PDA

View Full Version : Non-Lethal weapons

Hitman470
19th Aug 2011, 12:48
Since in Blood Money you were not to kill anyone (civilians or guards) to get "Silent Assassin", I would be great to have more non-lethal equipment to achieve this degree:
Syringe for close range, dart pistol for medium range, and dart rifle for long range. I also think that dart pistol and dart rifle should be basic upgradable weapons (like silverballer in Blood Money) to improve their range and accuracy, etc...
So you have more ways to play every mission.

BeardedHoplite
19th Aug 2011, 21:57
There should be a kosh or a blackjack to knock out witnesses.
Plus you need to be able to select melee weapons at the start of a hit, a la Silent Assassin.

Rokimusas
22nd Aug 2011, 10:04
Dart gun - yes. Syringe - yes. Dart rifle - ? unless there is going to be a mission in the zoo, unless it would be very compact and would be in different parts, like sniper.

BigBoss
22nd Aug 2011, 13:50
Since in Blood Money you were not to kill anyone (civilians or guards) to get "Silent Assassin", I would be great to have more non-lethal equipment to achieve this degree:
Syringe for close range, dart pistol for medium range, and dart rifle for long range. I also think that dart pistol and dart rifle should be basic upgradable weapons (like silverballer in Blood Money) to improve their range and accuracy, etc...
So you have more ways to play every mission.

Didn't you see the first trailer? 47 goes out of his way to kill everyone in the general vicinity of the target.

Hitman470
22nd Aug 2011, 19:53
Didn't you see the first trailer? 47 goes out of his way to kill everyone in the general vicinity of the target.

This doesn't mean anything: even in Blood Money's trailers there was a lot of action and slaughters, on the other hand to achieve "Silent Assassin" in the game you was not to kill anyone but the target.

Someot
22nd Aug 2011, 20:37
Well i would like to see a pistol whipping option. in blood money if they hadnt seen me i would do human shield and knock them out. the problem was that they would yell when i grabbed them and attract attention. i would like to be able to smack them in the head straight up, because 2 sedatives really sucked