PDA

View Full Version : Change of Character?

16th Aug 2011, 06:26
What would you think of a New hitman game with a different main character, Because I think that that would be cool or just an addition of playable characters.

For example some games that change their main character:

Red Dead Revolver:I really liked Red dead redemption but what I like about Revolver was that you got to play as al these different characters though out the game. The best part was that you got to play as the main vilain of the game!!! but the main character in red dead revolver was lame.

The best example is probably Halo2 because it didn't change the main character but added a new one which add more dept to the story line.

In Metal Gear Solid every other one is a different character although I didn't like raiden in mgs2, mgs3 was the best one.

So it would of been awesome some other game done this like Splinter Cell because after a while you kind of get tired of Sam Fisher. They should change it to a female character or something like that.
They should of been made Hitwoman or a Hitman RPG where we get to be the hitman for a change, with custom characters and stuff.

knicks21
16th Aug 2011, 14:54
it would be pretty cool to customise your hitman,but without 47 it would feel like a different series not to mention a lot of longtime fans would be realy upset with a character change
i think it could be cool tho

Nogarda
16th Aug 2011, 23:20
Would not work well with a hitman game considering all the contracts are level based. However what would be interesting, is if Hitman needed to get captured, you took control of a police officer and had to chase down hitman, and had a definite capture do not kill order.

Sequenced events of chasing, and him taking out your squad one at a time. then having to out smart him in a maze like area to successful capture him. To which you can appreciate the skill of hitman if used as a boss like AI, and the story would most definately conclude in a scenario in which you have hitman in custody, only to find he has escaped and in a final cutscene see hitman walking off all badass like.

This is the only scenario in which I can forsee anything like that happening, but in all honesty it probably would have happened back in the finale of contracts though it would obviously need to work in context of the storyline.

Dolfa
17th Aug 2011, 13:00
Honestly it would ruin the whole storyline.

47 and Diana are the last survivors of the whole project so I don't think making a new hitman would make any sense.

18th Aug 2011, 00:09
it would be pretty cool to customise your hitman,but without 47 it would feel like a different series not to mention a lot of longtime fans would be realy upset with a character change
i think it could be cool thoIt would be a different series in a way kind of how cod:modern warfare is different the others. So it would this: they would make a HITMAN RPG and then HITWOMAN to give it a fresh feel with the same kind of gameplay.

Sequenced events of chasing, and him taking out your squad one at a time. then having to out smart him in a maze like area to successful capture him. To which you can appreciate the skill of hitman if used as a boss like AI, and the story would most definately conclude in a scenario in which you have hitman in custody, only to find he has escaped and in a final cutscene see hitman walking off all badass like.
This is the only scenario in which I can forsee anything like that happening, but in all honesty it probably would have happened back in the finale of contracts though it would obviously need to work in context of the storyline.Thats kind of the kind of thing im talking about you'd be able to play as agent smith or Diana or something like that.

Honestly it would ruin the whole storyline.

47 and Diana are the last survivors of the whole project so I don't think making a new hitman would make any sense.It wouldn't ruin the story it would be a brand new story.

18th Aug 2011, 08:08
I was thinking if you were able to play as Diana you would be undercover at the agency HQ try to get information to help 47.
You know how 47 always save agent smith on every game. Well this time around you should play as agent smith and he would have to get himself out of a bad situation or finally get to return the favor to 47.
Im just throwing these ideas out there because they probably got the story and all that all ready setup.