PDA

View Full Version : Health recovery items?

Jobesky
13th Aug 2011, 03:22
So we all know there's regen health, but it takes a long time to heal. I read that on Hard it take 7.5 seconds to start and 30 seconds to heal. That's obviously life and death in a firefight, but are there items to heal you in combat?

thanos
13th Aug 2011, 03:50
Yep, there is supposed to be health restoreing items in the game, along with items that restore your energy for augmentation use.

tZer
13th Aug 2011, 06:45
Yes. Although they are mainly for boosting your health beyond the regular 100 up to 200.

ocstew
13th Aug 2011, 06:53
Yeah you have Hypostim which boosts you from 1 to 150 (50 over the max normal health) and some painkillers. Both are slightly hard to find and are only meant to be used as a last resort.

Neoworm
13th Aug 2011, 14:15
So we all know there's regen health, but it takes a long time to heal. I read that on Hard it take 7.5 seconds to start and 30 seconds to heal. That's obviously life and death in a firefight, but are there items to heal you in combat?

Enjoy the feel of oldschool. Getting hit hurts as it should be. I would go further and cancel the regeneration completely, or made it an augmentation.

Jobesky
13th Aug 2011, 21:12
Enjoy the feel of oldschool. Getting hit hurts as it should be. I would go further and cancel the regeneration completely, or made it an augmentation.

So would I. The original's system was MUCH better. They're simply casualizing it. Making it slow and giving items to help it heal isn't as bad as CoD's system though, so I'm thankful for that.

IdiotInAJeep
13th Aug 2011, 23:35
So would I. The original's system was MUCH better. They're simply casualizing it. Making it slow and giving items to help it heal isn't as bad as CoD's system though, so I'm thankful for that.

At least it's somewhat justified unlike CoD. I bet the troops at the D Day landings would have loved regen health.

Jobesky
15th Aug 2011, 16:37
One last thing, does the 360 version have a grid inventory?

thanos
15th Aug 2011, 17:13
It should

OhSorryOldHorse
15th Aug 2011, 18:28
One last thing, does the 360 version have a grid inventory?

All versions have the grid inventory from what I understand