PDA

View Full Version : Your experience

iloveyouXWORLD
15th Aug 2011, 02:18
what would you add to DXHR to make your personal experience with the game better. anything goes.

for my experience (just some minor wishes + some could already be in the game)

1. transgenics & animals
2. datacubes (same design as dx1)
3. LOTS of weapons
4. use your arm blades as ordinary melee function & upgrade them in some way
5. option to go prone
6. smart AI
7. bob page on a skyscraper (E egg)
8. speed enhancement upgrades jumping height more than once.
9. voice acting that is hilarious at times, and serious, good and deep at others.
10. icarus landing system manually activated
11. return to ocean lab
12. medbots & repair bots.
13. ability to hoist up ledges like in DX2
14. Even more takedown sequences. seems like there is a lot, 20 maybe? i want 40.
15. ability to mess around at sarif HQ like at unatco

Very important to my experience (ignore this part just moaning again)
1. lockpicks
2. ATMs
3. swimming
4. xp earned the same way as dx1
5. lots of different colours and level variety just like dx1
6. skill system
7. music similar to dx1
8. interact with everything just like in dx1

anyway just want to hear what other people want from their deus ex experience. will be a good read. can be one thing or a hundred. im sure the game will be good regardless....

The77s
15th Aug 2011, 02:19
1. Nothing, it's not out yet.

Riddik116
15th Aug 2011, 02:21
if you want it to be the same just play the original... no need for a new dev team to just copy the same ideas from the original team.

OT: nothing really, i just hate they scrapped an entire city hub and had to re-write the story to compensate for it, so i wished they had kept it.

iloveyouXWORLD
15th Aug 2011, 02:26
if you want it to be the same just play the original... no need for a new dev team to just copy the same ideas from the original team.

OT: nothing really, i just hate they scrapped an entire city hub and had to re-write the story to compensate for it, so i wished they had kept it.

i dont want it to be the same. just want the game to have the things that make dx1 the best. anyways there must be something you would add? everyone has their personal preferences & i wanna hear them.

thanos
15th Aug 2011, 02:32
-covertly strangles the forum system for eating his post.- I want a place to store my stuff, so if I find something, a mod, item or even a gun i might like and want to use later but not carry now.I can drop it off somewhere and pick it up later, not sure if they already covered this or not.

SladeTeck
15th Aug 2011, 02:37
-covertly strangles the forum system for eating his post.- I want a place to store my stuff, so if I find something, a mod, item or even a gun i might like and want to use later but not carry now.I can drop it off somewhere and pick it up later, not sure if they already covered this or not.

I think some article or something said you had Adam's penthouse to store your crap in. Along with your computer and random other objects Kleptomaniacs might take in missions. I thought it was a GI article, could be wrong about that though.

Wonder if there is a secret closet in Adam's place? Oooo....

Oh and as far as stuff I want in the game: Adam Tenton. That is all.

The77s
15th Aug 2011, 02:37

I remember reading or hearing somewhere that Adam's apartment has a place you can store stuff for later on.

flunkorg
15th Aug 2011, 02:38
DX:HR contains everything I loved about deus ex. And it also managed to improve(Or take out, like swimming. Because its worthless ;3) everything I didn't like about deus ex.

I guess if I where to add something. It would be more texture options for better tweaking and and a better lay-out for the augs on the pc. With the current lay-out, its kinda hard to tell which F key does what. Suffice it to say, using the typhoon system in the middle of the police station wasn't fun and the outcome wasn't very pleasant at all. (Was playing on "give me deus ex"... yep)

I think some article or something said you had Adam's penthouse to store your crap in. Along with your computer and random other objects Kleptomaniacs might take in missions. I thought it was a GI article, could be wrong about that though.

Wonder if there is a secret closet in Adam's place? Oooo....

Oh and as far as stuff I want in the game: Adam Tenton. That is all.

If you go in the bathroom, you'll notice a broken window and a note saying that he needs another window replacement. Its actually kinda funny when you think about it.

Riddik116
15th Aug 2011, 02:45
i dont want it to be the same. just want the game to have the things that make dx1 the best. anyways there must be something you would add? everyone has their personal preferences & i wanna hear them.

well i cant be specific until i actually play the game, but if i had to give one i wish they did the weapon modding a bit different. I would like weapon mods to have pros and cons for each mod and there be many more mods, that way we could have more options and have multiples of the same guns with different mods.

Solid_1723
15th Aug 2011, 05:45
-I'd like lethal takedowns executed from behind an enemy to be silent aswell and have a more rational animation.
For example Adam could just sever their spinal cord with a quick stab to the neck or snap their necks the old fashioned way. Or a silent stab through the heart while covering the enemy's mouth with the his hand.

-The xp descrepancy between the following events shouldn't be so high or even non existent:

a) Adam sneaks up on a sentry, uses a non lethal TD and hides the sentry's unconscious body in a nearby vent in order to avoid alarming the enemy.

b) Adam sneaks up on a sentry, uses a lethal TD and hides the sentry's dead body in a nearby vent to avoid alarming the enemy.

-I'd like the zenith pistol to be less accurate over long distances using a laser sight.

-I'd like to be able to aim down the sights of a weapon other than the tranq- and sniper rifle while using the cover system.

Amitush
15th Aug 2011, 08:00
I want a good, dark atmosphere, with many allusions just like in DX1...
And decent combat and action..

Fox89
15th Aug 2011, 09:03
4. use your arm blades as ordinary melee function & upgrade them in some way

OK. I am gonna blow your mind here. What if you could use your arm blades... to climb up walls??. Most badass thing ever? I think it just might be!

15th Aug 2011, 21:29
Robot hair.

Gemuesepizza
15th Aug 2011, 21:49
Downloadable English audio files for the European console versions. :(

pha
15th Aug 2011, 22:00
ATM's.
Leaning.
Local damage.
Full first person and full third person.
Manual melee, with armblades or melee weapons.
More emphasis on social, stealth, and tech "pillars" against bosses instead of being forced to use combat.

pi r squared
15th Aug 2011, 22:26
-The xp descrepancy between the following events shouldn't be so high or even non existent:

a) Adam sneaks up on a sentry, uses a non lethal TD and hides the sentry's unconscious body in a nearby vent in order to avoid alarming the enemy.

b) Adam sneaks up on a sentry, uses a lethal TD and hides the sentry's dead body in a nearby vent to avoid alarming the enemy.20XP isn't exactly high, and for all we know this may have been tweaked between the press demo and the final version. However, the key difference between your two events:

a) Adam sneaks up on a sentry, uses a non lethal TD and hides the sentry's unconscious body in a nearby vent in order to avoid alarming the enemy and the sentry being revived.

b) Adam sneaks up on a sentry, uses a lethal TD and hides the sentry's dead body in a nearby vent to avoid alarming the enemy.

It's only a little thing but it's a subtle enough difference to warrant a tiny difference in XP.