Windows 7 x64
Avira for antivirus (turned off)
All drivers & Windows up to date.

In the games´settings I have everything maxed out with v-sync enabled.

As mentioned before, jaycw2309´s hint about EAX and further effects minimized the delay, which unfortunately remains noticeable though.

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 13:33
Ok, we have nothing in common, so it's not hardware related.

We don't have same AV.

The only common thing is Win 7 x64.

So, I think there is no possible fix on our side, we have to wait for an hypothetical patch.

MonsterMan
26th Aug 2011, 14:01
My combat rifle modded with laser sight and target seeking, but no silencer, makes no sound when firing. It does not make a silenced weapon sound, but makes no firing sound at all. Unmodded combat rifles make the proper sound.

I'd really like to know if there is some fix for this, after putting all those mods on that weapon. I tried to tweak the sound quality options but... there aren't any.

It occurs to me that I put two rate of fire mods on it as well, and that may be what is causing this, but I don't have the mods lying around to troubleshoot.

I am having this EXACT same issue. I too suspect its the rate of fire mods causing issues. X-Fi soundcard here as well, hope this gets fixed... because its REALLY REALLY annoying.

Fiala
26th Aug 2011, 14:10
I have another strange audio issue, specifically in conversations.

In the game normally and when a conversation starts everything is fine, but after being in the conversation for 30s or so the sound starts to stutter and click. If a conversation goes on for over a minute it deteriorates to a point where it's physically uncomfortable to listen, and it skips and crackles like your grandmothers record player.

I have no issues whatsoever beyond this, neither in this game nor in any other.

I have tried with 2 different sound cards and one USB-soundcard, it's the same with all.

:|

EDIT: This seems to be the same thing... http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/deus-ex-human-revolution/show_msgs.php?pid=944089&topic_id=m-1-60118923

webstar
26th Aug 2011, 14:28
I too have problems with audio being out of sync, and it's pissing me off. It's rather noticeable cause the delay is around 0.5s, if not more. I'm using a USB sound card, but I've also tried it on the onboard one, and I had the same problem. No EAX or anything like that on.

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 15:48
Ok nothing new here, tried different things without success.

Every sounds in the game are delayed by more or less 500ms.

Gun sounds, Impacts, foot stomp etc... Everything is delayed.

I have never seen such an issue in 20 years of gaming. Good job Eidos !!

Graphic
26th Aug 2011, 17:33
Gunfire sounds are about half a second out of sync. Very off-putting.

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 21:52
It seems we are not the only ones, found other players with same issue on other boards.

This issue was already in the beta, they didn't fix it, so I guess they never will.

I really hate Eidos now, they definitely lost a customer (yeah I know they don't care).

MonsterMan
26th Aug 2011, 22:42
I am having this EXACT same issue. I too suspect its the rate of fire mods causing issues. X-Fi soundcard here as well, hope this gets fixed... because its REALLY REALLY annoying.

EDIT*** oddly enough, I added ANOTHER rate of fire modification to the gun and it started making noise again

Industriality
26th Aug 2011, 22:45
I'm still in tutorial, I experience this issue immediatly, I quit playing right after, it's unbearable for me and ruins my game.

OwCeDe
27th Aug 2011, 00:02
I'm having the same out-of-sync sound issue as well. I'm running the following:

i7 920
2x 6970
P6T Deluxe
6Gb
x-fi titanium
Win7 x64

But I have the sound working correctly on my Z68 build using on-board sound.

Seems like people are having issues with all types of sound hardware though.

MedicineMan55
27th Aug 2011, 02:17
I'm having one of the sound issues other people are reporting here: the sound overall is quite muted.

It is hard to hear the dialog from someone standing right in front of you. They are speaking at about the same volume as characters chattering with each other across a room. The bgm, sound effects, and dialog all seem to be about the same volume. Very annoying.

Oddly enough, playing the game with a headset on helps.

dafour
27th Aug 2011, 07:43
Same Here. I can't remember the last game I played that was only in stereo- Makes me angry seeing that Dolby Digital logo pop-up.

All I am getting is stereo sound! No center, no rear. I go to play another game and what do you know? Surround. Back to Deus Ex and no surround.

Looks like there maybe larger issues floating around in this forum for the Devs to fix but this is still ridiculous.:mad2:

Yep same here.
Plz fix this,the game loses some quality like this imo.

xfi extremegamer with DDL & DTS pack installed,optical out to Yamaha 5.1 reciever.
Win7 x64

mastertn
27th Aug 2011, 09:18
After some hours ingame I can say that the delay issue I experienced previously is now completely gone :).
I think turnig off EAX (or CMSS-3D) really did the trick for me.
Maybe you guys too have activated some kind of sound processing you didn´t think of yet.

Industriality
27th Aug 2011, 09:46
I have no sound processing at I have the delay issue.

Everything is delay, not only the gun sound.

The sound engine is f u c k ed up that's all.

ARustyFirePlace
27th Aug 2011, 12:33
same out of sync sound issue

they better fix it soon

Fiala
27th Aug 2011, 17:58
I have another strange audio issue, specifically in conversations.

In the game normally and when a conversation starts everything is fine, but after being in the conversation for 30s or so the sound starts to stutter and click. If a conversation goes on for over a minute it deteriorates to a point where it's physically uncomfortable to listen, and it skips and crackles like your grandmothers record player.

I have no issues whatsoever beyond this, neither in this game nor in any other.

I have tried with 2 different sound cards and one USB-soundcard, it's the same with all.

:|

EDIT: This seems to be the same thing... http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/deus-ex-human-revolution/show_msgs.php?pid=944089&topic_id=m-1-60118923

Still no feedback or help on this eh... I guess I'll update with what I've tried that hasn't helped:

1. Reinstalled audio drivers.
2. Reinstalled graphics drivers.
3. Reinstalled chipset drivers.
4. Turning off V-sync.
5. Turning on v-sync.
6. Turning on triple buffering
7. Turning off triple buffering.
8. Reinstalled Deus Ex.
9. Checking to see if I "overclock". I don't.

Industriality
27th Aug 2011, 18:05
I already tried everything possible, I even tried with 3 different sound cards, in dx9 and dx11.

It's impossible to fix it because it's not hardware related, it's the sound engine that is just bugged as hell.

You know, my PC works perfectly in 100 games, except this one. So, don't blame the hardware, blame the devs (and the editor that gives stupid deadlines so devs can't do their job)

Try something : jump or drop a crate and you'll see the sound of foot stomp or crane drop is delayed too

Industriality
28th Aug 2011, 11:13
Ho god, no answer from Eidos ? I cannot play my game !

ARustyFirePlace
28th Aug 2011, 11:37
Ho god, no answer from Eidos ? I cannot play my game !

Have some patience kid.

Industriality
28th Aug 2011, 12:31
I'm very patient, but the lack of feedback is very annoying.

lukeman3000
28th Aug 2011, 16:14
I have the same issue with delayed audio. I have also tried seemingly everything. Very annoying!

ARustyFirePlace
28th Aug 2011, 20:42
bump for monday when the admin/mods get back

Nitrius
28th Aug 2011, 21:18
Kinda hate myself a bit now, i've seen all this talk about the sound delay/lag, but i haven't noticed anything myself while playing, but that's mainly because i've been playing stealthy and using takedowns. But i decided to test it out if i also got this problem, and ofc i did. Started by shooting with the combat rifle, and you can tell straight away that there is something off, after i tried jumping up and down and listening for the sound when i hit the ground, and yea delay too. So that kinda sucks, now this is probably gonna bother me a bit as i play through the game :/

Soundcard is Creative X-FI Xtrememusic
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Nvidia GTX 580
6GB RAM
Intel i7 920.

mastertn
28th Aug 2011, 22:05
Kinda hate myself a bit now, i've seen all this talk about the sound delay/lag, but i haven't noticed anything myself while playing, but that's mainly because i've been playing stealthy and using takedowns. But i decided to test it out if i also got this problem, and ofc i did. Started by shooting with the combat rifle, and you can tell straight away that there is something off, after i tried jumping up and down and listening for the sound when i hit the ground, and yea delay too. So that kinda sucks, now this is probably gonna bother me a bit as i play through the game :/

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Nvidia GTX 580
6GB RAM
Intel i7 920.

Have you tried to deactivate EAX etc.? That could help since we have the same soundcard.

Industriality
28th Aug 2011, 22:06
It's not EAX related, I don't use EAX and I tried with 3 different sound cards.

Notice all my other games work perfectly :)

mastertn
28th Aug 2011, 22:24
I think that it's a more complex problem, too. But anyways, all I did was turning it off and now I'm delay free:) I hope there will soon be a patch for you guys, playing with delay is a real pain in the ass.

Nitrius
29th Aug 2011, 14:27
Have you tried to deactivate EAX etc.? That could help since we have the same soundcard.

Well, if you mean the "EAX Effects" thing in the "Creative Audio Control Panel" then yes, it's off.

captsolo
29th Aug 2011, 14:29

I'm experiencing the exact same issue, but on the Xbox 360 version (The gunfire sound is sometimes missing, other times extremely low in volume, but always one of those two after modding the combat rifle) . I'd like to report this to Eidos in hopes that it can be addressed in an update. (Also, in case this is pertinent, I don't know the exact number of and which mods I've used on the combat rifle this far, but it is fairly identical to what Foxpass has.)

Nitrius
29th Aug 2011, 14:57

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Nvidia GTX 580
6GB RAM
Intel i7 920.

Might have been a bit wrong about sound lag/delay when jumping and throwing objects, but there is really something wrong with the combat rifle, it sounds like your firing more bullets than you do, if you fire one, it sounds like you fire two, if you fire two it sounds like you fire three and so forth.

ARustyFirePlace
29th Aug 2011, 16:05
is anybody gonna comment on this? come on guys....

Industriality
29th Aug 2011, 18:28
I remember The Witcher 2 first week, there was few bugs, severe ones, they were communicating a lot, a dedicated webpage for known bugs and patch progress was created. It was very cool.

Let's see what do we have here at Eidos, hummmmm, nothing :D

jetjaguar72
29th Aug 2011, 20:34
So uh, no news on what PS3 owners without a Bluray drive on their PCs or Macs are supposed to do with the useless soundtrack?

Anyone?

LordWeasel
30th Aug 2011, 00:44
Just posting to add that I also have a slight sound delay and popping/crackling audio.

The sound delay isn't really bothering me much at the moment, but almost all electronic sounds pop and crackle. Especially noticeable on keypad "beeps" and in the main menu, and it's driving me nuts!

Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer, and I've tried all settings (no other games/media have any issues).

Industriality
30th Aug 2011, 06:42
I pre-ordered the game, and I'm still unable to play because of this stupid sound delay !

Can't you damn fix it !?

trupachin
30th Aug 2011, 09:04
I also the audio/sound delay/sync problem. The game is unplayable. I have Xonar DX so it seems it doesn't matter the audio card you have. I don't understand why we do not have a response from someone from eidos regarding this. At least to know that they acknowledged this problem.

ARustyFirePlace
30th Aug 2011, 13:08
so mods, why are you ignoring us? can you atleast tell us if this is being looked into?

ARustyFirePlace
30th Aug 2011, 15:52

Industriality
30th Aug 2011, 16:25
U MAD ?

http://files.sharenator.com/troll_face_game_icon_1_RE_There_is_no_God_apparently-s462x377-224071.png

lukeman3000
30th Aug 2011, 17:55
I also have the audio lag issue with jumping, dropping objects, firing the automatic rifle, and probably more. It's EXTREMELY annoying -- I'm not even playing until it gets fixed because it totally ruins the immersion.

Industriality
30th Aug 2011, 18:17
Just wait, as we do

I do stopped playing right after the tutorial for the same reasons as you.

They may fix it, sooner or later... I hope...

lukeman3000
30th Aug 2011, 23:36
Just wait, as we do

I do stopped playing right after the tutorial for the same reasons as you.

They may fix it, sooner or later... I hope...

Yeah I hope too.. I understand that there's no way they can test for every possible platform and combination of equipment, but honestly this is the first game that has ever given me this much trouble. It sucks because I really want to play it! If it never gets fixed, I will be quite upset.

ARustyFirePlace
31st Aug 2011, 15:38
I doubt this will ever be fixed, the mods are just ignoring this thread.

lukeman3000
1st Sep 2011, 01:18
I doubt this will ever be fixed, the mods are just ignoring this thread.

: (

jaywalker2309
1st Sep 2011, 09:49
All threads are being monitored..

@Industriality do not circumvent the swear censor (yes i know its a mature rated game, but your response was far from mature). As for the issue about drivers etc, its actually the most common fix we hear.. Sound drivers are even MORE of an uncertainty over video drivers, thanks to the widespread `chipset` but different revisions of SAME chipset used by each motherboard manufacturer etc.. RealTek HD is the most common sound `chipset` out there, however there are SO many different versions of it, yet people will just see the RealTek name and think they all the same..

What actual sound card/chipset do you have?

Industriality
1st Sep 2011, 10:40
Stop it now, it is not hardware related.

I have 4 different soundcards and I don't use low quality onboard soundchip, the sound delay issue is present with all of them !

Maybe you didn't read the topic, but people using USB DAC (usb dac is usb soundcard, like usb headphones I own one too, 500€ Bower&wilkins MM-1 speakers with highennd headphone DAC) using generic Win 7 software drivers has the sound delayed too.

This time again you cannot blame the hardware or the drivers as they are a Win 7 standard feature.

And I have already said this, my rig runs perfectly with dozens of other games. Even the BF3 Alpha (wich was heavily bugged) runs fine !

jaywalker2309
1st Sep 2011, 10:45
Stop it now, it is not hardware related.

I have 4 different soundcards and I don't use low quality onboard soundchip, the sound delay issue is present with all of them !

Maybe you didn't read the topic, but people using USB DAC (usb dac is usb soundcard, like usb headphones I own one too, 500€ Bower&wilkins MM-1 speakers with highennd headphone DAC) using generic Win 7 software drivers has the sound delayed too.

This time again you cannot blame the hardware or the drivers as they are a Win 7 standard feature.

And I have already said this, my rig runs perfectly with dozens of other games. Even the BF3 Alpha (wich was heavily bugged) runs fine !

Drivers change all the time, break things, fix things, if we dont know which driver version/date you are running its hard for us to pinpoint if its a universal issue or not.

USB based sound devices are very different they still need drivers to make them work with Windows naturally, yet they are then having to use the usb for powering them etc, so its very common for update drivers to be released to optimise them over time.. You say you have 4 sound devices, you only name 1 tho, what are the others, if you've plugged them into your machine then you windows setup will have all those drivers sitting within the OS possibly causing a clash (simply uninstalling will not clear all files as windows will always keep hold of information regarding hardware config changes etc)

CS will always start at the beginning with EVERY customer, they have to there is no way for them to suddenly know everything about your issue, and software you running etc, unless you give exact specific information (just saying `latest` means nothing to be honest - we need exact version numbers and dates)

trupachin
1st Sep 2011, 11:10
I have this issue and my sound card is Asus Xonar DX. But I found out on different forums that this problem is also present on creative, realtek and via sound cards. I would be very surprised to find out that the sound delay problem is there because of the sound card or sound card driver. I think that this problem is present to the majority of players, but few are actually realizing that it's there or they are not bothered by it. I bet that the issue is easy to reproduce. Test a few different OS using Windows 7 64b with different configurations and one of them at least will have it. I also understood that this is also present on consoles...so clearly no sound card fault.

Siindre
1st Sep 2011, 17:23
I also experience a slightly unsynced audio. I also have problem with the audio lagging/dissapearing for a couple of seconds only in the tutorials, the hacking tutorial was the worst.
The biggest irritation though is the lack of surround sound, i'm unable to get 5.1 it only plays in stereo. And works fine in Bad Company 2, splinter cell conviction and all of my 5.1 movies. This is ofc with 6 Ch Direct on my z-5500 speakers with the three 3.5 jacks straight into my onboard soundcard. No bull**** "virtual surround" or other settings, just straight 6ch direct.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Asus P7P55D PRO (SN: A3MOAC782447)
VIA VT1828S (onboard soundchip)
Gigabyte GTX 460OC (factory overclock) (Driver: 280.26 WHQL 2011.08.09)

Extendet informasion about the VIA VT1828S
Package Version: 8.7.00.30
Codec Version: VT1828S
Driver Version: 6.0.1.8700

That is the latest drivers for the VIA chip, but i was unable to find a date. This should be sufficent information i think. And i don't understand why i don't get surround, and i also don't understand why there is no settings for it. But others have gotten surround, so it is supported?

Can you talk a bit about which audio standards the game supports? I'm guessing only 6ch direct 5.1?

lukeman3000
1st Sep 2011, 17:43
All threads are being monitored..

@Industriality do not circumvent the swear censor (yes i know its a mature rated game, but your response was far from mature). As for the issue about drivers etc, its actually the most common fix we hear.. Sound drivers are even MORE of an uncertainty over video drivers, thanks to the widespread `chipset` but different revisions of SAME chipset used by each motherboard manufacturer etc.. RealTek HD is the most common sound `chipset` out there, however there are SO many different versions of it, yet people will just see the RealTek name and think they all the same..

What actual sound card/chipset do you have?

Hey jaycw, I have the audio delay issue and here are my system specs:

intel i7 930 @ 2.8ghz
2x nvidia evga gtx 470s in SLI
realtek hd audio (driver version: 6.0.1.6438 / codec: ALC1200 / directx version: 11.0)
12gb ram
asus p6t se mobo (cross-flashed with p6t bios)

DirectX Info:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/1/2011, 12:46:28
Machine name: LUCAS-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/08/10 10:26:48 Ver: 08.00.15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 12278MB RAM
Page File: 3034MB used, 21520MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: NVxx
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06CD&SUBSYS_14703842&REV_A3
Display Memory: 4064 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1248 MB
Shared Memory: 2815 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: DELL U2311H
Monitor Id: DELA05F
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.8019 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.8019
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 7/23/2011 13:57:00, 15064168 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-458D-11CF-A144-7C341DC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x06CD
SubSys ID: 0x14703842
Revision ID: 0x00A3
Driver Strong Name: oem13.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section005:8.17.12.8019:pci\ven_10de&dev_06cd
Rank Of Driver: 80E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Digital Output(RCA+Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_104383C0&REV_1001
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6438 (English)
Date and Size: 8/16/2011 18:46:02, 3056360 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (6- Dynex 1.3MP Webcam)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English)
Date and Size: 7/13/2009 19:06:32, 109568 bytes
Format Flags: 0x0

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Razer Gaming Device
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0x0EED

Device Name: USB Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x05AF, 0x3062

Device Name: Dell USB Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2010

Device Name: MotioninJoy Virtual Game Controller
Vendor/Product ID: 0x8888, 0x0008

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A36
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x05AF, 0x3062
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2010
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8888, 0x0208
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x05AF, 0x3062
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0016
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8888, 0x0108
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 510.1 GB
Total Space: 912.4 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: Hitachi HDT721010SLA360

Drive: D:
Free Space: 35.8 GB
Total Space: 41.0 GB
Model: Hitachi HDT721010SLA360

Drive: F:
Free Space: 9.8 GB
Total Space: 114.4 GB
Model: ST3120026AS

Drive: E:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: G:
Model: ODM 01UF0H6J SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 3A46
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A46&SUBSYS_83571043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E3
Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_90\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE5&SUBSYS_14703842&REV_A1\4&9BA4AB8&0&0138

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 3A44
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A44&SUBSYS_83571043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Control Status and RAS Registers - 3423
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE5&SUBSYS_14703842&REV_A1\4&2F1C4782&0&0118

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_83571043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub GPIO and Scratch Pad Registers - 3422
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A1

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06CD&SUBSYS_14703842&REV_A3\4&9BA4AB8&0&0038

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_83571043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 7 - 340E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340E&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&38

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3403&SUBSYS_34031106&REV_00\4&5E2F093&0&00E3

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06CD&SUBSYS_14703842&REV_A3\4&2F1C4782&0&0018

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 3 - 340A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&18

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_82C61043&REV_02\4&9B46FCD&0&00E2

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EF

Name: Intel(R) ICH10R SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A22&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3408
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D2

Name: Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port - 3405
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Throttle Registers - 3438
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3438&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A3

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Annodex Mux Filter,0x00200000,1,0,dsfAnxMux.dll,0.79.1936.0000
CMML Decode Filter,0x00800002,1,1,dsfCMMLDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
CMML Raw Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfCMMLRawSource.dll,0.79.1936.0000
FLAC Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfFLACDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
FLAC Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Native FLAC Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfNativeFLACSource.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Ogg Demux Packet Source Filter,0x00400000,0,0,dsfOggDemux2.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Ogg Mux Filter,0x00200000,1,0,dsfOggMux.dll,0.79.1936.0000
OGM Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfOGMDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Speex Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfSpeexDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Speex Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Subtitle VMR9 Filter,0x00800002,1,1,dsfSubtitleVMR9.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Theora Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfTheoraDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Theora Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Vorbis Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfVorbisDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Vorbis Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000
Roxio MPEG2 Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,10.03.0000.0005
roxio DCFilters Audio Sync Filter 2,0x00000000,0,0,,
ROXIO VCFDVSceneDetect 1.0,0x00200000,1,2,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
LVMWriter,0x00200000,1,0,LVMWriter.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
Roxio Vob Loader,0x00200000,0,1,VOBLoader.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Roxio MPEG2 Muxer,0x00200000,4,0,MPEG2Muxer.dll,10.03.0000.0005
ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
roxio DCFilters DVD Muxer,0x00000000,0,0,,
Roxio MPEG2 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,10.03.0000.0005
MainConcept (Sonic) DV Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,sonicmcdsdv.ax,2.01.0000.0004
MainConcept (Sonic) DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,sonicmcdsdv.ax,2.01.0000.0004
ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
Roxio Repacketizer Filter,0x00200000,1,1,RepackFilter.dll,10.03.0000.0005
ROXIO Deinterlace 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
ROXIO Pan Zoom 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Menu Source Bitmap Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO VCFStationLogo 1.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ROXIO Field Combiner 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
MPC - RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Roxio MPEG Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,1,2,MPEGStreamAnalyzer.dll,10.03.0000.0005
ROXIO LVM File Source (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,LVMAsync.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO SpyPos 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,MGINullIP.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
ROXIO CPU Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,CPURegulator.ax,10.00.0000.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
ROXIO VCFDvrSupport 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,DvrSupportFilt.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO VCFVideoCutList 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Roxio Smart Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,10.03.0000.0005
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO DVDCrossGraphEx Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO SceneRecorder 1.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Media Analyser,0x00200000,1,2,mediaanalyser.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO AudioConvert 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Roxio MPEG1 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG1VidCodec.dll,10.03.0000.0005
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Roxio Transport Stream Source,0x00200000,0,1,TSMPEGSource.dll,10.03.0000.0005
ROXIO VideoInfo Transcoder 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VCGImageSource,0x00200000,0,1,VideoCompositing.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,
ROXIO Audio Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
Roxio MPEG2 Demuxer,0x00600000,1,2,RoxioMPEGDemuxer.dll,10.03.0000.0005
MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484
ROXIO VCFAudioMixer 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VCG Null Renderer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,VideoCompositing.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO Video Effect 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
roxio DCFilters Subpicture Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,
ROXIO Video VCFLooper 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO Field Splitter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000
Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0262.0012
Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0262.0012
ROXIO VideoTransition 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO VCFpeakmeter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ROXIO ListImage Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Roxio Plasma CrossGraph Source,0x00200000,0,1,PlasmaCGFilter.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Roxio Audio Stream Reader Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,
File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,
RadLight OptimFROG DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLOFRDec.ax,1.00.0000.0001
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO QT Source,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.09.0000.0000
roxio DCFilters DVD Reader,0x00000000,0,0,,
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
roxio DCFilters Smart Resizer,0x00000000,0,0,,
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO Sewer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,MVWcDSutil.dll,8.00.0000.0047
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Roxio MPEG1 Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,MPEG1Muxer.dll,10.03.0000.0005
Roxio Smart Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,10.03.0000.0005
Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
MPC - RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
ROXIO DVDCrossGraphEx Renderer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
ROXIO Video Resampler 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Roxio MPEG Analyzer,0x00200000,1,0,RoxioMPEGProp.dll,10.03.0000.0005
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ROXIO ColorSpace Converter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Roxio MPEG1 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,RoxioAudioEnc.dll,10.03.0000.0005
Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0262.0012
ROXIO VideoCombine 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO VCFAlphaSplitter 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
VMR9 Wrapper 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,VideoCompositing.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Sonic MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x00000000,0,0,,
DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
VCG Video Mixer 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,VideoCompositing.ax,8.00.0000.0047
MPC - RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ROXIO VCFLatency 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
Roxio VOB Formatter,0x00200000,1,1,VOBFormatter.ax,8.00.0000.0047
roxio DCFilters Mpeg I/II Decoder,0x00000000,0,0,,
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0262.0012
ROXIO QuickGrabber 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO Scene Detector 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO MPEG Writer,0x00200000,1,0,MGIRawWriter.dll,10.03.0000.0005
ROXIO Audio VCFLooper 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.02.0000.0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Roxio Audio Source Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,
ROXIO DV Scene Detector Tee 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
ROXIO CrossGraphEx Renderer 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000
ROXIO Image/Colour Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Roxio Audio Stream Writer Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,
MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000
madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.09.0000.0000
ROXIO LPCMSyncFilter,0x00200000,1,1,LPCMSyncFilter.dll,10.03.0000.0005
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
roxio DCFilters DVD Splitter,0x00000000,0,0,,
MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PSI Parser,0x00200000,0,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO CrossGraphEx Source 3.0,0x00200000,0,1,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO VCFWaveform 1.0,0x00200000,1,0,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Dump,0x00200000,1,0,DvFileWriter.prm,3.00.0000.0000
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO SubPicture Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,SubPictEnc.dll,10.03.0000.0005
WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323
roxio DCFilters Dragon Lair,0x00000000,0,0,,
ROXIO Audio VCFChunker 3.0,0x00200000,1,1,roxaudio.ax,10.00.0000.0000
ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
MPC - RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2507.0000
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Roxio Plasma CrossGraph Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,PlasmaCGFilter.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0262.0012
AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ROXIO InputSelector 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
ROXIO AudioGrabber 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
ROXIO ThumbnailGrabber 3.0,0x00200000,1,0,RoxVideo.ax,8.00.0000.0047

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3574.0000
LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Huffyuv v2.1.1 - CCESP Patch v0.2.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel I.263 Video Driver 2.55.012,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP62® Heightened Sharpness Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VP70® General Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Zipped Motion Block Video v0.1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DivX WMA Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DivX WMA Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (6- Dynex 1.3MP Webc,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Dynex 1.3MP Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Dynex 1.3MP Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16485

Video Capture Sources:
Dynex 1.3MP Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
Digital Output(RCA+Optical) (Re,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Digital Output(RCA+Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

Thanks

ARustyFirePlace
1st Sep 2011, 18:56
My specs:

560 ti with 280.19
AMD 965 @ 3.8 ghz
5 gb ram
Windows 7 64-bit

and I'm using a logitech g35 with the latest drivers.

simer
1st Sep 2011, 21:39
Hi guys, unfortunately I have the same issue with my computer and this game! :(

It is just unplayable because the sound delay... :mad2:

This is my spec WITH the latest drivers updated (those that could be problematic):

Intel Sandy Bridge 2600K
Asus P8Z67 Deluxe
Corsair AX 850W
Corsair Dominator PC12800 CL9 4x2 Go
HD 6970 Sapphire ==> Catalyst Version 11.8
SSD Crucial M4 128Gb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum ==> 2.18.15

Please try to find a solution for this issue and just make us happy!
Now, you should be able to identify the issue with all the people who complain here...

Shrike
1st Sep 2011, 22:06
I have a different problem, after some time sound completely disappears, not only in-game, I know only two ways to treat it, one is reboot, other is disabling and enabling audio device again. Never experienced problem like that before. Is it hardware problem?

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard: Asus P5B-E
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6800
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4870
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Titanium

Tried different drivers, played with settings - nothing helps.

jaywalker2309
2nd Sep 2011, 07:25
I have a different problem, after some time sound completely disappears, not only in-game, I know only two ways to treat it, one is reboot, other is disabling and enabling audio device again. Never experienced problem like that before. Is it hardware problem?

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard: Asus P5B-E
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6800
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4870
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Titanium

Tried different drivers, played with settings - nothing helps.

do you mean as in total sound loss, in windows, in other programs? i have a XiFi and i get play iTunes in background all day, and every so often (every few days if i not rebooted) i get a crackle and i lose all sound only coming back after a reboot (nothing to do with games) i dont think have the titanium tho, just a standard one..

bitcloudrzr
2nd Sep 2011, 07:27

What has been done about this issue?

Shrike
2nd Sep 2011, 08:13
do you mean as in total sound loss, in windows, in other programs? i have a XiFi and i get play iTunes in background all day, and every so often (every few days if i not rebooted) i get a crackle and i lose all sound only coming back after a reboot (nothing to do with games) i dont think have the titanium tho, just a standard one..

Yes, something like that. I lose sound after playing the game for an hour or so. When I run other programs like multimedia players they run OK, not like I lost my output device, but sound isn't coming out and if I go into "manage audio devices" system just freezes.

Angry Machine
2nd Sep 2011, 09:27
I have the sound delay bug too :(

All my drivers are up to date, my computer is working flawlessly in 200 games but this one is really really buggy.

For me, this sound delay is obnoxious.

I tried with a Xonar, with an old soundblaster and with usb headphones (notice there is no driver with usb headphones) and it's the same thing : sound is delayed.

What the hell is happenning in this game ? Can't you fix it ?

SprSkl
2nd Sep 2011, 15:28
I'm having audio delay aswell.
My sound card is Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer with latest (still old, released more than a year ago) drivers 2.18.0015.
I'm using the optical output, but I tried the game with analog audio, but it didn't help. My other games and apps are working all right.

ARustyFirePlace
2nd Sep 2011, 17:20
so, will this audio delay be fixed soon?

Angry Machine
2nd Sep 2011, 22:20
This is pure disdain from Eidos, I'have never seen this anywere else (except Crytek, but that's not the same story because their game was perfectly stable, except it was ugly on PC and obviously made for consoles)

Not even a single feedback, or news or any word about the sound delay or any other sound issues.

This game is bugged to the finger tips...

I'm seriously disappointed, I think they lost another customer.

The most pathetic thing is that they are also developping Thief 4. What a waste... what a waste :(

ARustyFirePlace
2nd Sep 2011, 22:53
well, it seems like Nixxes are the people who'd make a patch for the PC version, but they don't post on here and don't have their on forums, soooooo..................

LordWeasel
3rd Sep 2011, 00:18
well, it seems like Nixxes are the people who'd make a patch for the PC version, but they don't post on here and don't have their on forums, soooooo..................

They do read these forums though. We got several responses from the lead programmer himself in the thread about certain control issues. Patch was live 2 days later, and fixed the problems discussed at the time.

I think they are aware of the problems, and are working on it. I've seen a weird trend lately that company representatives don't seem to be allowed to admit there is something wrong with the game, until the devs have a working fix for it.

Could be a publisher/legal thing, but not sure.

lukeman3000
3rd Sep 2011, 21:05
Well this sucks. I just want to enjoy the game and I am getting impatient waiting for a patch to actually make it playable for me. The audio delay totally ruins whatever immersion is there. Also, the clicking twice on the menus is almost equally as annoying.

Angry Machine
4th Sep 2011, 21:17
Still no patch or fix ? Is it a joke or what ? I'm playing RO2 we have a patch every 2 days and they are a very small studio !

Seriously...

Krasus
5th Sep 2011, 04:44
When I launch the game all sounds are muted, even when turned up, this is on the PS3 version. But the menu on the PS3 and everything else is fine, Human revolution just has no sound at all though... and I really want to play but I cant exactly do that with no sound.:mad2:

I have this same problem; PS3, everything else works fine but Deus ex itself has no sound whatsoever.
It really is hard to play a game without the sound so if I could get an answer or an acknowledgement of this issue being known then i'd be happy.

Graphic
5th Sep 2011, 05:24
So, no patch yet for delayed audio?

The game has been out almost two weeks. Still waiting to play it. I paid $50 for this.

This is not funny.

trupachin
6th Sep 2011, 06:23
I didn't expect fixing this very common issue will take so long.

Badmagic
6th Sep 2011, 12:57

Same on a Xonar D2X.

Angry Machine
7th Sep 2011, 08:49
I didn't expect fixing this very common issue will take so long.

This is just pathetic. I bought the game 3 weeks ago and still cannot play.

Good job !

Driber
7th Sep 2011, 12:15
This is just pathetic. I bought the game 3 weeks ago and still cannot play.

Good job !

Wow that's amazing since the game has been released just 12 days ago in your country.

Good job on exaggerating :p

fixsounddelay
7th Sep 2011, 12:35
Wow that's amazing since the game has been released just 12 days ago in your country.

Good job on exaggerating :p feels like 3 weeks:rolleyes:
i just hope you guys fix it :(

sound card Creative X-Fi Titanium

Kimoosabi
7th Sep 2011, 12:38
Xbox 360 player here..

I am getting terrible audio popping/crackling at the Belltower Docks. I've always had the odd pop and crackle up to this point, primarily in the menus. Now I am getting a snap or pop every few seconds.

I am playing on a monitor with sound running directly to Logitech Z623 speakers. However, I also tried playing it on my wife's 360, hooked up to a 32 inch LCD TV, and the exact same sound problems persist. Furthermore, nothing else I play on those speakers exhibits any of these problems.

I have it installed to my 360's HD, but played directly from the disc on my wife's console; this did not make a difference.

Since I have tried it on two completely different consoles/sound systems, I can only assume I either have a bad disc or this is a common problem with the game. Anyone have any insight or experience this themselves?

Angry Machine
7th Sep 2011, 13:44

It was a typo (typing on iphone sucks), I meant 2 weeks. Anyway, still cannot play :(

LordWeasel
7th Sep 2011, 16:00
I've been getting a new weird audio bug. I already have the slight audio delay, and most electronic sounds, buttons and menus crackle (and are sometimes louder than they're supposed to be).

Now, some audio seem to "squeak" every now and then. It's very bizarre. Noticed it first while going through the FEMA internment camp, and taking cover made a very high pitched "BIP" sound. The sound varies in pitch, as the taking cover sound is supposed to do, but was completely replaced by this "squeaking".

Restarting the game seemed to fix it, but some time later getting off ladders produced this sound instead.
I have found no patterns to this bug whatsoever.

Kimoosabi
7th Sep 2011, 16:31
I've been getting a new weird audio bug. I already have the slight audio delay, and most electronic sounds, buttons and menus crackle (and are sometimes louder than they're supposed to be).

Now, some audio seem to "squeak" every now and then. It's very bizarre. Noticed it first while going through the FEMA internment camp, and taking cover made a very high pitched "BIP" sound. The sound varies in pitch, as the taking cover sound is supposed to do, but was completely replaced by this "squeaking".

Restarting the game seemed to fix it, but some time later getting off ladders produced this sound instead.
I have found no patterns to this bug whatsoever.

I have experienced this exact same issue, but bizarrely on the Xbox 360 version, as I do not have the PC version.

I thought at first it was supposed to happen, except like you there seems to be no pattern to it when I experience it. Sometimes I take cover and its fine, sometimes it does the high pitched squeak sound. Same thing with climbing up and off of a ladder.

This in addition to my constant crackling/popping problem is really ruining any kind of immersion I could have had with Deus Ex, and is very annoying. The fact that it's present on both the Xbox 360 and PC versions is quickly dispelling the possibility of any hardware-related issues.

vic02
8th Sep 2011, 15:45
Just started playing and I'm in the Sarif building after opening credits. A small audio bug/quirk, hardly game breaking I know but the voice of the woman on the public address system disappears if I load any of the saves I've made in the building, and I miss those soothing tones telling me about headlights being left on etc whilst I'm walking around exploring the place.

lukeman3000
8th Sep 2011, 17:54
So, no patch yet for delayed audio?

The game has been out almost two weeks. Still waiting to play it. I paid $50 for this.

This is not funny.

I hear you bro. I am in the same boat and am waiting to play until the audio delay is fixed.

No need to patronize him. He's just frustrated as are we all. He said it was a typo, but his comment doesn't deserve that kind of response from a mod irregardless.

Driber
8th Sep 2011, 18:31
No need to patronize him. He's just frustrated as are we all. He said it was a typo, but his comment doesn't deserve that kind of response from a mod irregardless.

I was just teasing, not patronizing. He later posted that it was a typo; I read his post, understood and went like "ah, ic" and felt there was no need to further comment and derail the thread, as he didn't seem to take offense to my comment, so apparently he understood that I was just teasing. So there's no need for all this forum drama, okay?

And besides, my comment was to Angry Machine, not you. So let me say this in the most friendly way I can so that also this won't get misinterpreted again: would you mind, pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top, to next time kindly mind your own business or take it into PM. Thank you.

lukeman3000
8th Sep 2011, 19:17
I was just teasing, not patronizing. He later posted that it was a typo; I read his post, understood and went like "ah, ic" and felt there was no need to further comment and derail the thread, as he didn't seem to take offense to my comment, so apparently he understood that I was just teasing. So there's no need for all this forum drama, okay?

And besides, my comment was to Angry Machine, not you. So let me say this in the most friendly way I can so that also this won't get misinterpreted again: would you mind, pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top, to next time kindly mind your own business or take it into PM. Thank you.

Thank you for making me feel even less good about this whole situation. I think it's safe to say that we're all a little on edge because of the issues at hand, and all I'm saying is that those kind of comments do not help.

I get that you re-read his comment and now understand, but you should've left it there. Telling a customer to "mind his own business" is really not at all professional. I can understand that from Joe Schmo user, but not someone who represents the company, even if indirectly.

I'm not trying to start anything (tempted as I was to reply with "u mad bro?"), but what could've been a simple misunderstanding you instead chose to take to another level. I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for, but what you said (not only to the previous user, but to me as well) was completely unnecessary. Go ahead and delete this, ban me, whatever you want. It's just the truth. I'm done with this forum anyways. Maybe one day I will notice deus ex updating on steam and God willing my issues will be fixed so I can actually play the game.

Driber
8th Sep 2011, 19:27
but you should've left it there

I did leave it there; it was you who jumped into it and felt the need to publicly criticize me on a matter which did not concern you ;)

And don't worry, you didn't post anything that would warrant a ban, so I won't :)

fixsounddelay
8th Sep 2011, 21:28
ok.. back to the issue does eidos know about the sound delay?

Angry Machine
8th Sep 2011, 21:28
Sorry to bother again, but there is still no patch ?

Driber
8th Sep 2011, 21:47
ok.. back to the issue does eidos know about the sound delay?

As said before, Nixxes are closely monitoring this forum, so I'm pretty sure they are if it's been talked about a lot.

Sorry to bother again, but there is still no patch ?

If you mean patch #3, then no.

Zanderat
9th Sep 2011, 15:49
No sound delay here (well maybe, but not noticeable so far) However, voices have a weird tinny quality to them. Is this normal?

Angry Machine
9th Sep 2011, 21:45
We are not alone with audio delay !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFYQL5zC6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h55nS2gUSVI

http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1426632.htm

http://answers.pubarticles.com/16573,how-to-fix-audio-delay-problem-in-deus-ex-human-revolution-.html

found the issue on french boards too, all different rigs, even a friend of mine that has a perfectly working computer has this STUPID audio delay.

fixsounddelay
11th Sep 2011, 14:36
so any new news on a hot fix?:mad2:

Angry Machine
12th Sep 2011, 18:44
Hahaha I love your nickname !

Nope, no news, only disdain or something like that...

trupachin
13th Sep 2011, 10:30
Since the problem is also present on consoles, the fix should come from Square Enix and not from Nixxes.

fixsounddelay
15th Sep 2011, 19:56
bump for the fix!

SprSkl
15th Sep 2011, 22:15
Well this is a good start. The latest patch fixed my stuttering issues, but the audio delay still remains, so i'll keep waiting for more patches. I appreciate your work so far Nixxes. Nice that you added the skipable logos, which means you really listen to your customers.

jaywalker2309
15th Sep 2011, 22:28
Well this is a good start. The latest patch fixed my stuttering issues, but the audio delay still remains, so i'll keep waiting for more patches. I appreciate your work so far Nixxes. Nice that you added the skipable logos, which means you really listen to your customers.

What sound card do you have? (apologies if you posted info already)

ARustyFirePlace
15th Sep 2011, 22:39
still no fix on the audio delay

le sigh

Angry Machine
16th Sep 2011, 13:58
[Mod Edit: goodbye :wave:]

Industriality
16th Sep 2011, 16:20
Ho god, this patch is useless, stil the same audio delay :(

Industriality
16th Sep 2011, 16:33
Here we go another thread for this stupid issue :

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/deus-ex-human-revolution/show_msgs.php?pid=944090&topic_id=m-1-60111768

I'm a very experienced computer tech, never seen such a thing before.

Industriality
16th Sep 2011, 16:35
Another one : http://syrcafe.com/vb/1107775-post1.html

An another again : http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/deus-ex-human-revolution/show_msgs.php?pid=944090&topic_id=m-1-60148382

Industriality
16th Sep 2011, 16:37
And again http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944090-deus-ex-human-revolution/59659361

Industriality
16th Sep 2011, 16:38
Here we go, another one !

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/deus-ex-human-revolution/show_msgs.php?pid=944090&topic_id=m-1-60282076

Seelenbrecher
16th Sep 2011, 16:58
I'm glad to see I'm not alone with the sound delay.

But it's pretty sad there is no actual fix coming.

I don't know wich studio developped the PC version (I run it on PC with USB headphones, no onboard audio) but they messed up something for sure.

Well, I really hope for a fix as it is a game breaker :(

SprSkl
16th Sep 2011, 17:16
What sound card do you have? (apologies if you posted info already)

My computer:

AMD Phenom II x4 920 (@3,2Ghz)
Gigabyte Radeon HD6950 1GB OC (+ custom OC)
Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H
4 GB DDRII 800Mhz
Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer

lukeman3000
17th Sep 2011, 00:20
Are you serious, the audio delay is still here after the patch?

**Selling game on ebay

Graphic
17th Sep 2011, 11:01
Did the new patch fix the audio delay? It wasn't in the notes. If they haven't fixed it I'm going to feel like I had $50 stolen from me. Its unplayable with the lag.

Seelenbrecher
17th Sep 2011, 21:21
No it didn't fixed it, dunno why, it seems to be a major issue to me.

Lorloth
17th Sep 2011, 22:33
Still have this issue as well, sadly.

I appreciate the effort that Nixxes has put in on this. I really do. But the product, while technically playable is not entirely so. Audio delay in cutscenes has somehow gotten worse, not better, I'm afraid.

Here's hoping that's not a terribly complex problem to fix...

Motherboard: Intel D945GNT
Processor: ~3 GB Intel (I forget... whatever Family 15, Model 4, Stepping 3 is supposed to be)
Physical Memory: 2 GB
Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Video Card: ATI Radeon 3800 Series
Video Card Drivers: 6.14.10.7119
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Audio Processor

fixsounddelay
17th Sep 2011, 22:38
ok im pissed off now still no fix WTF!:mad2:

Lorloth
17th Sep 2011, 22:47
Interesting. I've found that, using the Sound Blaster Control Panel, I'm able to reduce the audio delay by switching from speakers to headphones. Audio delay is reduced significantly, though is still pretty intolerable. You can actually understand the cutscenes, but the stuttering audio delay becomes more continuously annoying than completely debilitating.

For reference, I've got the Sound Blaster X-Fi XTreme Gamer sound card.

Full specs from what I gave before...

Motherboard: Intel D945GNT
Processor: ~3 GB Intel (I forget... whatever Family 15, Model 4, Stepping 3 is supposed to be)
Physical Memory: 2 GB
Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Video Card: ATI Radeon 3800 Series
Video Card Drivers: 6.14.10.7119
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Audio Processor

sam7
20th Sep 2011, 16:00
Same audio lag problem here. Makes the game unplayable.

Devs: Will this issue be addressed in a future patch, please?

I have 14 games installed (old and new) and this is the ONLY problematic one. Certainly have not had a sound related problem since MANY years ago!

Win7 x64 SP1
Audigy 2 ZS (latest Win7 drivers)
Intel i5 750
Radeon HD5870

Thanks.

jaywalker2309
20th Sep 2011, 16:13
Have you guys been raising techsupport requests so all the hardware details are being given via the official means..

sam7
21st Sep 2011, 06:42
Have you guys been raising techsupport requests so all the hardware details are being given via the official means..

Yes I have, but the question remains, is this issue actively being investigated by the devs and will a patch be released for it?

If not, the game is unplayable and I will return the PC-DVD-ROM version for a full refund, as my system meets the minimum specs.

Thanks.

SprSkl
21st Sep 2011, 12:44
Totally needs to be repaired. I have not been able to play this game since day one. Pretty boring.

WorstSupportEver
22nd Sep 2011, 12:45
I have the issue too, I created a ticket before posting here, here is the story :

I have a xonar, I have a USB Headphone and an old SB Audigy. Running Win 7.

As everyone here I have this stupid sound delay, of course, my computer works perfectly with any other game (including the BF3 Alpha and other Betas, including Diablo 3 Beta :P )

So, I created a ticket, sending them a dxdiag report and the maximum infos.

Here is the answer :

" drop down the hardware sound acceleration "

Let me tell you something Eidos/Nixxes/Square, who ever you are :

THERE IS NO SOUND HARDWARE ACCELERATION IN WINDOWS 7.

HARDWARE ACCELERATION NO LONGER EXISTS SINCE WINDOWS VISTA.

Every computer technicien knows this, how can a support answer such a stupid thing ?

Obviously the problem is not related to our hardware (completely different computers, many soundcards etc...)

Eidos is just bullsh1tting us, I can't ask for a refund sadly.

This is the first time I bough on of their game and I'll never buy one again. NEVER

Industriality
22nd Sep 2011, 21:01
LOL same story for me, I was stupidly trying to find the "acceleration" option when I remembered there is no hardware acceleration on Window 7...

Still no answer from Eidos , what's the point of this forum if we get no help from them ?

sam7
22nd Sep 2011, 21:06
I returned the game for a full refund. So now I no longer have this nagging feeling of having been screwed over :)

I guess the lesson is always to buy where you can return...

Anyway, two of my friends (both of whom played the original Deus Ex) said this game is not in the same league as DX1, and is basically a lot of stealth rubbish... boring endless hacking, wild goose chases... all just to buy time and hide the fact that there's really nothing there.

And I know my taste in games is the same as theirs... so good riddance DX3.

Due to consoles, PC games have deteriorated to the level where every bone that is thrown our way is treated and rated as if it's gold...while in truth it's just rotten scraps of meat on old brittle decalcified bone. Real shame it is indeed.

;

Industriality
22nd Sep 2011, 21:55
There is still hope, you have Battlefield 3 that just kick ass and the PC is the leading plateform for developpement of it, you have Diablo 3 if you like Hack n Slash (I don't) and some other games (Valve's ones mainly)

But I agree, the console hold the PC back, in Deus Ex HR we have a poor Anti-Aliasing, lot of missing feature and tons of bugs (lot of audio bugs I noticed).

Dunno why they sold such a unpolished game... They definitely lost a customer.

Even the Battlefield Alpha (yes Alpha testing, not even Beta) testing ran fine on my rig !

But Deus ex as this stupid audio lag, some freezes and many other issues...

I know it's kind hard to develop, but when you face so much issues in one single game you really think you've been screwed.

Well...

I'll try to play the game anyway, trying not to focus on the sound delay, maybe with different weapons it will be less noticeable.

:(

KevinM1
23rd Sep 2011, 15:04

There should probably be a link to tech support in the first post of this thread.

WorstSupportEver
23rd Sep 2011, 15:20
Support has been proved useless, as this board too

BobL
26th Sep 2011, 05:37
A month have passed now, and I haven't been able to play the game I bought yet because of the sound delay bug.
This must be among the worst game releases in history in terms of showstopping bugs that doesn't get fixed or even acknowledged by the developer.

ARustyFirePlace
26th Sep 2011, 16:55
Eidos, will this ever be fixed or are we wasting our time?

Graphic
30th Sep 2011, 12:54
This whole situation is a joke.

At least say you're working on it if you are. If you're not, tell me that too, so I can move on.

Ibrulz
30th Sep 2011, 13:22
I had the same sound delay problem but managed to fix it.

I have the EPU-6 Energy Saving Engine on my PC. Basically it monitors my PC usage and alters power output to various components depending on needs.

I discovered on a whim that my sound problem was caused by this program limiting my CPU. Slowing down thread speed to save power, and thus causing a stutter and sync problem in audio during cutscenes.

I fixed my stutter by simply closing the program, or switching it to max power mode before loading up my game.

Hope this helps people. :)

SprSkl
3rd Oct 2011, 13:29
Could you tell us if you are patchin this or not? I don't care if it takes another month because I have already waited to get playing this game like forever. You have fooled me to buy this game which is worthless to me in this condition, but I bet you don't even care. Creed capitalists...

ARustyFirePlace
14th Oct 2011, 12:14
bump

Jerion
14th Oct 2011, 16:47
All I can say is that the team is aware of the problem. Beyond that when it comes to talking about what they're doing my hands are figuratively tied. Sorry!

Those suffering from this issue, would you please list your system specifications?

I had the same sound delay problem but managed to fix it.

I have the EPU-6 Energy Saving Engine on my PC. Basically it monitors my PC usage and alters power output to various components depending on needs.

I discovered on a whim that my sound problem was caused by this program limiting my CPU. Slowing down thread speed to save power, and thus causing a stutter and sync problem in audio during cutscenes.

I fixed my stutter by simply closing the program, or switching it to max power mode before loading up my game.

Hope this helps people. :)

I'm curious about this solution. So you found that by killing/neutralizing a program that throttled the CPU, the issue disappeared?

WorstSupportEver
17th Oct 2011, 22:45
Audio is delayed when using full automatic weapons : assault rifle for exemple.

I noticed foot stomps are delayed too, as sound of objects hiting the floor...

I own more than 100 games, I played BF3 Alpha and Beta without issue, and my rig is perfectly stable even after 8 hours non-stop gamin.

- Core i5 2500K@4 Ghz
- Asus P8P67 Pro
- Sound Card : Xonar DX + USB Speakers (issue happens on each sound device)

Well, devs really have to fix that !

I didn't experience any other major issue...

BobL
19th Oct 2011, 06:57
The new patch did nothing about the audio delay, so this issue really IS ignored by the developers.

Thank you Eidos for having me pay for a game that is not playable, this is borderline fraud.