PDA

View Full Version : Launch Trailer

Tycho
22nd Aug 2011, 17:08
Launch Trailer on Gameinformer (http://www.gameinformer.com/games/deus_ex_human__revolution/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/22/one-last-prelaunch-look-at-adam-jensen-39-s-plight.aspx)

cya
Tycho

LaputanMachine
22nd Aug 2011, 17:27
Why isn't this on youtube? it's the best trailer they've released, hands down.

TheFuture
22nd Aug 2011, 17:33

I agree.

Acid_Burn
22nd Aug 2011, 17:35
Epic trailer. Can't wait to play the game.

Tycho
22nd Aug 2011, 17:41

Yeah, but I guess they but it on youtube soon...

cya
Tycho

Jordasm
22nd Aug 2011, 17:44
Easily the best gameplay trailer next to House of Revenge.

Ashpolt
22nd Aug 2011, 17:44
Great trailer, though seemingly a bit more spoiler-y than the rest, so if you're spoiler-averse, avoid this one.

In particular:

-Seems to give away that the boss fight with (naked!) Namir takes place in a room full of clones, seemingly of him.
-Pretty much blatantly confirms the presence of the Illuminati, though we knew that from the novel already
-Very strongly suggests MJ12 with the hand-holding-the-world statue.
-Looks to reveal the death of an as-yet unseen female character who I kind of suspect (without clear reason) might be Megan in disguise.

Redem
22nd Aug 2011, 17:45
Am I more than human a less human a pretty good moral question

However I can't help but think that if you are more than human you are still less human on average

Gaughranorama
22nd Aug 2011, 17:47
Sweet! That's the Wilhelm Scream at 2:36! :D

Darthassin
22nd Aug 2011, 17:48
Every time they show new trailer my jaw just drops.

Jordasm
22nd Aug 2011, 17:57
Great trailer, though seemingly a bit more spoiler-y than the rest, so if you're spoiler-averse, avoid this one.

In particular:

-Seems to give away that the boss fight with (naked!) Namir takes place in a room full of clones, seemingly of him.
-Pretty much blatantly confirms the presence of the Illuminati, though we knew that from the novel already
-Looks to reveal the death of an as-yet unseen female character who I kind of suspect (without clear reason) might be Megan in disguise.

I really did not understand why Namir was naked.

JCpies
22nd Aug 2011, 18:00
Namir is creepy, though I knew what he looked like before. But jumping onto Adam while Nude... no wonder the trailer warns of sexual content. :lmao: :nut: I don't think his wife would be pleased.

One thing I also wonder What happens to people like Namir and their genitals.

Gaughranorama
22nd Aug 2011, 18:04
They're augmented with a vibrate function?

JCpies
22nd Aug 2011, 18:11
They're augmented with a vibrate function?

That would be pretty useful, buy do augmented limbs (or manhood in this case) have nerves, a sense of touch?
Namir is strange, I don't even know how he's augmented, it's more like they just transplanted his head onto a robot. Oh well, he looks cool though.

hellrasinbrasin
22nd Aug 2011, 18:15
Don't forget to set Boss Fights on Vibrate

BigBoss
22nd Aug 2011, 18:16

In particular:

thanks for the heads up

Deus_Ex_Machina
22nd Aug 2011, 18:25
MJ-12 HAND OF AWESOME!!1111

ZakKa89
22nd Aug 2011, 18:33
that was a really spoiler-heavy trailer indeed :(

Deus_Ex_Machina
22nd Aug 2011, 18:38
that was a really spoiler-heavy trailer indeed :(

But was it really?

Sure, there were some plot/boss spoilers, but overall wasn't it already common knowledge?

DXHR was always going to lead up to the events of the original DX and as such would have some of the same people and organizations (Bob Page, The Illuminati, MJ-12, Versalife, etc.). As an original DX fan, I'm not surprised with any of the story content. It's even less full of spoilers if you've read the DXHR book The Icarus Effect?

cudlla
22nd Aug 2011, 19:19
Even if this was very spoilerish trailer, Im even more excited!!!

Skillet
22nd Aug 2011, 19:41
Sweet! That's the Wilhelm Scream at 2:36! :D

I know, right? I love how they've really started putting it into games lately. It was in Halo Reach and could randomly happen when you kill enemies in Red Dead Redemption.

Overused? A little. But still makes me chuckle.

Nice trailer, too. :p

JCpies
22nd Aug 2011, 19:56
Ugh, I hate the Wilhelm scream. Not the scream itself, just that you hear it in every movie, it doesn't make sense.

Aceyalone7777
22nd Aug 2011, 20:37
Why do I get the feeling this woman screaming in the end of the trailer is the one that gave birth to Paul Denton?
Hmmm....

Dr_Bob
22nd Aug 2011, 20:54
A chilling trailer.

Risingred
22nd Aug 2011, 21:00
It's like I went back to the future.

The trailer was posted on the 23rd!

Tycho
23rd Aug 2011, 08:23
vK4k_Ieh8Wg

here it is...

ZakKa89
23rd Aug 2011, 09:28
The trailer is amazing, makes me want to have bullettime in the final game :)

sajin
23rd Aug 2011, 10:27
How did you add a download button to the embedded video ? If i embed them, its only "watch directly on youtube"...

Oh, and amazing trailer !

DisaFear
23rd Aug 2011, 10:50
Good trailer, just hypes those of us who can't play even more
What is a Wilhem scream, and where is it? It wasn't at 2:36, that is the end