PDA

View Full Version : FOV option

sea
23rd Aug 2011, 13:57
I recently played through Deus Ex: Human Revolution for review purposes, and was just checking in to ask if the final version of the game has a field-of-view option in the menus - my review build did not have one. I was just wondering if this had been patched into the retail version of the game, or if there's going to be a day-one patch. Or is there a config file that needs to be edited?

Thanks for the help.

ZIGS
23rd Aug 2011, 14:06
I think you can change it in the options menu, no need to go into config files

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 14:09
I recently played through Deus Ex: Human Revolution for review purposes, and was just checking in to ask if the final version of the game has a field-of-view option in the menus - my review build did not have one. I was just wondering if this had been patched into the retail version of the game, or if there's going to be a day-one patch. Or is there a config file that needs to be edited?

Thanks for the help.

Yes the FOV was patched into the retail version..

I probably spoke to you recently then if you reviewed the PC code :)

WhiteZero
23rd Aug 2011, 14:09

Thanks for the help.

Yes, it's at the bottom of Gameplay options.

sea
23rd Aug 2011, 14:41
Thanks for the help, guys!