PDA

View Full Version : Console keypads.

deusexx
19th Aug 2011, 20:55
Is it true that on the console versions you cannot enter the numbers manually? So you cannot guess any codes etc? If so that is a bit disappointing, but at least it beats sitting 1 foot away from a tiny 26inch monitor eating cheetos while being vastly overweight, stinking of B.O and with bald spots like a certain type of gamer on a very particular platform.

raz3r
19th Aug 2011, 20:58
I smell Xbox fanboy here or is it just me?

deusexx
19th Aug 2011, 21:00
I am not an xbox fanboy, i am just defending the console gamers while asking a legitimate question, as there are certain PC mugs on this forum who keep attacking console gamers and the mods are allowing it to happen as they probably game on PC aswell.

dannybates
19th Aug 2011, 21:12
Is it true that on the console versions you cannot enter the numbers manually? So you cannot guess any codes etc? If so that is a bit disappointing, but at least it beats sitting 1 foot away from a tiny 26inch monitor eating cheetos while being vastly overweight, stinking of B.O and with bald spots like a certain type of gamer on a very particular platform.

I smell Xbox fanboy here or is it just me?

I am not an xbox fanboy, i am just defending the console gamers while asking a legitimate question, as there are certain PC mugs on this forum who keep attacking console gamers and the mods are allowing it to happen as they probably game on PC aswell.

Don't complain when you said it first

Lady_Of_The_Vine
19th Aug 2011, 21:23
Thread closed and infractions issued.