PDA

View Full Version : Park District HELP!!!

iliketherangersalot2
20th Aug 2011, 22:18
I have been obsessed with this game for about a month now, and am at 79%. I am completing all of the city districts right now, and have done 2 so far. I am currently trying to complete the park district, and it says I'm on 100% but there is no checkmark. So obviously there is one more thing, but I have searched for that one thing for three days now with no luck. I think I have completely memorized the park district, but I cannot find that last thing.

I think their might be a glitch though, because a few days ago when I was almost done with the park district, my XBox froze, and when I started again, I swear their is a propagando trailer missing.

Anyways, if anybody has had this problem, has coordinates of everything in the park district, or can help in anyway, I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

Frag Maniac
20th Aug 2011, 23:47
I don't think it's a glitch. I had one of the city districts say 100% but no green check mark. Then I found a statue and some crates on a wooded hill just nearby and then the check mark came.I'm pretty sure it was the Park District because that's the one with lots of wooded areas around it. In fact I think there's two statues in two different spots outside the Park District.

Now that I gave you some tips, if you've completed the Financial District, please offer any if you can for the last 3%. It's the ONLY location in the whole game I've not completed and I hate being stuck at 97% on it.

iliketherangersalot2
21st Aug 2011, 00:06
I don't think it's a glitch. I had one of the city districts say 100% but no green check mark. Then I found a statue and some crates on a wooded hill just nearby and then the check mark came.I'm pretty sure it was the Park District because that's the one with lots of wooded areas around it. In fact I think there's two statues in two different spots outside the Park District.

Now that I gave you some tips, if you've completed the Financial District, please offer any if you can for the last 3%. It's the ONLY location in the whole game I've not completed and I hate being stuck at 97% on it.thanks! I went back to the wooded areas and found a small "temple" I hadn't seen before and it had the last box! Anyways, I went over to the financial district and am stuck on 94%. I'll let you know if I beat it.