PDA

View Full Version : Worst ways to die in Final Fantasy?

zonegamer
23rd Apr 2014, 04:48
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PwRoMzVKBr4/U1PCvZ_iTGI/AAAAAAAABcc/jTUGt9azT14/s1600/10+ways+to+die+in+final+fantasy+series.jpg

There is no shortage of ways to seal your fate in Final Fantasy and since the franchise's debut in 1987 many heroes and heroines have fallen prey to powerful spells and fearless monsters whose only goal is for you 'the player' to meet your maker. Just over 2 minutes long, 10 ways to die in Final Fantasy features almost everything from a deadly Cactuar to life threatening Meteors.

DydMCNucL0Y

Here's Top 10 Ways to Die in Final Fantasy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DydMCNucL0Y) but in your own personal experience what do you feel is the worst way to die in the Final Fantasy series? Does any of the deaths in the video remind you of a time when you were faced with the game over screen?

bolty32
15th Jul 2014, 17:56
well, in the opening sequence of FF Type-0, i believe Ace casts a Fire spell at enemy soldiers, and you see them immolated and collapsing on the ground while crying out in pain, i think that is really one of the few times you see the realistics of using destructive magic spells in a final fantasy title.

Grimoire
18th Jul 2014, 08:02
well, in the opening sequence of FF Type-0, i believe Ace casts a Fire spell at enemy soldiers, and you see them immolated and collapsing on the ground while crying out in pain, i think that is really one of the few times you see the realistics of using destructive magic spells in a final fantasy title.

Well said.

Lightnessi
24th Feb 2015, 09:23
I think it was something like four years ago when I was playing FFXII and fightning against Chaos esper. All those who have beated it know that it can only be harmed by magic so the fight is a hell.

But anyway, Chaos was almost dead and I had only Balthier alive in my party and he had only 1 HP. I knew that if I managed to use flare one last time successfully I'd beat that damn esper. And I actually did it - Balthier used flare. Buuut with its last breath Chaos kicked Balthier in the face right before it fell and it was game over.