PDA

View Full Version : battery recharging - pc version

On2wheels
23rd Aug 2011, 12:43
The first non lethal takedown completely empties the first battery and it stays dead, but the second takedown makes the battery go down 3/4 the way and recharges. Is that normal?
I realize the energy bars recharge them but still curious if this is a bug that needs patching.

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 12:46
Most likely by design to make sure you take note of how the battery is used..

sea
23rd Aug 2011, 13:56
Is it possible that you had half an energy cell charged when performing that takedown? I was never really in a situation to test that while playing, but I never actively observed what you're suggesting.

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2011, 13:58
When the game starts off it does things slightly different to highlight how they work so its possibly just that

On2wheels
23rd Aug 2011, 18:07
Is it possible that you had half an energy cell charged when performing that takedown? I was never really in a situation to test that while playing, but I never actively observed what you're suggesting.

No, I took note of them before testing, they were both full. Could be that it is early in the game, I didn't think of that since I haven't spent much time studying the aug loadout page.

U4IASTRM
23rd Aug 2011, 21:24
I too have a "dead battery" problem. I start with two batteries charged(green). If I use a lethal/non-lethal takedown the last green battery from left to right will empty and the outline will red. From there the only way to refill it is to eat a candy bar. Beer does not work, sadly. I did try the battery upgrades in the aug menu. If I choose and extra battery then I will have 3 batteries but the last one, again from left to right will be red/empty. I tried the recharge aug option in conjunction as well and it did not recharge. So yeah, if this is intended I am not seeing it in a tutorial or the manual.

Abram730
25th Aug 2011, 11:25
I have this issue too.. I'm almost done with the first hub and take downs still use a full cell.

U4IASTRM
26th Aug 2011, 00:00
I am just a big dumb idiot. I think its working as intended, it seems obvious anyway. Why else would Limb sell you the big bulky jars of goo that will recharge three batteries? Also the wholesale sized box of energy bars that recharges 2 batteries.